Antares Speed Factory | Updated 6/1/16 | Subaru Impreza GDB-C "Black Falcon"

If you have cash build a new one with no oil change, see how it looks. Or pull the intake or isometric exhaust (unless that changes the RPMs) off your current build

Sorry. I have a question regarding the Transmission. If I need to change the top speed of the car after the configuration has been set, can I freely change it or not?
As for now the top speed is 180kmh.

Sorry for the bad english.

It's been so long since I've touched anything here, so once you've tried out without the oil change, let me know if the specs still don't match up, and I'll get it fixed.

I bought a new car and follow all your instructions. No oil change.

Now it's 493pp
Max Power is 363hp
Max Torque is 238ft-lb
Power-to-Weight Ratio is 3.04kg/HP

I'm actually trying to set the car for the Nurburgring Track using Racing Soft tyre. Hope you can help mw out. Thanks a lot

Last edited:
I bought a new car and follow all your instructions. No oil change.

Now it's 493pp
Max Power is 363hp
Max Torque is 238ft-lb
Power-to-Weight Ratio is 3.04kg/HP

I'm actually trying to set the car for the Nurburgring Track using Racing Soft tyre. Hope you can help mw out. Thanks a lot
Ďid your first car have a flat floor fitted? power and pp difference look like it :).
These specs very by the amount acountable to an oil change (in other words, do oil change on New car and it will match tune specs.)

Ďid your first car have a flat floor fitted? power and pp difference look like it :).
These specs very by the amount acountable to an oil change (in other words, do oil change on New car and it will match tune specs.)

Hi Thorin. Yes, I've fitted a Flat Floor on the first Civic and I also fitted the Flat Floor in the second car.

Now I know what's cause my car to be 26 more performance points than the actual 500pp. It was the Flat Floor. Thank you so much @Thorin Cain for helping me out

I played for quite some time now and didn't knew that putting a flat floor would increase the performance points of the car.:boggled:
Yeah it's a 15-25 PP bump. Which is why so few posted tunes that are not maxed out cars have it. All things being equal it's huge advantage make a dog of a car handle great but the power loss (pp limited) and speed loss almost always negates the gains.
Now if you have max s car for power and weight and still have PP available for the race regulations use it, the top speed loss will be overcome with cornering speed gains. Provided it's not a high speed track.

I played for quite some time now and didn't knew that putting a flat floor would increase the performance points of the car.:boggled:
Like Otaliema said, unless your car's maxed out or has a lot of power on it, then having a flat floor would just negatively affect your car's performance because of the minimal speed gain. I consider the Civic to be lightly tuned, so I didn't really have any reason to put a flat floor in it.

Like Otaliema said, unless your car's maxed out or has a lot of power on it, then having a flat floor would just negatively affect your car's performance because of the minimal speed gain. I consider the Civic to be lightly tuned, so I didn't really have any reason to put a flat floor in it.

Thanks again for the info. Is the Civic track setup suitable for the Nurburging? The max top speed i get from the car is 250kmh and the suspension is a bit bumpy. I obviously suck at setting part so was wondering if you a good setup for the Civic '08

Back