Ant's Gallery - 18/12

I love the fourth shot, since it looks as if the car is resting. Other then that, if the car was a person.

Then well, what should I say. Oh yea I remember now, it would be a bad mistake to wake it up.

Because of one thing, the angle makes it look very mean.

Nice entries overall, especially the Citroën GT for the PMC.
Absolutely love the lighting in your CGT shot!:drool:👍
Brilliant work, Flickr suscribed, the 2.0 entry is nice and the PMC is truely artistic, love it. Bravo Anth 👍
GPR
Not bad Ant, for me the B&W PMC entry is the best. Nice subtle use of light and very artistic. I like. :) 👍
I love the fourth shot, since it looks as if the car is resting. Other then that, if the car was a person.

Then well, what should I say. Oh yea I remember now, it would be a bad mistake to wake it up.

Because of one thing, the angle makes it look very mean.

Thanks @NBDESIGNZ @The R!CE Guy @HaerBev @GPR @TVR&Ferrari_Fan glad you like the CGT shot :cheers:

@The R!CE Guy The grill, bumper, lip, wheels, and windows yes. Decals and paint were done individually. I purposely "dumbed" down the image by making it smaller and added JPEG artifact to make it all blend and fit in well:tup:

Very nice recent work mate 👍
Love your "Bandit" shot, beautiful toning and great composition. I like also a lot your b&w pmc entry with the red devil, superb bokeh, very well done shot 👍
The slammed Rx7 is very impressive, as I've already said I'm not a big fan of this kind of things but I almost always love what you do in this register :cheers:
I also love your GT3 Z3 shot, very realistic one, and the Megane shot (pan' mode 1 ?) !
Nice light in the Fireblade shot and great toning and sense of speed in the 280z one 👍
Superb abstract GT Citroën shot, very well done, very artistical 👍
And your last 3.0 shot is awesome, just looks real... :eek:

looks so real man, always loved your stuff...
also Im a fan of party next door too, I really don't know how I missed that being your profile pic

Great work once more, speed is the main word for this last set. Great use of angles, composition and edit work to highlight the speed effect in these pics. I also like a lot the static ones, the close shot on the front of the car is superb ! The black & white is beautiful, I love this kind of shot which give us a great view on the curves of these automotive beauties. Special mentiuon to the last shot which is very well composed, great use of the vertical format.
Good job Anthony :cheers:

Great set Anthony.
2, 3, 12 and 13 are my favorites. Great angles and sense of speed! 👍

Your 3.0 is very similar to the real shot. I would say it's a crop/mask work. :P
You have to edit the side line of the track inside of the blue car. It doesn't appear to be there ;)

Oh the Datsun 510's :eek:. Any Bluebird makes me weak :nervous:
The last is full of solid and clean shots. Can't say anything but Great shots all around. Maybe some of them are similar to each other therefore redundant. But, angles and compositions are solid. Great work.

Great set Ant! I
Thanks @The R!CE Guy , the third shot did come out very clean.
Superb set to showcase the beauty of this car, faves are 1, 2, 6 and the last one. ;)👍
Thank you as always @NBDESIGNZ:cheers:
Great work once more, speed is the main word for this last set. Great use of angles, composition and edit work to highlight the speed effect in these pics. I also like a lot the static ones, the close shot on the front of the car is superb ! The black & white is beautiful, I love this kind of shot which give us a great view on the curves of these automotive beauties. Special mentiuon to the last shot which is very well composed, great use of the vertical format.
Good job Anthony :cheers:
Always thanks for your descriptive feedback @Kodje thanks:cheers:
Great set Anthony.
2, 3, 12 and 13 are my favorites. Great angles and sense of speed! 👍

Your 3.0 is very similar to the real shot. I would say it's a crop/mask work. :P
You have to edit the side line of the track inside of the blue car. It doesn't appear to be there ;)
Thanks @zzz_pt I was highly considering of changing the 3.0 entry, not very much relative to the theme:lol:
Oh the Datsun 510's :eek:. Any Bluebird makes me weak :nervous:
The last is full of solid and clean shots. Can't say anything but Great shots all around. Maybe some of them are similar to each other therefore redundant. But, angles and compositions are solid. Great work.
Thank you for the feedback @Boabdulrahman yes this set is pretty "plain" no really spectacular shots. I'v mainly been focusing on the realistic shots.
Which blue is that on the SLS?
GT 15th Anniversary @steven2992

Absolutely love the second Huayra shot! For the carbon, obviously. But it's set nicely, great focus angle and colours. 👍

Nice pano with the Huayra, original point of view in it 👍 Superb light in the second shot, beautiful composition in the third and impressive work on contrast in the last. Conclusion : a great bunch of pics once more :)

Absolutely love the second Huayra shot! For the carbon, obviously. But it's set nicely, great focus angle and colours. 👍
Nice pano with the Huayra, original point of view in it 👍 Superb light in the second shot, beautiful composition in the third and impressive work on contrast in the last. Conclusion : a great bunch of pics once more :)
Thanks @GTAndy36 and @Kodje as always:cheers:

Back with the FT-1

Love how you've shown off the curves on the FT-1 in the silhouette shot.:drool:👍 Looks great!

I also like the clarity in the second shot. The rest of the set looks good too but the ones mentioned seem to catch my eye more.;)

Totally agree with Nux, that's a great set with a very original edit work to highlight the beauty of this bodycar 👍

:eek:
#2 #4 and #8 are creepy sick :drool:
Thanks @GTAndy36 :cheers:
Love how you've shown off the curves on the FT-1 in the silhouette shot.:drool:👍 Looks great!

I also like the clarity in the second shot. The rest of the set looks good too but the ones mentioned seem to catch my eye more.;)
Totally agree with Nux, that's a great set with a very original edit work to highlight the beauty of this bodycar 👍
Thank you @The R!CE Guy & @Kodje 👍 For this set I actually went towards the cool temperature side, most of my shots are warm. My editing is really really basic, but your guy's are :drool: @The R!CE Guy I have no idea how you do the surreal glow effects and light streaks. @Kodje I have no idea how you get the "grimy" hight contrast and clarity type HDR shots. You guys are crazy:lol:

Pretty sweet Ant, The editing style suits the car in these shots. 👍 My fav is shot number 2, nice angle, pose and dof. 👍

Back