Antares Speed Factory | Updated 6/1/16 | Subaru Impreza GDB-C "Black Falcon"

View attachment 517563

TRANSMISSION

(Buy all power parts before setting this)
  1. Final Gear: 5.500
  2. Top Speed: 190 km/h
  3. 1st: 2.970
  4. 2nd: 2.100
  5. 3rd: 1.620
  6. 4th: 1.320
  7. 5th: 1.115
  8. 6th: 0.975
  9. Final Gear: 4.000
Hi Antares26...:)

I am currently testing your Elise '11 tune at GVS and while building the transmission, I had to use a Top Speed of 180 km/h to get the correct individual gear numbers per your post.

:cheers:

A little update on what's going to happen to this garage:

A while back, I was thinking of what my tunes are looking like, and I've realized that majority of my tunes are what I consider to be my quick tunes. Basically, the thought process involved in those tunes was that I pick a car I want to tune, see how much PP I could squeeze out of it, pick whatever track first comes to mind to tune and test it on, and then get going. There wasn't much thought put into what the tunes are going to be for, which made me see them as low quality tunes.

I was thinking of scrapping those tunes and start from the ground up, but then I realized some of these tunes worked really well. I might've lucked out with the settings or car choice but even I would admit that some tunes (most notably the NSX-R '02, M5 Nurburgring and the Silvias for the touge) turned out to be good ones. So instead of scrapping the tunes, I am just going to put all my tunes in a quick tune category and will be rebooting my tune catalog to feature only the tunes I really spent a lot of time working on.

All my tunes except the FITT and the race tunes will be affected by this, which allows me to start from the ground up while being able to keep the tunes that I've built my experience on. I won't be posting new road car tunes for some time as I plan on giving more time in organizing my garage a little better, however, I will still be uploading my race tunes from as the racing seasons progress, as well as FITT Car of the Month tunes, which I plan on participating in regularly.

I wanted to tell this to everyone just so you won't be wondering why I'm not uploading tunes as regularly as I did the past few months. Good tunes take time and effort, and I really want to showcase the best work I could do, and I just need to change my approach to things.

Hi @Antares26 I see you like The Green Hell!!! So do I 👍

Have you ever tried your tunes at Sierra? it's a lot smoother road and a little longer, but it's such a nice drive. TC, others drivers and I would cruise around it online together just for fun.

After @Thorin Cain reviewed your COTM tune and liked it, 👍 well then there you go I gotta try it and your other tunes too!!! I'll will give you a review but it won't be as long as TC's :embarrassed: :lol: :D

built a few of your cars so far loving them. am new to GT6 as i used to play xbox forza. this game feels so much better. but please dont tell my xbox mates that i said that tho lol.

do you have any tunes up and coming if so cant wait to build them up and add to my garage

built a few of your cars so far loving them. am new to GT6 as i used to play xbox forza. this game feels so much better. but please dont tell my xbox mates that i said that tho lol.

do you have any tunes up and coming if so cant wait to build them up and add to my garage
Don't worry, a good friend of mine also moved to GT from FM and he's loving it so I know what you feel.

I do have a few tunes coming up to start my tune rebuild. :)

i defo can say the driving princible is way better in the GT games over FM. i feels so muc more real in GT. i was fast in FM and do feel i can be fast in GT once i get used to the engine that runs it.

01_FIT RS_Silver Sailor.jpg

- Honda FIT RS '10
-
"Silver Sailor"

Description
This car is basically my idea of a Type-R version of the Honda FIT: lightweight, agile, with a high-revving, naturally aspirated engine. Although I'd very much prefer an engine swap to a K20A to give this subcompact its much needed power boost, the L15A engine proved more than enough for this little beast.

Putting all engine upgrades on without the use of a turbocharger makes it feel like a racing engine, which is very much what a Type R engine feels like. All weight reduction parts were also put in to make room for ballast, and still make the car weigh 100kg less than stock. Suspension, LSD and transmission settings were also refined to make the car handle really well, and the Sports Soft tires give more than enough grip to handle the turns.

Developing this tune at Tsukuba, I was able to clock a 59.9 as my fastest lap, and this car is more than capable of consistently running sub 1-minute times. The car also handled very well at longer, faster tracks like Suzuka and Twin Ring Motegi. There's still understeer if you put too much power coming out of the bends, but that's to be expected from an FF car. Braking is rear-biased so there's a lot of room for trail braking. The gears are set for mid-speed tracks so you might have to adjust the top speed using the final gear if you're running the car at faster tracks.

Overall, this tune makes the FIT into a really balanced machine, it was a real joy to tune and drive and I hope you'll experience the same when taking this car out for a spin.

Testing Info
Tested at: Tsukuba Circuit, Suzuka Circuit 2014, Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
Weather: Dry (0% Surface Water & Weather)
Grid Reduction on Track Edge / Wet Track: Real
Played With: DualShock 3 Controller

Driving Aids
Transmission: Manual
Active Steering: Off
Skid Recovery Force: Off
Active Stability Management: Off
Traction Control: 0
ABS: 1​

01_FIT RS_Silver Sailor_Settings.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 529394

- Honda FIT RS '10
-
"Silver Sailor"

Description
This car is basically my idea of a Type-R version of the Honda FIT: lightweight, agile, with a high-revving, naturally aspirated engine. Although I'd very much prefer an engine swap to a K20A to give this subcompact its much needed power boost, the L15A engine proved more than enough for this little beast.

Putting all engine upgrades on without the use of a turbocharger makes it feel like a racing engine, which is very much what a Type R engine feels like. All weight reduction parts were also put in to make room for ballast, and still make the car weigh 100kg less than stock. Suspension, LSD and transmission settings were also refined to make the car handle really well, and the Sports Soft tires give more than enough grip to handle the turns.

Developing this tune at Tsukuba, I was able to clock a 59.9 as my fastest lap, and this car is more than capable of consistently running sub 1-minute times. There's still understeer if you put too much power coming out of the bends, but that's to be expected from an FF car. Braking is rear-biased so there's a lot of room for trail braking. The gears are set for mid-speed tracks so you might have to adjust the top speed using the final gear if you're running the car at faster tracks.

Overall, this tune makes the FIT into a really balanced machine, it was a real joy to tune and drive and I hope you'll experience the same when taking this car out for a spin.

i so will be adding this to my garage. my pals about to sart playing the game so will tell him to make it aswell. then wen he races me he has a fair chance to beat me lol maybe

i so will be adding this to my garage. my pals about to sart playing the game so will tell him to make it aswell. then wen he races me he has a fair chance to beat me lol maybe
Hope you guys have fun with it! If possible, can you tell me how the car would feel when you get to drive it? :)

Hope you guys have fun with it! If possible, can you tell me how the car would feel when you get to drive it? :)

will do fella i am just tieng fishing rigs at the moment. then will be jumping on. Tscuba is one of my fav tracks from wen i played xbox so i am sure i can get used to it on PS3 lol

02_Supra RZ_Antares Zero.jpg

- Toyota SUPRA RZ '97
-
"Antares Zero"

Description
My favorite car of all-time, this is the one car I've driven the longest in the game, and the car I started to experiment tuning on, hence the codename "Zero". The idea behind this tune is to turn the Supra into a car that rivals supercars of its era in overall performance. Engine power is pushed up to over 500HP, and over 200kg of weight is dropped from the car's heavy frame as well as giving the car a better weight distribution.

Gaining power is no issue with this car, given that it's a very popular drag/top speed car in the game, but the thing was that it made a lot more torque than it did power, so setting up the LSD right was critical in making this tune work, especially since I really avoided using racing slicks. Suspension was tuned to make the car more agile and stable, but not making it too stiff so that it can still handle the bumpier tracks with ease. The transmission settings were set to handle long straights like the Dottinger at Nurburgring and Conrod straight at Bathurst.

I tried to test this car at varying circuits as much as I could, and while the weight of the car has been considerably reduced, it's still a bit sluggish on slower, more technical tracks like Tsukuba but handle really well on faster tracks like Suzuka. While it can't clock the fastest laps around Nordschleife, the car's actually good enough for me to consistently clock just under 7 minutes, with 6'56.xxx being my fastest.

Not many people use the Supra as a car for the circuits, but tuning this car just showed how much potential this heavyweight, high-powered FR really has. It's a real dream to drive around, and being my all-time favorite, this tune definitely received some special treatment, so I hope you guys would like how this machine handles.

Testing Info
Tested at: Tsukuba Circuit, Suzuka Circuit 2014, Nurburgring Nordschleife, Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit, Trial Mountain

Driving Aids

02_Supra RZ_Antares Zero_Settings.jpg

View attachment 532864

- Toyota SUPRA RZ '97
-
"Antares Zero"

Description
My favorite car of all-time, this is the one car I've driven the longest in the game, and the car I started to experiment tuning on, hence the codename "Zero". The idea behind this tune is to turn the Supra into a car that rivals supercars of its era in overall performance. Engine power is pushed up to over 500HP, and over 200kg of weight is dropped from the car's heavy frame as well as giving the car a better weight distribution.

Gaining power is no issue with this car, given that it's a very popular drag/top speed car in the game, but the thing was that it made a lot more torque than it did power, so setting up the LSD right was critical in making this tune work, especially since I really avoided using racing slicks. Suspension was tuned to make the car more agile and stable, but not making it too stiff so that it can still handle the bumpier tracks with ease. The transmission settings were set to handle long straights like the Dottinger at Nurburgring and Conrod straight at Bathurst.

I tried to test this car at varying circuits as much as I could, and while the weight of the car has been considerably reduced, it's still a bit sluggish on slower, more technical tracks like Tsukuba but handle really well on faster tracks like Suzuka. While it can't clock the fastest laps around Nordschleife, the car's actually good enough for me to consistently clock just under 7 minutes, with 6'56.xxx being my fastest.

Not many people use the Supra as a car for the circuits, but tuning this car just showed how much potential this heavyweight, high-powered FR really has. It's a real dream to drive around, and being my all-time favorite, this tune definitely received some special treatment, so I hope you guys would like how this machine handles.

Testing Info
Tested at: Tsukuba Circuit, Suzuka Circuit 2014, Nurburgring Nordschleife, Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit, Trial Mountain

Driving Aids

I too love the supra, body lines, sound and performance, I'm not much for drag racing but I love a good fast track/drift car. I used your tune for this car that you posted a long time ago and have loved it for months, it's hard to say that a supra is a sleeper but when most people bring out a supra on the ring it's a lesson in skid control and really bad handling lol but when I brought the old tune out on the ring I decimated cars that have waaaay more horsepower and better Areo and just laughed as I not only passed with ease but out braked out handled and out ran most cars with similar or better hp/pp, I haven't yet put this new tune on my beloved supra yet, I have a question for you, are there any drastic changes from this tune to your last one and do you find it a better tune from the last one?

I too love the supra, body lines, sound and performance, I'm not much for drag racing but I love a good fast track/drift car. I used your tune for this car that you posted a long time ago and have loved it for months, it's hard to say that a supra is a sleeper but when most people bring out a supra on the ring it's a lesson in skid control and really bad handling lol but when I brought the old tune out on the ring I decimated cars that have waaaay more horsepower and better Areo and just laughed as I not only passed with ease but out braked out handled and out ran most cars with similar or better hp/pp, I haven't yet put this new tune on my beloved supra yet, I have a question for you, are there any drastic changes from this tune to your last one and do you find it a better tune from the last one?
There's no difference in power and weight, but the suspension, LSD and transmission settings are different and they feel better, and unlike the earlier tunes, this tune works almost anywhere. It's like a combination of the track and Nurburgring tunes, and making the car handle better overall.

03_NSX-R_Starlight Shadow.jpg

- Honda NSX Type R '02
-
"Starlight Shadow"

Description
Starlight Black, and the ability to shadow any car on the track, this NSX is simply, for lack of a better word, a beast. It's a well-balanced machine, this one, but it's not something you can just jump in and go. It's a beast alright, but if you want to make the most out of it, you're going to have to be skilled...and really brave, because if you're not brave enough to attack, this car will make you a sitting duck. It's that type of car, and it's one I had a great time setting up.

Using all available power upgrades along with an oil change bumps the power up to 484 HP with 344.7 ft.lb of torque, pretty good figures for such a compact engine, and the LSD has also been set up to make good use of the power, giving the car the ability to accelerate from mid-corner all the way to the exit. Suspension settings were tuned to keep the car stable while still retaining the natural agility of the midship drivetrain layout, a rear wing was also added to keep the rear tame through the faster corners. The transmission provides good acceleration through all the gears but still has a decent top speed, topping out at 306km/h on the Dottinger straight.

The car obviously has great all-around performance, and it showed when I began testing this tune. Taking it to tracks like Laguna Seca, Suzuka, Circuito de Roma, Nurburgring GP, and my personal favorite, the Nordschleife, the car was just born for racing on the tracks. Of course, the overall setup was also made for an all-around performer so a few tweaks would still be needed if you wanted to set this car for specific tracks.

Keiichi Tsuchiya couldn't have put it any better when he spoke about Honda Type Rs "It's a racing car with number plates.". It's no surprise people turn to this car in 550PP races in open lobbies and seasonal events. It's one hell of a car, and if I can be honest, it's right up there as one of the best cars in the game.

Testing Info
Tested at: Suzuka Circuit 2014, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Circuito de Roma, Nurburgring GP/F, Nurburgring Nordschleife

Driving Aids

03_NSX-R_Starlight Shadow.jpg

VRR_GT300_Tsukuba.jpg

- Lexus IS350 GT300 Base Model '08 -

Tsukuba Circuit Race Tune

(co-developed with @DGTR)

Description
Tsukuba Circuit, our equivalent of a Monaco in the calendar. The short, technical circuit is honestly too small for Super GT cars, but it's a real challenge. The track demands a lot of mechanical grip because of its many low speed corners, so the suspension is set tight to make the car agile. The gears are set purely for acceleration to get in and out of corners with a lot of momentum. Aero has been set to give the front end a lot of push through Dunlop and the final corner, and also to help in braking because braking as late and as less as possible is key to getting a good lap.

Testing Info
Tested at:
Tsukuba Circuit

Driving Aids
Transmission:
Manual
ABS: 0​

VRR_GT300_Tsukuba_Settings.jpg

VRR_GT300_Hiroshima.jpg

Trial Mountain Race Tune

Description
Trial Mountain, the closest thing to a roller coaster course on the VRR calendar. A highly technical course with a relatively high average speed, this track is all about keeping momentum. Rear springs are made slight harder to help the car rotate on the slower corners. Downforce is focused on keeping the front end planted, crucial for taking the entire first sector flat out, braking only for the tight left in the first tunnel. The final gear is made shorter to give the car some much needed acceleration on the slower parts of the course, but still keep a high enough top speed on the back straight. It's a really fun track and attacking it with a Super GT just makes it downright crazy.

Testing Info
Tested at:
Twin Ring Motegi Road Course

Driving Aids
Transmission:
Manual

VRR_GT300_Hiroshima_Settings.jpg

VRR_GT300_Suzuka.jpg

Suzuka Circuit Race Tune

Description
Suzuka, a legendary circuit and the first double points race on the VRR calendar. It's a track that relies on momentum, and overall car balance to clock a fast lap. Downforce is set to make it easy for the car to take the Suzuka esses with ease, as well as take the infamous 130R flat out. The suspension is set to make the pitch and change direction quickly, as Suzuka boasts a high average speed for GT300 cars. While the track itself is easy to learn, attacking the track has a very small margin of error as the track itself is quite narrow and the gravel traps take a lot of momentum away, so it takes a lot of precision to nail every apex at full speed.

Testing Info
Tested at:
Suzuka Circuit 2014

Driving Aids
Transmission:
Manual

VRR_GT300_Suzuka_Settings.jpg

[FITT C7 Challenge] C7 Main.jpg

- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14
-
"FITT Stingray (C7) Challenge"

Description
Made for the FITT Stingray (C7) Challenge, this Stingray is regulated to 565HP, 1290kg and Sports: Soft tires, specs that brought another tuned American sportscar to mind, the Dodge Viper ACR. The concept of the tune then became such, a tuned version of the road car built for the track, or in this challenge's case, a tune built specially for the Indianapolis Road Course.

I don't usually drive American race tracks besides Laguna Seca, but the Indy Road Course was one track I got to learn thoroughly in the VRR Super GT series. Taking what I learned from the track, the Stingray was then set up to be able to attack the course, albeit needing a bit more precision due to the sports tires.

The entire tune was set to give the car overall stability throughout the whole course, while still being able to use all the power through the bends. With speeds on the main straight reaching at least 290km/h before braking hard at the 150m board for turn 1, all I can say is that I absolutely love the brakes on this car. The gears were set so that most of the slow speed corners can be taken on 3rd gear, with the tight S-curve heading into S3 taken at S2 with minimal wheelspin.

This car can consistently run laps in the 1'31 range, almost a second faster than the average lap time of the GT300 cars we ran here in the league. The Corvette Stingray is one of the best American sportscar I've ever driven in the game, and I really had a great time making this tune. Hope you enjoy having high-speed fun with this one!

Testing Info
Tested at: Indianapolis Road Course

Driving Aids

[FITT C7 Challenge] C7 Settings.jpg

04_M Coupe_Shooting Cosmo.jpg

- BMW M Coupe '98
-
"Shooting Cosmo"

Description
At first glance, I thought this was a rare hatchback from the German marque late 90's, taking the body of the Z3 Roadster and the 3.2 Straight-6 from the E36 M3 and coming up with this amazing, but this shooting-brake M Coupe drove as good as it looked. This wasn't a Z3 with a restyled rear-end, this is an M3 coming in a different box. It had good acceleration and sharp handling, typical of an M-performance vehicle.

What I wanted to do with this tune was improve the car's already good handling characteristics by dropping a lot of weight and tuning the suspension. What resulted was a very tight handling coupe that gripped the road even through the fast bends, and it's not like the car's underpowered given that it already makes over 300HP at stock. The handling reminded me of the Honda S2000, only with a bit more power.

You can take this car anywhere and just get in and go, it's also one of the cars I recommend for practicing your techniques. Feel free to add a bit more power to the car and fit higher grip tires if you want to use it for 500PP races, but do take note of the higher tendency for wheelspin as while the LSD setup gives some allowance for power, it wasn't tuned with higher power output in mind.​

Testing Info
Tested at: Grand Valley Speedway, Deep Forest Raceway, Trial Mountain, Tsukuba Circuit

Driving Aids

04_M Coupe_Shooting Cosmo_Settings.jpg

View attachment 543116

- BMW M Coupe '98
-
"Shooting Cosmo"

Description
At first glance, I thought this was a rare hatchback from the German marque late 90's, taking the body of the Z3 Roadster and the 3.2 Straight-6 from the E36 M3 and coming up with this amazing, but this shooting-brake M Coupe drove as good as it looked. This wasn't a Z3 with a restyled rear-end, this is an M3 coming in a different box. It had good acceleration and sharp handling, typical of an M-performance vehicle.

What I wanted to do with this tune was improve the car's already good handling characteristics by dropping a lot of weight and tuning the suspension. What resulted was a very tight handling coupe that gripped the road even through the fast bends, and it's not like the car's underpowered given that it already makes over 300HP at stock. The handling reminded me of the Honda S2000, only with a bit more power.

You can take this car anywhere and just get in and go, it's also one of the cars I recommend for practicing your techniques. Feel free to add a bit more power to the car and fit higher grip tires if you want to use it for 500PP races, but do take note of the higher tendency for wheelspin as while the LSD setup gives some allowance for power, it wasn't tuned with higher power output in mind.​

Testing Info
Tested at: Grand Valley Speedway, Deep Forest Raceway, Trial Mountain, Tsukuba Circuit

Driving Aids

Reminds you of an S2000 but with more power eh!? Gotta give this a try later then :)

05_86GT_Lightning Radial.jpg

- Toyota 86 GT '12
-
"Lightning Radial"

Description
The 86 GT, an FR with a modestly powered NA engine, and an overall package that runs almost as well as it looks, no wonder this car's a popular choice both in-game and real life. This particular tune is very light, especially compared to most of my earlier tunes, with only a slight power boost and weight reduction, as this car is intended to run on Comfort tires.

Suspension, transmission and LSD were set up for mid-speed circuits, giving decent acceleration through all gears and still make power near the top. At first, I didn't really intend on putting the rear wing on, but considering the limited grip in the fast corners, I decided to put it on just for the stability, which is surprisingly effective considering it was set at the lowest downforce value.

Like the M Coupe, this is a very good practice car, especially for beginners who are still trying to learn a specific track. I actually spent more time driving this car than setting it up because of how good the base performance of the car was, frankly, the only thing I really don't like about the stock car is the low power output.​

Testing Info
Tested at: Tsukuba Circuit, Nurburgring Nordschleife, Twin Ring Motegi East

Driving Aids

05_86GT_Lightning Radial_Settings.jpg

06_GDBC_Black Falcon.jpg

- Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi spec C (Type-II) '04
-
"Black Falcon"

Description
Where do I start with this? Oh I know, this car is an amazing base car! This tune is actually based off what I did with the car in GT5, back then, it's a car I liked to use beside my Supra simply because I absolutely adore the GDB-C as the best Impreza ever made. It was way better than the bug-eye in looks and performance, and was still more than capable of matching the facelifted GDB-F.

As far as this tune is concerned, I went with a Mid RPM turbo over a Stage 3 Engine because I wanted a bit more torque in the mid-range, which helps improve the car's overall cornering speeds. In speaking of cornering ability, this car's probably the best 4WD I've ever had, it's unbelievably agile and even with a rear-biased torque setting, there's a lot of grip to find in powering around corners. You can actually make this car slip and slide in and out of corners with just the brakes.

I could say a lot more about this car, but I don't want to end up exaggerating so I'll just leave it at this: this car is tons of fun. I'd say this tune is something of a grab-and-go kind, where you can just set it up like so and have fun almost anywhere. Definitely right up there as one of my proudest tunes.​

Testing Info
Tested at: Deep Forest Raceway, Grand Valley Speedway, Midfield Raceway, Twin Ring Motegi East

Driving Aids

06_GDBC_Black Falcon_Settings.jpg

View attachment 553082

- Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi spec C (Type-II) '04
-
"Black Falcon"

Description
Where do I start with this? Oh I know, this car is an amazing base car! This tune is actually based off what I did with the car in GT5, back then, it's a car I liked to use beside my Supra simply because I absolutely adore the GDB-C as the best Impreza ever made. It was way better than the bug-eye in looks and performance, and was still more than capable of matching the facelifted GDB-F.

As far as this tune is concerned, I went with a Mid RPM turbo over a Stage 3 Engine because I wanted a bit more torque in the mid-range, which helps improve the car's overall cornering speeds. In speaking of cornering ability, this car's probably the best 4WD I've ever had, it's unbelievably agile and even with a rear-biased torque setting, there's a lot of grip to find in powering around corners. You can actually make this car slip and slide in and out of corners with just the brakes.

I could say a lot more about this car, but I don't want to end up exaggerating so I'll just leave it at this: this car is tons of fun. I'd say this tune is something of a grab-and-go kind, where you can just set it up like so and have fun almost anywhere. Definitely right up there as one of my proudest tunes.​

Testing Info
Tested at: Deep Forest Raceway, Grand Valley Speedway, Midfield Raceway, Twin Ring Motegi East

Driving Aids

added to my testing wishlist.

Hello Antares, I have a bit of a problem. As I did follow all the instructions that you wrote on the setting for Honda Civic Type R. My problem is the Performance Point is 526pp instead of 500pp. My max torque is 250ft-lb instead of 249.6ft-lb. Everything else is correct. Can you help me out. Thanks again.

View attachment 491549

Tuner Notes

A bit of a pain in the ass to tune since SH tires on this were so sensitive to the LSD. I couldn’t really find the balance I was looking for with the diff so I opted for a setup that spins less but understeers with too much throttle. Cornering response is good but I think the diff really defined the handling characteristics of the car. It’s not as maneuverable as the DC5, but I’ve tried this car before on better tires and the FD2 is a good car, I just don’t think it works that well with the SH tires.

Honda CIVIC TYPE R '08
500PP Track Tune

Tested at Grand Valley East
DS3 Controller | TCS: 0 | ABS: 1 | Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real

Performance Points: 500 PP
Displacement: 1998 cc
Max Power: 382 HP / 8200 rpm
Max Torque: 249.6 ft.lb / 7500 rpm
Weight: 1104 kg
Power-to-Weight Ratio: 2.89 kg/HP
Front/Rear Weight Distribution: 55:45

CUSTOM PARTS
Paint: Vivid Blue Pearl
Aero Kits: Type B
Wheel: RAYS TE37SL (Standard)

PIT SERVICE
  • Oil Change
TIRES
  • Sports: Hard / Sports: Hard
TUNING PARTS
  • Height Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
  • Racing Brakes
  • Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
  • Fully Customizable Mechanical Limited Slip Differential
  • Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
  • Engine Tuning Stage 3
  • Sports Computer
  • Racing Exhaust
  • Isometric Exhaust Manifold
  • Catalytic Converter: Sports
  • Intake Tuning
  • High RPM Range Turbo Kit
  • Weight Reduction Stage 3
  • Window Weight Reduction
  • Carbon Hood
SUSPENSION
Ride Height: 99 / 95
Spring Rate: 6.70 / 7.30
Dampers (Compression): 2 / 3
Dampers (Extension): 4 / 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 / 5
Camber Angle: 0.0 / 0.0
Toe Angle: -0.15 / -0.10
Brake Balance: 5 / 5

TRANSMISSION
(Buy all power parts before setting this)
  1. Final Gear: 6.000
  2. Top Speed: 180 km/h
  3. 1st: 3.190
  4. 2nd: 2.185
  5. 3rd: 1.735
  6. 4th: 1.425
  7. 5th: 1.192
  8. 6th: 1.020
  9. Final Gear: 4.200
DRIVETRAIN
Initial Torque: 20 / --
Acceleration Sensitivity: 14 / --
Braking Sensitivity: 5 / --

POWER
Power Limiter: 92.7 %

BODY
Downforce: 0 / 0
Ballast Weight: 65 kg
Ballast Position: 50 %

Hello Antares, I have a bit of a problem. As I did follow all the instructions that you wrote on the setting for Honda Civic Type R. My problem is the Performance Point is 526pp instead of 500pp. My max torque is 250ft-lb instead of 249.6ft-lb. Everything else is correct. Can you help me out. Thanks again.
Did you adjust the power limiter?
Judging by the differences it looks like it hasn't been set or @Antares26 didn't do an oil change on the car.

Back