Any body to tune the redbull x2014 fan car

• Thread starter Megalodon
  • 15 comments
You can't tune that car, as well as RBX fan car predecessors in all models including other x2014 series (Ex. standard and Jr.)

Other than oil change and/or drive around 400km to give you 5% boost to HP and gives you RI to improve cornering speed.... that's it.

You can't tune that car, as well as RBX fan car predecessors in all models including other x2014 series (Ex. standard and Jr.)

Other than oil change and/or drive around 400km to give you 5% boost to HP and gives you RI to improve cornering speed.... that's it.
you clearly have no idea what you are talking about as you can tune the cars.

for the X2011

suspension
16.95 / 16.55
8 / 9
7 / 8
7 / 7
0 / 0
0 / 0

brakes
6 / 7

LSD

downforce
1000 / 2000

tuned on RH and no driving aids

if you run lower downforce soften the dampers

for the X2011

suspension
16.95 / 16.55
8 / 9
7 / 8
7 / 7
0 / 0
0 / 0

brakes
6 / 7

LSD

downforce
1000 / 2000

Not the engine though. You can't tune its engine to increase performance.... That's what I talking about.

Not the engine though. You can't tune its engine to increase performance.... That's what I talking about.
They would be bolt on modifications.

This entire tuning forum is mainly here to talk about suspension, lsd and transmission settings, and the 'tuning' of these, adjustable parts.

Not simply talking about how fast high rpm turbos make you go.

for the X2011

suspension
16.95 / 16.55
8 / 9
7 / 8
7 / 7
0 / 0
0 / 0

brakes
6 / 7

LSD

downforce
1000 / 2000

Thanks man got the tune for the 14 fan carfan car

They would be bolt on modifications.

This entire tuning forum is mainly here to talk about suspension, lsd and transmission settings, and the 'tuning' of these, adjustable parts.

Not simply talking about how fast high rpm turbos make you go.
I agree with you 100% but I'm not a tuner :D
Anyways HAS ANYBODY GOT ANY TUNES ???

X cars and also a fxx tune those darn s class races
I don't know of anyone that has posted tunes for the RBX cars but in the tune directory found here and here have 9 tunes for the FXX. If there are any other cars that you are looking for, look in the directory first and if you don't like how they drive, most of us could help you get it to work for your driving style. Hope this helps. 👍

The Red Bull cars are under Gran Turismo in the index, and only Dante has tuned them.

I'd say drop the downforce to a minimum, the fan will make up for it.

Thanks
Off topic : how do you get a hyperlink in your signature I did see the threads in the site support but couldn't understand :confused:

Yup, same exact thing. Well, with mine I hit the bold button before I started, but yup, signature is done the same way.

Back