Anthoine Hubert, Juan Manuel Correa Incident

• Thread starter BrainsBush
  • 108 comments
I missed it and they wouldn't show a replay until they knew everyone was okay. Next I looked the broadcast had ended. Hope all is well

Doesn't look good. I'm afraid the accident was fatal for Hubert...Hopefully I'm wrong
I unfortunately have to agree.... Christ almighty that was a hard hit
Apparently Correa got away with broken legs

We haven’t had a hit like this since Sofia Floersch (Pardon me if I spelled that wrong)

I missed it and they wouldn't show a replay until they knew everyone was okay. Next I looked the broadcast had ended. Hope all is well

A user with the name ThomasRutger (on Twitter) has a video taken from the grandstand. I won't link to it.

EDIT: Fox news reporting via the FIA that both drivers are conscious. Not sure how accurate that is, if it's accurate at all.

That looked absolutely awful. I really hope that everyone involved will surive, but looking at replays and pictures that might not be certain :nervous:

That looked absolutely awful. I really hope that everyone involved will surive, but looking at replays and pictures that might not be certain :nervous:
We still have no info on Hubert, but Correa got away with two broken legs

Can’t remember. I think it was Discord. Still if it’s true then we only have one driver to worry about

RIP Anthoine Hubert. Very very sad moment
Correa both his feet/legs broken (hoping for a good recovery!)

Last edited:
No-one deserves to die like this
Especially not someone with so much unrealised talent. I’m very sorry for the Hubert family and my thoughts are with their son. May he race forevermore in heaven

I immediately closed my stream as i saw the back part of Huberts car, as i feared for the worst. Unfortunately my worst fear was confirmed. This really makes my stomach hurt. Motorsport will always be dangerous, nothing can't change that. Rest in peace Anthoine. My deepest condolences go out to his family and friends.

I immediately closed my stream as i saw the back part of Huberts car, as i feared for the worst. Unfortunately my worst fear was confirmed. This really makes my stomach hurt. Motorsport will always be dangerous, nothing can't change that. Rest in peace Anthoine. My deepest condolences go out to his family and friends.
Yes, sometimes we get drawn into thinking that Motorsport is safe nowadays, and when things like this happen, it makes us realize it's not, in the hardest of ways... May he rest in peace

Horrible crash. Does anyone know what was the cause of him going into the barriers?

Back