Another Question...

• Thread starter drskn08
  • 108 comments
You won't lose it but You have to start new carrer since 2011 mod has different season track order.

Be aware that if You choose shorter career (3 or 5 seasons) than You will be able to choose more (better) teams.

I did create new profile for 2011mod (offline profile)

My previous profile is waiting untill i uninstall 2011mod and i think than it will work as oryginal 2010.

Cool. Let me hv a look there. Hey do u play online also ? N did u buy F1 2010 or downloaded it ?
N do we need to change intermediate tyre if its 1st raining n then hv stops ? Like during practice sessions in malaysia ?

Cool. Let me hv a look there.
Hey do u play online also ?
N did u buy F1 2010 or downloaded it ?
N do we need to change intermediate tyre if its 1st raining n then hv stops ? Like during practice sessions in malaysia ?

1. I play online (mostly weekends evening)
2. I'd bought F1 2010 first day it was released (preorder) on PC DVD
3. I change tires when i see the track is getting dry (you can see dry line)
When its starting to rain i wait couple of laps, and then change. Won couple of races because AI changes tyres immediately and do very bad times.

If its raining during entire race you don't need to use two types of tyres.

bazylfox
You won't lose it but You have to start new carrer since 2011 mod has different season track order.

Be aware that if You choose shorter career (3 or 5 seasons) than You will be able to choose more (better) teams.

If you choose your career length does that actually mean how long your career will go for?

1. I play online (mostly weekends evening)
2. I'd bought F1 2010 first day it was released (preorder) on PC DVD
3. I change tires when i see the track is getting dry (you can see dry line)
When its starting to rain i wait couple of laps, and then change. Won couple of races because AI changes tyres immediately and do very bad times.

If its raining during entire race you don't need to use two types of tyres.

hey i downloaded F1 2010 as torrent... so can i play it online o not ? n how does the dry line appear..? is it deferent from that green line ?

The green line helps you brake into corners in a track you don't know well. The dry line is the racing line formed from many Cars as they use the racing line to attain grip.

The green line helps you brake into corners in a track you don't know well. The dry line is the racing line formed from many Cars as they use the racing line to attain grip.

oh now i got it... its bit darker line/part of track made by repeated run over it... i dint know its called dry line... lol
thanks B Fox n Leowan...

I've installed RDDev 2011 mod (playing PC version) with new cam views and its great ! Just like new game (hd resolution, new drivers, teams and hud)

hey B fox ! this RDDev 2011 mod is not being install.. saying the "rmpk" file present in the folder.. its access is denied to main folder of F1 2010.. i tried to delete this file but it says if it is deleted it will be created again.. here it appears again... alas ! i wont be able to play with new customs n players i think.. untill F1 2011 is released !
dint u face such problem while installing it ?

Last edited:
hey i succeeded to install it..? now do i need another id? coz if i used same id it start with same career n 2011 i guess.. now how to create a new id.. i forgot ... n cant i login with same id i was using earlier ?

Last edited:
If you don't care to proceed your old career than just start new career and don't create new id (you create it while loging to windows live)

Yesterday night i did SPA - great race came 2nd after Webber. I did few mistakes on first lap (starting from 10th position).

Now GP is coming to Monza, Italy. Hoping for victory :)

Currently i'm 4th in drivers championship (my team request is 8th and i have contract offers from willams, HRT, Team Lotus but i'm waiting for offer from Mercedes or Lotus Renault)

Wow. Good buddy. U r in which team ? N do u change ur setup urself for different tracks or use default setup ? Hey r u gonna watch f1 in silverstone UK starting tom ? Whom do u support ?

hehe a lot of questions, You're not spying don't You ? :0
Currently i race for Sauber Team since i'm BMW and R. Kubica fan (and he started his career in F1 BMW Sauber)
I try to use setups from this forum (my settings are much slower then which i get from here)
I ALWAYS WATCH F1 GP'S !! My wife understands my love for F1 (and racing in all) and she knows she can't disturbe me when F1 weekend is coming :)
I watch all trening sessions, qualifications and races of course.

When i was in Austria in business, and couldn't watch qualifications because of the meeting, i'd run couple of times to the toilet and watched there through iphone :)

I'm F1 fan since i guess 2001. I support Fernando Alonso and Rubens Barrichello as drivers, and Force India as a team - they've made great progress.

Cool. Lets c if i can see this F1 silverstone o not. Which channel gonna broadcast it ?
N i started whole of my new career again n Just practiced in melbourne today until stood 1st with Virgin lol. Now i think changing setups r quite necessary to make game bit easier else hv requires much practice. Lol.
Hey i noticed few new things in RDDev 2011 mod.
The game start from Melbourne rather from Bahrain. N the other thing is though there r new players in place of some... The profile remained as it was n even the commentator calls the name of players of F1 2010 only. Lol so funny. N yes i found another RDDev for weather change also. Do u hv that ? N r u in face book ?

Cool. Lets c if i can see this F1 silverstone o not. Which channel gonna broadcast it ?

I don;t know which channels You've got :) I sometimes use this page (through sopcast) http://www.soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport
But generaly i watch it on my polish sport channel in HD resolution :)

N i started whole of my new career again n Just practiced in melbourne today until stood 1st with Virgin lol. Now i think changing setups r quite necessary to make game bit easier else hv requires much practice. Lol.

Nice to know You fastest in Virgin. Next time try more difficult AI. Practice makes champion :)

Hey i noticed few new things in RDDev 2011 mod.
The game start from Melbourne rather from Bahrain. N the other thing is though there r new players in place of some...

Yes, i did noticed it also, that there's no Bahrain GP at the beggining.

Notice that team suits are new, cars and names are actual.

N yes i found another RDDev for weather change also.

I don't use any other mods in the game (all effects are good for me)

I guess 6th is great position for first race in season in Virgin !

In SPA i started from 10th position. Did bad on start (got wheel spin) and was 13th on braking for first right corner.
I setup the car for high top speed and in long straights i was gaining places. After pits (10 laps) i was 5th and was chasing Massa, Webber was well ahead on 1st.
Second pits and i was just after 2nd Vettel. Webber was still on 1st. I got out of pits right after Vettel and overtook him on long straight.

Webber won by couple of seconds, if the race was 2 laps longer, i would catch him.
My team boss was very happy about another podium finish. I'm on 4th place in Drivers Championship and need win on Monza (next GP) to catch 3rd :)

At SPA my top speed was 345-348 km/h and other cars were mostly about 10-20km/h slower, so i got the advantage to overtake. Like DRS in present season.

One thing is annoying. Its that right from the start everyone got their pace from qualifications, and i need lap or two to get the pace.
In that time i usually lost couple of places.
(i set fuel sim off but tires on)

One thing is annoying. Its that right from the start everyone got their pace from qualifications, and i need lap or two to get the pace.
In that time i usually lost couple of places.
(i set fuel sim off but tires on)

dun worry man.. just keep trying as i do lol

Hey there.... plz help me out... m unable to clear kualalumpur/malaysia track with decent stands...how should i compete with these AIs.. the turns r so sharp n every time throw me outside the track if i m even a little bit extra speed n if concentrate on corners then i finish after 20th positions lol plz suggest me some settings.. i follow different stups given in this forum but could not succeeded... :-(

now dun say keep trying lol i hv tried so many times times..

Back