GT6 Tune Directory (Index of Every Tune!!)

• Thread starter XS
  • 881 comments

XS

Lurker
Premium
United States
Colorado
Welcome to the new 3.0 version of the GT6 Tune Directory!! This latest version being brought about by my promise to include as many ideas from the community as possible in the format, content, and visual appearance of the directory. I am still grabbing new tunes to update the index, so please be patient. Furthermore, this is a big step and I spent a lot of time working with the code, which quite frankly I had to learn all over again lol, so I'm really hoping the new index works just fine for all users. However, just in case it doesn't, the old lists can be found right under the new ones. Race hard, and enjoy!

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know, I nearly missed them! I was waiting for someone to make an index, but I thought why not make one this time 'round and help contribute a little, especially considering how much I use the tunes myself.

This is exactly what I was looking for. No more refreshing the tuning forum every 2 minutes and scanning every thread with my eyes.

XS
Thanks for letting me know, I nearly missed them! I was waiting for someone to make an index, but I thought why not make one this time 'round and help contribute a little, especially considering how much I use the tunes myself.

Sent you a pm about my latest, thanks.

Meant to say some of my links may not work. Site owner did some merging of my threads and had to have a shuffle, may need XS to double check for me, many thanks Bee

Meant to say some of my links may not work. Site owner did some merging of my threads and had to have a shuffle, may need XS to double check for me, many thanks Bee
I fixed the links and have your tunes updated on the page. Thanks everybody for the broken links tips. I think everything is good to go now, I double checked every link.

Best of luck. I was just lurking to see what the current demand/desire/need for a GT6 version of AdrenaTune there was, but it appears you have it covered.
I was waiting to see if you would do a GT6 AdrenaTune! Seriously, I cannot thank you enough for what you did/do. I am always recommending your page to people struggling with GT5. I thought you had left us, so I decided to start this page to help contribute. Sorry, I should have PM'd you first. It's up to you man, GT6 tunes and demand are slow right now but if/when it picks up if you want to start a new page just left me know.

Adrenaline there you are, lurking in the background. Between the two of you the tunes will continue to be listed. Adrenaline thanks for all your hard work. Thanks XS for your future hard work as well.

I don't even own GT6, I ended up grabbing a PS4. How is GT6? Is it actually a new game, or just a regurgitated version of GT5? I've been trying to gauge the community, on whether GT5 tunes transfer over, how many people actually ended up even buying GT6 with PS4 and XBox1 coming out prior to the GT6 release. Are people enjoying the game, or feeling as if PD gyped them by re-boxing an old game?

Content wise it's a completely unimpressive regurgitation of GT5. However, I'm enjoying the game more than GT5. PD did away with used cars, so even standard cars feel special and make you want to spend time driving, tuning, taking pictures, and testing them. Speaking of which, IMO, the standards are visually better. I love the new physics, but it's really throwing tuners for a loop, myself included. Overall I'm enjoying the game so far. Yes the complaints are legitimate and there are things that annoy me too, but somehow PD has made a flawed game that I can't stop playing lol.

Thank you sir 👍. Obviously the idea is Adrenaline's from GT5 era, but I aim to do a good job too! The thread is current. I will be gone for a while because I work quite a long time today (10am-5am), yup 19 hours :banghead:. But I'll catch up to new tunes when I get home tomorrow morning.

I don't even own GT6, I ended up grabbing a PS4. How is GT6? Is it actually a new game, or just a regurgitated version of GT5? I've been trying to gauge the community, on whether GT5 tunes transfer over, how many people actually ended up even buying GT6 with PS4 and XBox1 coming out prior to the GT6 release. Are people enjoying the game, or feeling as if PD gyped them by re-boxing an old game?
For sure doesn't feel like a scam! There has been a lot added and PD is keeping the big updates coming. With all the stuff confirmed for addition already its very exciting. I f you still have your PS3 around you would not be disappointed by this game, its an incredibly high quality experience!

I was just thinking about this on the way home and wondering if anyone would take on this herculian task. Well done Sir!!👍👍 This is an invaluable community resource, I daresay maybe the single most valuable, useful thread on GTP, and needs to be stickied. One suggestion though...would it be possible to have the tire and PP information contained in the tune listing like so:

Focus ST 13'- 450PP- SH - Johnnypenso

As the number of tunes explodes in the next few months it might make searching a little easier and less painful. You might have 5, 10+ tunes for a single car ranging over 100PP and with 9 possible tire grades. If you can look at the list and the user can select tunes that are close to what then intend to do with their car, it would be really helpful.

Opinions are all over the map on GT6, but I've found a lot to enjoy so far, especially since money is easy to come by now and those of us that detest offline can skip it entirely now.:lol: Just wanted to say thanks for all the work you did for GT5. I used your tunes and your tuning database several times and referred countless people to your thread over the years. Good luck and hope you make it back to GT6 at some point. :cheers:

Last edited:
XS
Need a tune? This thread contains every tune that exists for GT6. Tuners, in order to help keep me up to date on current tunes, if you wish please PM me when you publish new ones. For now the directory will simply be organized by vehicle make, model, and year. As the list grows I will reformat it and make other changes over time. I will try to include drag tunes and drift tunes as well. Have fun!

Hey XS. Just wanted to join the others in thanking you for tracking/linking all the GT6 tunes. VERY cool of you!!!

PS: Would it be too much trouble to add PP to the cars/tunes you've listed? Thanks again!

Edit: Sorry, it looks like this has already been requested. I'll try to read in the future:-)

Last edited:
I was just thinking about this on the way home and wondering if anyone would take on this herculian task. Well done Sir!!👍👍 This is an invaluable community resource, I daresay maybe the single most valuable, useful thread on GTP, and needs to be stickied. One suggestion though...would it be possible to have the tire and PP information contained in the tune listing like so:

Focus ST 13'- 450PP- SH - Johnnypenso

As the number of tunes explodes in the next few months it might make searching a little easier and less painful. You might have 5, 10+ tunes for a single car ranging over 100PP and with 9 possible tire grades. If you can look at the list and the user can select tunes that are close to what then intend to do with their car, it would be really helpful.
Hey XS. Just wanted to join the others in thanking you for tracking/linking all the GT6 tunes. VERY cool of you!!!

PS: Would it be too much trouble to add PP to the cars/tunes you've listed? Thanks again!

Edit: Sorry, it looks like this has already been requested. I'll try to read in the future:-)
whew!! On lunch break lol... I'm still testing different formats guys, thanks for the suggestions though! Any tips for improvement are very welcome! The issue lies in the multiple tunes per tuner. I can certainly list them independently with their PP ratings but the OP is going to be very long. I remember AdrenaTune had about thirty different tuners for just the Ferrari 458, and about 1/3 of the tuners had multiple tunes for the car. I'm following that format right now by placing a number behind the tuner's name indicating how many tunes they have for that specific car (ie - Johnnypenso (4). I think to include the PP I would have to break all those tunes out individually. I don't know, what do you guys think? Do you want me to break out the multiple tunes individually?

Great Post! That's awesome! Thanks so much!

At the same time, I am a Honda fans (Street Racing, lol), I am seeking some below PP500 Honda Car setting such as S2000, FD2, EK9, NSX-R, etc. Do you have any chance to make one and post it here? Thanks so much :)

The new physics in stock tuning form are great. The cars react more real worldy. I really like the way cars drive right out of the dealership. You can step over the line a little and actually do something with driver inputs to save the car and save the lap time.

In the beginning, I am a little disappointed with tuning. You can still move adjustments from lowest to highest and see very little change in handling performance. Maybe I have driven the handful of cars that PD programmed perfectly in stock form. This weekend I am going to begin to focus my attention onto some of the really ill handling cars in GT6.

GT6 - worth buying, still not perfect.

The new physics in stock tuning form are great. The cars react more real worldy. I really like the way cars drive right out of the dealership. You can step over the line a little and actually do something with driver inputs to save the car and save the lap time.

In the beginning, I am a little disappointed with tuning. You can still move adjustments from lowest to highest and see very little change in handling performance. Maybe I have driven the handful of cars that PD programmed perfectly in stock form. This weekend I am going to begin to focus my attention onto some of the really ill handling cars in GT6.

GT6 - worth buying, still not perfect.

+1 on this, many cars are great to drive out of the box but the tuning needs some serious work from PD.

Latest Posts

Back