Antifa/jews vs White nationalists/Nazis

• Thread starter Novalee
  • 92 comments

Novalee

(Banned)
Canada
Earth
Washington state resident Eric Lin was not shy about his love for Adolf Hitler. According to a criminal complaint filed Friday, Lin enjoyed referencing the Third Reich in writing: He apparently sent a litany of Hitler-referencing death threats to a Hispanic woman in Miami and got himself arrested last week after he planned to wire a man $10,000 to beat her up, hatched a plot to kidnap her and stuff her in a plastic bin, and repeatedly vowed to kill every Hispanic person in the Magic City

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/...exterminate-miami-hispanics-fbi-says-11247579

this Trump supporting nazi must be one of his good people on both sides?

And then there is this

The Jews are not loyal to the state." — Adolf Hitler "Any Jew that votes Democrat is disloyal." — Donald Trump

Not sure about the connection between the title and the text below... Is there a discussion here? Nazis vs Commies, is this 80 years ago?

yas
Not sure about the connection between the title and the text below... Is there a discussion here? Nazis vs Commies, is this 80 years ago?

You had the Spartacists vs Freikorps to these sort of jokers like the proud boys and antifa.

Far Right vs Far Left seem to have had their violent clashes in history what we see today is just nothing more the same except people are laughing at both sides did you watch the Proud American patriot who supports donald trump cosplaying as a Spartan and taking on Antifa it is hilarious.

It said (and I could clearly read it in the photograph) "Anti Fascist All Stars". Personally I think anti-fascism is a very positive stance, I infer from your post you don't.

I can barely wait to hear what you think of the Jews.

Your excited waiting time is now over! Get seated for amazing answer!

Judaism is religion like other religions. I have nothing against Jews. They are wrong like other people who believe into adults fairy tale characters.
(Last was just my honest atheist opinion.)

What comes on Antifa - they describe themselves been against fascism, but on the same time they are intolerant fascist organisation. They should be called leftist terrorist organisation.

And since we are throwing mud around, lets continue.
People tend to call those knuckleheads marching for Adolf Hitler and such as term of extreme/far right. That is quite false claim in first place.
German nazi party was originally leftist labour party. They seeked better life for common man and went to blame on jews, gibsies, other groups of common problems. They were extreme left...

After WW 2, ex-nazies split. Some kept their ideology, others founded green party, some of them changed their swastikas to hammer n' sickle. Since communism and fascism are like sister parties, the switch was easy.

You guys falsely believe that political map goes like

Far left ----Antifa---------------common sense parties------------nazis----Far right

While it's actually:

Far left-----Antifa____
.....................................\______common sense parties-----------USA- Republican party with Trump---far right
Far left----Nazis______/

ps. I did set Trump and pals to far right, due their agenda is mainly getting rich people more rich while screwing over other and poor people. That's what I would call extreme right. (Still I cannot understand why in trailer living, poor, cousin and pig marrying people adore Trump and even votes him)

EDIT. I tried to get last figure looking out like an arrow, but forum text code aligns empty space bars to left, so there for there are dots...

Last edited:
German nazi party was originally leftist labour party. They seeked better life for common man and went to blame on jews, gibsies, other groups of common problems. They were extreme left...

No. They were a “Labour Party” in the sense that they targeted members of the working class, but they were in no way on the left side of the political spectrum. Their goal was to draw the working class away from communism and social democracy and into nationalism.

And pretty much any political party can claim to seek a better life for the common man, when analysing the left/right spectrum you need to look at how this better life is going to be achieved.

I doubt they had in early 20th century much intentions to cheat working class people with bigger plans with world domination. Plans got evolutions during time and they even had many purges inside party for cleaning up wrong people...like worker class and people they didn't like.

Stalin, Lenin and Trotsky had even small scale plans to make better world, but they created a monster and became part of it.

We should be aware about all kind of extreme ideologies. Was it climate, religions, political motivations or gender driven and we shall not let them ruin our lives.

I think the thread title needs to be expanded to include anarchists.

These are my favorite extremists, and they might have more justification than others.

Just wanted to add a small thing. Antiga are not fascists but authoritarian (some elements are border line totalitarian).

Fascists are ultra nationalists, which antifa aren't.

Swedish climate activist and wonderkid Greta Thunberg was wearing antifa shirt. There went her credibility.

Did she have any credibility before? She is mouthpiece of green lobby. When I first heard about her I thought she is the case for children's social care, dropping out of school, radicalisation, etc.

Personally I think anti-fascism is a very positive stance

Me too, but I still don't know where are this fascists we are against, especially nowadays when far-left is calling fascist anybody who disagrees with them, e.g.:

To be clear: There went her credibility amongst fascists.

edit:
Just wanted to add a small thing. Antiga are not fascists but authoritarian (some elements are border line totalitarian).

True, but fascists are also authoritarian which they share with Antifa. I can hardly see any link between "USA loving nationalism" (proud boys maybe?) and fascism if they lack authoritarian element.

Last edited:

What all extremists share is authotarianism. Antifa represent the left, just as much nazis represent the right. I always want to scream at the screen when Fox commentators distance themselves from nazis, but say Antifa and the left in the same breath.

What all extremists share is authotarianism. Antifa represent the left, just as much nazis represent the right. I always want to scream at the screen when Fox commentators distance themselves from nazis, but say Antifa and the left in the same breath.

Yes. But the argumento was that Antiga were fascists, which isn't true.

Fascists are authoritarian but they're nationalists. Antifa are globalists.

Yes. But the argumento was that Antiga were fascists, which isn't true.

Fascists are authoritarian but they're nationalists. Antifa are globalists.

They arent entirely globalist either. They a reactive movement. They are literally Anti Fascist. They lack cohesiveness in ideology but are essentially a 1 policy Organisation. A 1 trick pony. The irony is that they want to impose their incoherent beliefs with violence and all. Exactly that autotharian beliefs that they supposedly oppose.

They arent entirely globalist either. They a reactive movement. They are literally Anti Fascist. They lack cohesiveness in ideology but are essentially a 1 policy Organisation. A 1 trick pony. The irony is that they want to impose their incoherent beliefs with violence and all. Exactly that autotharian beliefs that they supposedly oppose.

They (Antifa and their organization) spread through several countries and travel between those countries to participante in demonstrations (and riots). That's why I sair they're globalists.

They (Antifa and their organization) spread through several countries and travel between those countries to participante in demonstrations (and riots). That's why I sair they're globalists.

I dont believe that is an accurate description., but I understand what you mean in that they are not nationalists.

Linking Jews on the same side as Antifa is as insulting as Trump's statement against them.

An anti-fascist group that voluntarily wears all black, acts like a militia, believes they are right above all, and intimidate or act violently towards any one who disagrees with them? Mussolini might think they were his blackshirts if he saw the way they acted.

Latest Posts

Back