Any of you dumped PD's GT for good? I need a bit of a push...

• Thread starter Fat Tyre
  • 134 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia
Melbourne
Hey, how are you? I'm Fat Tyre. Here's the thing up until the release of GT5 I thought GT was the greatest game on earth (been playing it since GT1), I wasn't even aware of GTplanet, I didn't read about other racing games in fact I didn't even know Forza existed up until reading a review of GT5 were they made a comparison of the car models with FM4...

Any way after a long wait and lots of hype I was very disappointed with GT5. The introduction of those horrible standard cars, terrible A.I. , crap damage, and well you know... So now with GT6 I decided to give it another go and I am more disappointed than ever. Kaz has also said he'll keep the standards for GT7 so that doesn't give me any hope that the game will improve whatsoever so I think it is impossible I will spend around 500 dollars on a PS4 to play GT7.

I have seen many videos of Forza on youtube but I have only played Forza 5's demo at EBgames, and although it was great I only played it with a controller.

Today GT announced a couple of duplicate cars and Forza announced 5 great cars and that Rolls Royce was WOW! Turn 10 seems to just deliver, no excuses they just go.

So here are my questions,

How is it with a wheel?

How was changing from GT to Forza?

Are you happier or does it end up being the same?

What do you miss from GT?

What am I missing?

Just tell me anything I think I just need a bit of convincing.

Hello :) here's my GT to Forza story...

Long time GT player and liked it very much. Over a period of time I'd seen on the net that the GT vs Forza debate was always busy and very polarising

Arrived at a point where I was finding GT5 stale and at the same time became financially able to get a 360 and a pre-owned copy of Forza 4

Wow! The sounds were what hit me first. Screeching, howling, growling engine sounds compared to the well documented hairdryers from GT

And the car selection. Maybe half the amount in a GT game, but no duplicates and all modelled to the same level which imo is very good

Just google the car list from F4 or F5 and you'll see the diversity of what's on offer. A great new set of tracks too. To your questions...

How is it with a wheel? can't say, haven't had one for the 360 or 1

How was changing from GT to Forza? eye opening, ear opening. handles well imo. the sticky tyres aren't as daftly sticky as GT's

Are you happier or does it end up being the same? happier

What do you miss from GT? only the ability to dress and pose my driver in photo mode

What am I missing? all of the above plus a very comprehensive paint and livery shop. engine swaps, drivetrain swaps

Just tell me anything I think I just need a bit of convincing the ability to completely make your car your own is epic. paint, decals, wheels, aero parts, etc etc

I've since invested in an XB1 and Forza5 and my experience with the franchise just keeps getting better

Do it, take the plunge. You won't regret it :D

Last edited:
While I haven't given up on GT, it probably only gets 5% of the attention I give to Forza (and I used to be a huge GT fan). The biggest mistake many people make when comparing Forza to GT is thinking GT "got it right" and everything else needs to live up to it. People will say Forza is unrealistic but their only basis for that is it doesn't handle the same as GT. I'm not saying Forza got everything right, but keep that in mind when you play it. It gets many, many things right (physics included, though they're not perfect).

How is it with a wheel?
Game changing. The controller has built in aids that don't give you complete control. The Thrustmaster TX has been an awesome purchase for me.

Enlightening. It gave me the impression that GT was built for Kaz, whereas FM, while having a unique vision, wasn't as constrained. You can appreciate cars the way you want them, not how the game dictates they should be appreciated.

Much happier and definitely not the same. When people suggest a combination of GT and Forza, I agree because they do things very differently.

While I still play it from time to time, the only thing I miss isn't in comparison to Forza - it's what GT used to be and no longer is. Kaz's vision got to big to sustain.

I can't say I've given up on the GT series for good since I'm a racing game fanatic so I like to play a lot of different titles in the genre, but if I'm being honest, GT doesn't even come close to Forza in just about every aspect for the last 7-8 years. PD has lost its vision since GT3 and likely their motivation too in my opinion where Turn 10 seems intent to keep everyone happy and crushing GT year after year. At one time, no one would have ever thought any new racing series would have been unable to dethrone GT, but Forza did it years ago and hasn't looked back or rested on its accolades and continues to improve so for that I have much respect for Turn 10 as a racing game fan.

Last edited:
Playing FM5, makes me appreciate GT more such as simple things as ability to save unlimited amount of replays or advanced things such as graphical effects such as tyre smoke. Hopefully will see glimpse of what they can do at TGS later this year. There is pCARS as well coming out soon and I think it is likely it will perform much better on the PS4. I think that has much better driving physics than FM5 so will be fun to play full game when it comes out.

If you want convincing going Forza route, then development team/s behind Forza franchise is probably one of the biggest in the industry and has been biggest Microsoft studio since the very first game IIRC. PD yet to catch up in development team size as what T10 had for the first Forza on the original Xbox. You know you are going to get big output from them. Will be interesting to see how Xbox One relative failure will impact them, so far seems good for us consumers as they are giving away stuff for free.

I've never given up on GT. Even though I hated GT4, I still played it on and off until early 2013, when I got a PS3 for GT5. I still play Six every now and then, but the game design leaves me cold after a while.

It's entirely likely I'll get a PS4 when GT7 comes out, too. That said, it just doesn't speak to me like Forza does. GT is a chore to play for me, born from my passion for cars.

How is it with a wheel?

1. Can't say much on it since I don't have a wheel, my current crap one doesn't work, and the only good options right now are ridiculously expensive.

2. Honestly, GT comprised a big chunk of my childhood since I started playing back in 2002-03. After GT6 came out though, I decided to dump the series for the immediate future and looked for alternatives.

I got an Xbox 360 off my friend early this year and purchased Forza 4. I gotta say, I hated the color palette they used but I absolutely loved everything else. The variety of cars in the game, the options of customization, the online portion, all of it struck me as being infinity better than whatever PD did.

After being satisfied with FM4, I purchased an XBOX ONE and FM5, and I can fault some disappointment as part of it being a release date title. Can't say the same for GT6.

3. Happier. I can appreciate many cars equally. There's also less concept cars and a much more representitive of all cars across the globe.

4. NASCAR, graphic style, day/night, weather, and cruise lobbies. No joke, I am not the biggest fan of how T10 sets up lobbies. I prefer PD's way where you can drive around waiting for the event to start. I also like NASCAR, even though it was done like crap, and the graphic style is better than Forza's in my opinion. Day/night and weather will come to Forza soon enough though.

Gran Turismo has lost it's soul in my opinion. It used to be about driving and loving cars, getting the best experience out of it. Now it's just a big marketing ploy with VGT and GTA, features that detract from the core of the game; driving. Terrible, abysmal standard car and track quality, horrid sounds, pathetic Ai, it just goes on and on.

Fat Tyre, I was pretty much in the same spot. Once GT1 came out no other race game got near the attention and thought I gave GT. I didn't find this place till was looking for info on GT5 and only found out about Forza after reading about it on here. From reading the thoughts on it it didn't even sound worth the trouble of buying a 360. After some time with GT5, which I knew there was no way it could live up to the hype, I just figured I was done with console gaming. That was just before the C7 concept DLC for GT5. I wanted to race but just not on a PC, so I figured I'd give FM4 a shot.

I was blown away by what it had to offer, the sounds were amazing, the graphics were good, upgrade and tuning options were much better and the feel of the physics was great. Then theres the liveries people made, I had reasons to buy multiples of cars. The best part was the list of cars, it didn't have 1000 cars but it had the cars i wanted that GT still doesn't have. Theres a ton more to add but I wish i had jumped ship earlier and not listened the fanboy false opinions here about Forza.

I do have FM5, is it perfect? no, but at it's core it's years better than what GT has to offer. Which really isn't much more than it did in GT1 but pretty.

How is it with a wheel?
I don't have a wheel but love it even with a control

It took a bit to get use to the physics from GT to FM4, then again to FM5. FM5 physics are light years ahead. You need finesse to stay in control of the car, not a set of racing soft tires.

I'm much happier, GT was great when it came out. Forza seems to have learned from what GT did and is now taking it further.

I miss the endurance racing on Le Mans, but i really didn't like it in GT due to it being 24hr hot lapping with no strategy needed to win. What i miss is some of the things left out of FM4 more. Like the Forza Le Mans lobby from FM4 and fewer LMP style cars.

What am I missing?
The variety of cars. Livery editor, even if you don't make your own the stuff people come up with is amazing. You can pretty much race modify every car if you wanted due to being able to add roll cages and the Forza aero package. Multi-class racing. Better single player racing, you can go to free play or go online and create a private race for yourself and set up all the parameters and you get credits for it.

If you can I'd suggest getting a 360 and grabbing FM4 also, it's that good. I've recently got FM2 & 3 to see what i missed.

I haven't bought a Gran Turismo game since I gave away my copy of GT4, which was the bitter disappointment that turned me away (I rented GT5 on a borrowed PS3 just to assess it). GT4 was a great game on paper, but the physics were completely unenjoyable for me. I bought a 360 instead of a PS3 and joined the Forza series with Forza Motorsport 2.

It took until Forza Motorsport 4 for me to be happy with the way the cars handle, and overall FM4 is a very good game. Great sound, impressive graphics, decent physics, and the upgrading/customization that sets the series apart. However, I find it somewhat dull, with too many races on some of the world's lamest racetracks, uninspired career events, little variation in conditions (dry, sunny), and not enough older/quirky/lower-spec cars like Gran Turismo is famous for.

The real game-changer came with Forza Horizon, the first-ever open world street racing simulator. It transposed the best qualities of FM4 to a well-imagined virtual roadmap of undulating bends, bumpy straights, hairpin turns, and gravel trails. The career has actual personality (for better and worse), and some of the fictional tracks are wonderfully tight, challenging courses that keep you on your toes. The car list pared away the fluff from FM4's selection and injected some European taste (Playground Games is in the UK), which meant the arrival of some of the older/quirky cars I like. The physics, while tweaked to include a grippy tire model (for a low barrier of entry), are actually improved over FM4 in other areas. And finally, the sun actually goes down -- if you're considering an Xbox One, Forza Horizon 2 will also introduce dynamic weather.

I can't comment on what Forza is like with a quality wheel, but I have tried FM4 on the basic Microsoft-branded Xbox 360 Wheel, and that was awful. Both FM4/FH1 are comfortable with a controller, with a pretty good steering algorithm (what HAL20XX calls "aids") to translate your intentions. I have not played FM5.

What I miss from GT is its creativity and quirky charm. I love its brilliantly imperfect ideas like the moon missions and course generator. In my opinion, Forza Motorsport is stuck in a rut. If you want innovation, look to Forza Horizon.

Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox 360 is enough for me to abstain from investing in an Xbox One, but if you only buy one of the two Xboxes (360 or One), you should probably make it the XBone. I don't think you would be disappointed. 👍

Up until FM5, I played both simultaneously. What I've found is that...
  • Forza is a more complete game. Less half-baked ideas. When Turn 10 has an idea, they usually carry it through the full term. However...
  • Forza lacks ideas. New ones. Forza advances at much more of an iterative pace, with less groundbreaking new feature introductions. FM5 should not have launched without weather and day/night cycles, for example. And the system is more than capable enough to handle it.
  • Forza is a racing game, Gran Turismo is a driving game. Forza's AI, while often boneheaded, is still adaptable and challenging. Gran Turismo's clearly is not. However, I've always found that Forza's physics and handling pale greatly in comparison to GT's. I've never had anywhere near as much fun driving in Forza as I have in GT.
  • Forza has better cars, Gran Turismo has better tracks. GT's car roster is still a relic from a decade ago. Doesn't matter that there's 1200 of them, Forza's selection blows GT's out of the water with a fraction of the total. However, Turn 10's track selection is underwhelming, and their fictional tracks are god awful compared to the likes of Trial Mountain.
  • Forza is a better sounding game, Gran Turismo is a better looking game. To anyone with ears or eyes, this is not a revelation.
  • They're become about equal in the online department, although Forza still obviously has the edge on community features. GT has definitely come a long way, and this is one of the few areas where they've really improved since the PS2 days.
  • Forza's single player career is painfully dull compared to Gran Turismo's. Not that GT's campaign is perfect at all, but I do prefer it to Forza's. What I couldn't stand in FM4 were those ridiculous multi-hour enduros in F and E class cars. I remember when T10 used to criticize Gran Turismo for being too boring, too slow. Pot, meet kettle.
  • You'll probably pay through the nose for the content you want in Forza, but at least you have the option of buying it. Meanwhile, GT has proven to be a minefield of broken promises and mixed messages. In some awful way, I suppose it balances out.
So if you couldn't tell, I'm not particularly in love with either series right now. I'm team Project Cars. :)

Last edited:
Hey, how are you? I'm Fat Tyre. Here's the thing up until the release of GT5 I thought GT was the greatest game on earth (been playing it since GT1), I wasn't even aware of GTplanet, I didn't read about other racing games in fact I didn't even know Forza existed up until reading a review of GT5 were they made a comparison of the car models with FM4...

First off, I've been noticing you liking some of my posts in the GT6 section, I hope I won't be accused of swaying you :P

I knew about FM from the off - bought a magazine with a demo of the first one back in university days, so I could try it on my roommate's XBox - but was pretty staunchly GT back then. GT5's endless delays meant I was late to get a PS3 (June 2010), but a bit over a year later, disappointed with GT5, I bought a 360. It was a package deal with FM3 for super-cheap, in preparation for FM4, and that game has had more of my gaming hours invested in it than any other game from that generation. Horizon got a fair amount too, but lacked the amount of cars to truly keep me involved for a while. FH2 looks fantastic, however.

Car models in FM4 - not the lighting, just the models - are on par with GT5's Premiums, at least the ones created for FM4, and especially the later DLC ones. FM5's models are even higher quality, but GT6's Adaptive Tesselation means the made-for-GT6 Premiums are PS4-ready.

Any way after a long wait and lots of hype I was very disappointed with GT5. The introduction of those horrible standard cars, terrible A.I. , crap damage, and well you know... So now with GT6 I decided to give it another go and I am more disappointed than ever. Kaz has also said he'll keep the standards for GT7 so that doesn't give me any hope that the game will improve whatsoever so I think it is impossible I will spend around 500 dollars on a PS4 to play GT7.

Well, technically, it wasn't an introduction of Standards... ;)

I have seen many videos of Forza on youtube but I have only played Forza 5's demo at EBgames, and although it was great I only played it with a controller.

Controller vs Controller, FM is on a whole other level compared to GT. GT is made for a wheel, which is great, but the vast majority of players will experience it on a controller. T10 gets this.

Today GT announced a couple of duplicate cars and Forza announced 5 great cars and that Rolls Royce was WOW! Turn 10 seems to just deliver, no excuses they just go.

Eh, both studios fail to deliver in certain areas. It just depends on where your preferences lie. That being said, PD do have a longer list of unfulfilled promises.

How is it with a wheel?

I can't tell you, sadly; I don't have a compatible wheel.

It took a bit of getting used to. My DFPro had crapped out by the time I got my 360, so I was playing GT on controller anyways. Switching to the (better) triggers for gas/brake took a bit, but it feels more natural. A few other things take some getting used to other than the physics, but you settle in pretty quickly.

I'm incredibly happy to have both. FM4 gets more use, though.

A handful of cars (but absolutely not what the box says; you're not gonna miss literally hundreds of them) - things like the Cappuccino, the SL55, the '70 Galant GTO MR - the much better Photomode, the variable time on most tracks (but not the weather, since I'm not that impressed by how its implemented), and the ability to have fun Free Run rooms online. But on the flipside, the online options are much more diverse in FM. You'll miss GT's tracks, though mercifully, FM has finally dropped the old 110%-scaled Nurburgring, and now has the best one available on consoles.

What am I missing?

Auction House / Storefront in FM4. Liveries, oh god, liveries - nothing makes a car feel quite like your own like a personal look. Or, if you're so inclined, download a replica of an historic livery for the car of your choosing; chances are, someone's made it. Better physics. Better sounds. Connectedness; Rivals Mode and Clubs are both stellar additions. Telemetry. Replays you have more control over. Top Gear tie-ins. The chance to race online with the people who've created the game.

I spent 2 years playing GT5 and Forza 4 equally, using a Fanatec GT2 wheel. I'm mostly glad I did, since they complement each other quite well (as others have said, F4 has a great car list, sounds and customization, GT5/6 offers better graphics, better track list, better FFB).

But right now I wouldn't be contemplating last gen when the next gen is already here. And sadly there's no multi platform wheel for next gen consoles. So the next generation of race sims means it's very hard to go for both platforms without either resorting to the controller (yuck!) or owning multiple wheels and switching regularly.

And to be honest the fact that I bought an Xbox 360 with a wheel just for Forza 4 but only got 2 years out of it pisses me off. If I'd realized that MS were going to do that I'd have bought a T500RS instead of my Fanatec two years ago and lived without Forza, enjoying better FFB on the PS3 and PC instead.

So my vote is simple: go PC. There you buy a wheel and it will still be supported until it falls apart.

Assetto Corsa and pCARS are both twice the simulator of GT or Forza, they only lose out when it comes to car list. But I'd take 50 cars with the unique driving feel, sounds and detail of AC over 500 generic cars in Forza. I know it's hard to appreciate until you've experienced AC, but it's just the truth.

Playing FM5, makes me appreciate GT more such as simple things as ability to save unlimited amount of replays or advanced things such as graphical effects such as tyre smoke. Hopefully will see glimpse of what they can do at TGS later this year. There is pCARS as well coming out soon and I think it is likely it will perform much better on the PS4. I think that has much better driving physics than FM5 so will be fun to play full game when it comes out.

If you want convincing going Forza route, then development team/s behind Forza franchise is probably one of the biggest in the industry and has been biggest Microsoft studio since the very first game IIRC. PD yet to catch up in development team size as what T10 had for the first Forza on the original Xbox. You know you are going to get big output from them. Will be interesting to see how Xbox One relative failure will impact them, so far seems good for us consumers as they are giving away stuff for free.

The XBO is by not a failure, the Wii U would be considered a failure, the Sega Dreamcast was a failure, the Atari Jaguar was a failure, etc. The XBO has sold less this generation than they expected due to poor marketing decisions. They went from market leader in the console HD era to falling behind the PS4 in the current generation, they will do just fine until the next generation of consoles arrives. Already 5 million or so XBO consoles sold in less than a year is by no means a failure.

I had FM5 and Xbox one I was very disappointed paying $10 to get a car and the lack of online community events I used to have a Xbox 360 and had FM4 and 1 of the best things about it was goofing around showing your car of to other players etc... I just found FM5 to be very incomplete and it was almost an offline game as there were no public lobbies also no custom lobbies and no auction house. I returned the Xbox One and FM5 and I wont be going back i'll be sticking to PS3 and GT6 but this is my opinion.

You may as well give it a go. GT7 is a long way off yet, and if your hopes are for a game of next gen quality, you need to get a next gen game. I'm sorely tempted myself, but it won't happen, I'll still want to play GT, and I don't have time for 2 games in my life :lol:

Considering the track record of PD, I just have no confidence that they will produce the kind of game I really want. I still like it but have not touched it in over a month, still busy with that "incomplete" game. Turn 10 has taken flak for the path they have chosen, but as they continue to add to the game, it gets better. If they manage to throw a few more tracks in before the next one, the campers will be real happy over here. The GT6 track list though is enviable.

No, I don't think I will never dump PD ok GT6 did not have a good game play and all the other GT series were very good and there is no reason for me to go anywhere else.

For me, I was a Gran Turismo player up until 2008 when I sold my PS2, to move onto an xbox 360, the much cheaper and more affordable console at the time. I enjoyed GT4, and the variety it offered (as well as the 800 cars) and being only relatively young at the time, thought it was the only real racing game of its kind on the market. But as I moved onto 360 for Halo (played through them at friends houses and loved them) I became aware of Turn 10 and Forza. And I was blown away.

My first game was Forza 2 and whilst it didn't blow me away with the car selection compared to GT4, I fell in love with the fact that you could upgrade any of 250+ cars from an everyday timid vehicle to a rampaging beast able to challenge some of the fastest sports/super cars out there. Community features such as the Auction House and Public Custom Lobbies also were brilliant and this was the innovation I was looking for in a racing game.

Moving through 3, they added more content and built on the foundation of Forza 2, finishing on a fantastic note with the masterpiece that is Forza 4, a truely awesome game with the best car list of any car game, period. (imo) I didn't get Xbone and FM5 at launch however, couldn't afford it and was put off the game due to the lack of content and the microtransactions (where I thought Turn-10 really had taken a turn for the worst). I waited and waited to see Turn 10 take the backlash and slowly add content in that the game was so sorey lacking. And they did, starting off slowly, but picking up the pace later into the games life, adding 3 free tracks and over 110 cars I believe and obviously just recently adding 6 free cars which is awesome!

Ultimately the point I'm trying to make is that Forza 5 is the base for the next generation of Forza titles. It is the Forza 2 of Xbox One. The game has its ups and has its downs, but overall is still a great game with a lot of stuff to be explored. Compared to the direction of PD and Gran Turismo with Standard Cars and GT7 probably not coming out until late 2015 if not 2016, I'd much rather be owning an Xbox One at this stage. Why? Because you have Forza 5 to enjoy now, and then Project Cars in November, followed by Forza 6 which is almost undoubtedly going to contain either weather or a day/night cycle of some kind, and way more new content for you to enjoy, most likely before the release of GT7.

Oh yeah and theres Forza Horizon 2 on September 30th. Which is shaping up to be one of the best (if not the best) open world driving games ever. Its a no brainer for me.

I found FM5 quite a boring game. Unbeatable AI is also very slow on first corner that you can overtake a lot of cars there IIRC and they don't have good racing habits. Most of the races depend on how well first corner goes for me and if you get 3rd, you get the main reward of the event. Game seems to have a lot of events, but it does seem like a chore as most of races are mostly done in first corner for me, rinse and repeat for other events I've played.

Maybe will be more fun with wheel, I find the way the steering works on controller so frustrating. It seems like a real struggle to get the steering to turn more when you want it. Ruins any flow and you just have to hope you used the brake enough for game to allow using the steering lock you require. Makes it hard to be consistent, I find rFactor with keyboard to have much better steering input. They should really allow you to control the steering rate. Also triggers on controller I don't think are as good as the old Xbox 360 controller and build quality doesn't appear so far as good.

Community size doesn't appear to be as big as GT too and game is a bit barebones compared to last Forza game. Up to you OP, if you want to go to console with less performance for one franchise or go with the PS4 which has a lot of potential given GPU compute advantage to make the next-gen difference. Codemasters also make great racing games and if you have not already got it, Grid Autosport is a game you might like. PS4 won't be only just for GT like Xbox is not only just for Forza, there will still will be a variety of other racing games to play.

The XBO is by not a failure, the Wii U would be considered a failure, the Sega Dreamcast was a failure, the Atari Jaguar was a failure, etc. The XBO has sold less this generation than they expected due to poor marketing decisions. They went from market leader in the console HD era to falling behind the PS4 in the current generation, they will do just fine until the next generation of consoles arrives. Already 5 million or so XBO consoles sold in less than a year is by no means a failure.
This is why I used the word relative.

@Saidur_Ali

How long has it been since you played? The AI has evolved a LOT since the game was released, whether its the cloud AI evolving or if Turn 10 has tweaked it, but its certainly not easy by any stretch any more. You may pass some of the AI in the first turn, but that applies to every racing game. I think maybe you should revisit the game again.

@Saidur_Ali

How long has it been since you played? The AI has evolved a LOT since the game was released, whether its the cloud AI evolving or if Turn 10 has tweaked it, but its certainly not easy by any stretch any more. You may pass some of the AI in the first turn, but that applies to every racing game. I think maybe you should revisit the game again.
I'd like to know which console racing game has better AI.

I can't see myself getting a PS4 just to play PCars or Codies games. Might as well get a PC for that.

Last edited:
@Saidur_Ali

Can't remember exactly but most likely played sometime in the last two months. Will give it another go, yet to try the Nürburgring (Nordschleife) too.

I can't see myself getting a PS4 just to play PCars or Codies games. Might as well get a PC for that.
Grid Autosport for example.

I personally prefer consoles as they usually have more people playing so much more fun for me and you know there is less chance of any cheating.

For consoles, the only recent games right now that have decent AI is FM5 and GRID Auto, but GRID Auto is on PC too.

Can't remember exactly but most likely played sometime in the last two months. Will give it another go, yet to try the Nürburgring (Nordschleife) too.

Grid Autosport for example.

I personally prefer consoles as they usually have more people playing so much more fun for me and you know there is less chance of any cheating.
I play both games but wouldn't forgo the higher update rate on Forza for the 30fps lo res last gen graphics of Grid even if I thought the AI were better.

I also prefer consoles but don't see the need to buy two at the moment.

I play both games but wouldn't forgo the higher update rate on Forza for the 30fps lo res last gen graphics of Grid even if I thought the AI were better.

I also prefer consoles but don't see the need to buy two at the moment.
If you have PC that is capable, then you can play at 60FPS and graphics are quite good.

Wii U, Sega Dreamcast, and Atari Jaguar. You have a very broad definition of failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back