Another Question...

• Thread starter drskn08
  • 108 comments
*Out of Topic

I find the OP and "b.fox" very cute and entertaining. Such a patient guy you are fox :)

yeah.. B fox is really very kind.. specially for me...lol definately he is very friendly n helping. i think its his F1 love making him so tolerant n helping :-)

Last edited:
hehe, my job requires patience, so i think i have it a lot :)

Always try to help, 'cause i know what i felt when i was looking for it.

English is not my native language so maybe my grammar and spelling are not as good as the rest of You guys, but i'm still learning.

Grammar and spelling 👍

Ya. English is not even my mothers tongue so it may be that i might wrong in spelling. Some time i purposely distort my spelling to shorten the words of my chat. But i dun think my grammar is that much wrong. May be... :-)

hehe, my job requires patience, so i think i have it a lot :)

Always try to help, 'cause i know what i felt when i was looking for it.

English is not my native language so maybe my grammar and spelling are not as good as the rest of You guys, but i'm still learning.

Thats nice of u B Fox. N atleast u r learning. Thats the big thing. Even i do learn. Not only in the field of my language but everything what i like.
N did u watch the Qualy today ? Quite interesting. Like Webber. Hey n i stood 1st in malaysian practice for the 1st time lol. Howz ur F1 going on ?

I'm hoping Webber's gonna win !
Second is going to finish Alonso, 3rd might be Vettel.
But i won't bet on it any money :) Just hoping.

Qualifications very very interesting today. Rain in Q1 destroyed some teams plans. I'm glad Di Resta did so well (6th) !

Congratulations on Your's 1st place ! Nice to see You're so fast !

My next GP is Monza, and maybe i will do it in the evening. Weekend's always means cleaning the house and spending some time with family. Its great weather today though.

Qualifications very very interesting today. Rain in Q1 destroyed some teams plans. I'm glad Di Resta did so well (6th) !

Congratulations on Your's 1st place ! Nice to see You're so fast !

My next GP is Monza, and maybe i will do it in the evening. Weekend's always means cleaning the house and spending some time with family. Its great weather today though.

thank you :-) i finished with lap time 1:39:449. N yes Di Resta have been doing well consistently even better than Sutil. If may be replace my de resta for 1st driver in force India. N u ought to enjoy with ur family on weekend n so do i. But i wont miss the race tomorrow :-)
Hey B Fox ! R u in facebook ? Would like to add u there if u dont mind ofcourse :-)

u were almost right.. but dint want alonso to stand in podium... he is so egoist man... though he is good racer.. but i dint like that team manager to keep distance webber from alonso in last lap.... n even i feel that Mclaren's team was worst.. bad luck for button..

u were almost right.. but dint want alonso to stand in podium... he is so egoist man... though he is good racer.. but i dint like that team manager to keep distance webber from alonso in last lap.... n even i feel that Mclaren's team was worst.. bad luck for button..

Last race at Silverstone was epic ! I enjoyed it a lot !
At first amazing driving from Hamilton. From 10th to 5th in 2 laps !

Then mistakes from a lot of teams in the Pits. And bad luck for Kobayashi (crash with Schumi, penalty stop&go and then engine failure)

Then Buttons crew fail, and Hamilton' out of fuel.

I really hoped Webber will overtake Vettel, he had some chances but was much to carefull.

This GP was so much fun !

PS. Yes, i've facebook account (look for bazylfox and i'm first :) , my name is Jacob)

Yes ni think forgetting to tighten the screw of a tier in pit that too by mcleran team is a shame coz after all its grand prix not any state competition.
Anyways.hey b fox....is there point reduction for foul like corner cut (other than penalty of 10 sec for an accident) ?

Yes, there are more penalties.
For cutting corners - i can't remember after how many times because i didn't get any recently. But i think that You need to cut 5-6 times to get penalty for it. Mostly just drive through i guess.

Also there is penalty (sometimes even disqualification) for cutting very deep. I got one on Monza, when i'd bloked the wheels just before 1st chicane, and drove straight through it. Got DQ immediately.

I try to brake early and have time to get right angle for corner, then i can put "pedal to metal" and get high speed coming out of the corner.

i find hard to understand "drive through" penalty.. what do v losse in such type of penalty? n is the DRS system in f1 2010? coz if m not wrong then there is a sign of initiating DRS in sharp corners of the tracks....

drive through means You have to drive through the pits - You will lost 20-30 seconds depends on tracks.

DRS is not avaible in 2010 'cause it wasn't avaible for drivers in that season. In 2011 mod there is graphics with DRS but You cannot use it.

Ok I will send once again but the person I sent message has also same name n id if u dint get my msg lol hey I cleared malaysian track starting with pole position n then came 2nd in race.today I finished chinese race 1st starting from pole position n now im top on point table but still 2nd driver in my virgin team.n when would I get an invitation to join another team (according to u) ? N is there any kind of benefit on joining a higher team ?

hey I cleared malaysian track starting with pole position n then came 2nd in race.today

that's great driving ! Nice start of the season

today I finished chinese race 1st starting from pole position n now im top on point table but still 2nd driver in my virgin team.n when would I get an invitation to join another team (according to u) ?

Another victory already ? You need to setup higher AI level :) You're just to good in this :)
You will be 2nd driver until the half of season. Then you will get offer as 1st driver. You can accept or wait for offer from another team.

N is there any kind of benefit on joining a higher team ?

Well, You will get more contract money (but can't use it), better car and higher expectations. And You can drive for the team that You support :)

PS. Last night i was driving at Korean GP - Yeongam. I Qualified as 10th (team wanted 12., i was fast in the training sessions and q1, q2 but in q3 there was huge rain and i spun couple of times) . Luckily for me it was dry race with no rain. Started on slicks and i was 5th at the first pit stop.

Before 2nd pit stop i was 3rd chasing Alonso 2nd and Webber 1st.
I've passed Fernando on lap before last and was aiming for Webber. I saw him at main straight but couldn't catch him. In second to last corner i braked too much and Alonso was just after me. I had to block him and we finished just like Massa and Hamilton at Silverstone.
There was just 0.140 difference between us.
After the race i got offers from Ferrari (since Alonso is my rival) and from Lotus Renault. Immidiately i'd accepted L-R contract offer :)
My teammate will be R. Kubica - yeeeehaaa ! :)

So next season L-R will dominate F1 GP. :)

good. U must hv enjoyed that match. Do i get offer for 1st driver in the team o i may get offer from other teams also in spite of my 2nd position in team ? N y did u choose Renault n not the Ferrari ? After all Ferrari is much better as i know ?

good. U must hv enjoyed that match. Do i get offer for 1st driver in the team o i may get offer from other teams also in spite of my 2nd position in team ? N y did u choose Renault n not the Ferrari ? After all Ferrari is much better as i know ?

Firstly, you have to stop with the text speak in places, I struggled reading that but think I got it...

To answer your question though, it depends on the team as to what role they offer. If you are at a midfield team (Renault for example) and get an offer from Hispania then it will probably be for Driver 1. Moving up the order to Ferrari though, it will probably be for Driver 2. Your current position with Renault won't have any affect on that (as in the system doesn't analyse how well you are directing the team as the lead driver, or your ability to let your team mate through when Driver 2 at Ferrari).

Firstly, you have to stop with the text speak in places, I struggled reading that but think I got it...

To answer your question though, it depends on the team as to what role they offer. If you are at a midfield team (Renault for example) and get an offer from Hispania then it will probably be for Driver 1. Moving up the order to Ferrari though, it will probably be for Driver 2. Your current position with Renault won't have any affect on that (as in the system doesn't analyse how well you are directing the team as the lead driver, or your ability to let your team mate through when Driver 2 at Ferrari).

thanx for Your reply. As far as my text messages are concerned i dont thing it is that much complicated to read and understand. More over i used them in Just a few places. Anyways i will try to write the complete words. 'Laughing out loud' he he he

hey B Fox..
i came 2nd in turkey track.. n cleared the R&D challenge given my engineer. then it showed sign of R&D in its subsection "minor". now when i came for match in spain.. that sign has been removed in respected R&D n shows some black and white sign insteed. and also its written below something "foot plate improvement 5%".
so i think the R&D has been done..
but do i need to apply this improvement manually or it will be applied in my car automatically..? and if i need to apply it manually then how can i do that?

All improvements are automaticaly setup in your car.

I was so impatient to drive for L-R that i just drove 2 GP's in Brasil and Abu Dhabi without training and qualif. Started from 24th and finished 6th and 9th :) Pretty good since i had no training to remember the tracks, i think.
I have finished the season with 2nd plane in drivers championship and 2nd in producers.
Now its new season and i'm driving with Kubica beside me :) That's what i wanted and was waiting for.
And i noticed that Lotus Renault drive quite different than Sauber. I guess its a bit faster and better in corners. We'll see :)

Very nice. How is abu dhabi ? I am very excited to drive there and wanna know why is that called jewel of F1.
So it means my upgrade had been automatically installed. Good. And i guess there would be better and much impressive improvements after research in higher teams. Hey s Torro roso is branch or part of Red Bull ?

Last edited:
drskn08
Very nice. How is abu dhabi ? I am very excited to drive there and wanna know why is that called jewel of F1.
So it means my upgrade had been automatically installed. Good. And i guess there would be better and much impressive improvements after research in higher teams. Hey s Torro roso is branch or part of Red Bull ?

Abu Dhabi is modeled very nicely:tup:

I believe Toro Rosso is a branch of Red Bull Racing.

Abu Dhabi is modeled very nicely:tup:

I believe Toro Rosso is a branch of Red Bull Racing.
but is the owner of two teams also same ? Because sometimes i read a news that Red Bull testing his drivers in Torro Roso... Red bull gonna try his Torro roso drivers in Red Bull etc etc. More over i heard that Torro Roso name itself mean Red Bull in Spanish or Italian language(i dont remember which language)
i also read that Ricardo who replaced Indian racer Narain Kartikeyan also belong to Red Bull... !! If is so then i cant understand what is the use of Red Bull keeping 2 or 3 teams... ?

Yes Abu - Dhabi is great track with long straights and tight corners, and fast corners.
Toro Rosso means in italian Bull (Toro) Red (Rosso)

Owner of Red Bull and Toro Rosso (Dietrich Mateschitz) is rich enough to have them both.

I don't know about Riciardo.

Latest Posts

Back