Ant's Gallery - 18/12

Wow, I really love this last set, the sense of speed and also the sense of motion is very impressive. In the panning mode 1 shots, with this white dress, the car looks like a ghost :)
Very great work mate !

Last edited:
I feel like I'm not getting anywhere with my editing. All the same stuff:banghead:

I have often the same feeling with my own work, but seriously this last set is very well done once more...

Great use of light in most of your pics (especially in shots 2, 6, 7 & 8) , a very impressive sense of speed in some of them (5 ! & 9). Some original stuff also (4 &10). I also love your b&w shot, great composition 👍

I have often the same feeling with my own work, but seriously this last set is very well done once more...

Great use of light in most of your pics (especially in shots 2, 6, 7 & 8) , a very impressive sense of speed in some of them (5 ! & 9). Some original stuff also (4 &10). I also love your b&w shot, great composition 👍
Love the lighting in that first shot.
Thanks a lot @Kodje as always;) and thank you @Boabdulrahman :cheers:

Superb McLaren shot, the edit work is excellent but I also like a lot the rendering of the scenery, with a beautiful soft light. The last two shots are also excellent, very good composition in the R18 shots and original point of voiew in the Quattro one.

Superb McLaren shot, the edit work is excellent but I also like a lot the rendering of the scenery, with a beautiful soft light. The last two shots are also excellent, very good composition in the R18 shots and original point of voiew in the Quattro one.
Is it Diablo you mean:P Thank you for your constant feedback @Kodje :cheers:

Pretty nice edit on that Diablo. 👍

Daybreak on the other hand is excellent. Love the sweeping motion and curve and the light and composition is great. Plus the type is smartly added so all around very nice piece. 👍

Superb work on the Diablo and "Daybreak". 👍
GPR
Pretty nice edit on that Diablo. 👍

Daybreak on the other hand is excellent. Love the sweeping motion and curve and the light and composition is great. Plus the type is smartly added so all around very nice piece. 👍
Thanks @NBDESIGNZ and @GPR :cheers: I wasn't feeling the text on the Daybreak shot 100% turned out better than expected and I'm glad to hear the text settled nicely.

Nice sets once more. I like a lot the warm / dark mood of the two set especially the Maserati one. Nice angles also, I like a lot your close shots, and beautiful light in most of them 👍

This R18 set is awesome, great job. The Maserati shot are very good too. Nice lighting and toning in all of them. 👍

Nice work on some of these last shots, I really like the Reventon one, looks simpl;e but all is excellent in it and it has a very realistic rendering. I also like a lot the snow shot (colorful toning) and the last shot which has a great atmosphere 👍

Ant, I apologize for the not stopping by regularly. You are always topping my expectations. I can't even try to do what you do, but I will always be a fan of yours.

The angle of the Toyota shot suggests you had an excellent seat at the race. the look through the gate is icing on the cake. I can smell the fumes from here. Real.:drool:

The Quattro is my fave.bowdown: Don't know how you do it. Superior breeding, I suppose.

Top notch photography all around in here.:bowdown: Many great shots I have not seen yet.

I will take time to enjoy your Flickr tonight. Get ready!!!

The Verdict: 10/10:tup:

My Jealousy Factor: Off the charts!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Back