Ant's Gallery - 18/12

This set is a beauty, #2 and 5 are my faves from these realistic pics.
Impressive work on toning once more Anthony, for a very realistic set again. Deserves to be view in full size to appreciate the rendering. Good job !

Thanks for your guy's consecutive feedback:cheers: I've been really focusing on getting realistic angles with the camera far away and off track.

Very good update, so much better than all the crap I can see in the realistic thread, fullscreen watch only, why don't you take X2 size resolution pics ? Now it's faster than before :)

the toning and lighting is nicely managed, bravo 👍

How the heck did I miss this gallery?!? Absolutely STUNNING shots man! Some uber realistic stuff in here and I LOVE it! Serious skills. I followed you on Flickr. Can't wait to see more.

I'm definitely seeing a marked improvement in your work from GT5 to GT6. :) 👍

The 86 Gazoo and Z4 GTR sets are really good and realistic too. Love those best. Keep up the great work mate. 👍

Pretty awesome Diablo at Ascari set. :D The McLaren F1 GTR set I also love, I like the first two of that one especially.

Very good update, so much better than all the crap I can see in the realistic thread, fullscreen watch only, why don't you take X2 size resolution pics ? Now it's faster than before :)

the toning and lighting is nicely managed, bravo 👍

Thanks for the feedback HaerBev:tup: I'll try taking X2 pictures.

Very nice shots, very realistic!

Glad to know these are looking realistic to others:dopey: Thanks mazda787:tup:

How the heck did I miss this gallery?!? Absolutely STUNNING shots man! Some uber realistic stuff in here and I LOVE it! Serious skills. I followed you on Flickr. Can't wait to see more.

Ehh my gallery seems to be looked over a lot:lol: Glad you've looked in here and I appreciate your feedback:dopey:

GPR
I'm definitely seeing a marked improvement in your work from GT5 to GT6. :) 👍

The 86 Gazoo and Z4 GTR sets are really good and realistic too. Love those best. Keep up the great work mate. 👍

Glad you you like the overall sets GPR:cheers:

Pretty awesome Diablo at Ascari set. :D The McLaren F1 GTR set I also love, I like the first two of that one especially.

Great to know you're liking the pictures, thanks for the feedback:cheers:

3.0 Entry

Love the realistic toning in your Z4 set. I really like the last shot. Great sense of action.:drool:

As for your 3.0 entry, I quite like the dirt texture build up on the car. Nice detail.👍

Amazing gallery!

I love your Ascari's and McLaren's sets.

This 3.0 entry looks very realistic indeed. Great job. 👍

Pretty sweet 3.0 entry. The dirt addition and toning is very nice. Helps with the realism. 👍

Love the realistic toning in your Z4 set. I really like the last shot. Great sense of action.:drool:

As for your 3.0 entry, I quite like the dirt texture build up on the car. Nice detail.👍

Thanks a lot:cheers: Glad you like the Z4 and the 3.0:tup:

Nice work on this entry, very realistic as usual.

Thanks Kodje:) Realism is what I've been shooting for.

Amazing gallery!

I love your Ascari's and McLaren's sets.

This 3.0 entry looks very realistic indeed. Great job. 👍

Nice to hear you like the sets and the 3.0:dopey: Thanks:tup:

GPR
Pretty sweet 3.0 entry. The dirt addition and toning is very nice. Helps with the realism. 👍

Thanks:cheers: Good to hear these are appearing more realistic.

CCCL

Sweet ones - My personal favourite has to be the first one of Lamborghini diablo with glorious background setting, seen against the shrine.

Pretty nice Ant, your entry pieces are quite good. I really like the composition of the b&w PMC one. 👍

Also this RX7 edit is pretty darn good too. I'm not a fan of doing that to cars myself but I commend your editing on that piece. 👍

GPR
Pretty nice Ant, your entry pieces are quite good. I really like the composition of the b&w PMC one. 👍

Also this RX7 edit is pretty darn good too. I'm not a fan of doing that to cars myself but I commend your editing on that piece. 👍

@GPR Thanks:cheers: A lot of people don't like the style of the RX-7:lol:

Holy man this whole gallery is :eek: i can't believe these are from gt6, especially that first GT86 :drool:👍

@LazerBlitz101 A lot of people are :drool:'d over the Gazzo GT-86, thanks for looking:cheers:

Very good set of the Diablo GT, i like it :cheers: and the others sets are great as well 👍

@Charles XXIII Thanks for stopping by, glad you enjoy:tup:

By the way, I was able to pull of two photo comp wins this week:drool:

SSC

Brilliant work, Flickr suscribed, the 2.0 entry is nice and the PMC is truely artistic, love it. Bravo Anth 👍

Not bad Ant, for me the B&W PMC entry is the best. Nice subtle use of light and very artistic. I like. :) 👍

Back