Any of you dumped PD's GT for good? I need a bit of a push...

• Thread starter Fat Tyre
  • 134 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it did not. Get your facts right. If you think this is 'hacked' you might as well give up gaming altogether because it happens and can happen to any service.
I stand corrected. PSN was "attacked", not hacked. As for happening at any time, I don't recall xboxlive ever being hacked in the 10+ years I have had live. And I am on live almost every single day. When the PS3 got hacked several years ago it was down a very long time.

Last edited:
SO was I playing XBOX live over the weekend... What's your point?

You think I'm a fanboy for pointing out that YOU come onto the board to spout misinformation? I don't even have any kind of Playstation at the moment. :banghead: You need to take a step back from your keyboard or go post on IGN because your concern trolling is so blatant and cringeworthy.

Once again... Get your facts in order before running your mouth.

You think I'm a fanboy for pointing out that YOU come onto the board to spout misinformation? I don't even have any kind of Playstation at the moment.
Thanks for clarifying that, even though no one asked or even mentioned it.

I dont see the need to be so rude.

PSN is much more vulnerable and now that Xbox Live is running on Azure it is nearly impossible to bring down their game servers although you can disrupt their log in server for a few minutes although this only happened on Xbox 360 which isn't using Azure.

SO was I playing XBOX live over the weekend... What's your point?
Camaro's point was that Xbox Live is more stable than PSN.

Over the weekend, Xbox Live and PlayStation Network were both attacked/hacked/DDoS'd/whateveryouwannacallit. PSN was down completely while Xbox Live was still running (albeit not at 100%). I tried signing in multiple times into PSN on each of my consoles, and none worked, I was however signed into Xbox Live the entire time.

Both were attacked. One went down. One didn't. One's more stable.

Point made?

Just because you didnt have any problems with xbox live doesnt mean it is more stable than psn.Plenty of people reported issues when signing in to xboxlive during the attack.

My Netflix viewing was interrupted a couple of times during different periods on Saturday, using the 360. Glad I know now what is was.

Camaro's point was that Xbox Live is more stable than PSN.

Over the weekend, Xbox Live and PlayStation Network were both attacked/hacked/DDoS'd/whateveryouwannacallit. PSN was down completely while Xbox Live was still running (albeit not at 100%). I tried signing in multiple times into PSN on each of my consoles, and none worked, I was however signed into Xbox Live the entire time.

Both were attacked. One went down. One didn't. One's more stable.

Point made?
Thank you. I thought the point was quite obvious, but clearly someone didn't. :lol:

I am in no way a fanboy or hater of any system. I have been gaming online for about 14+ years. Started playing online with the PS2, then PC, xbox, PS3, 360, and now X1. You can still see almost all those gaming systems in my signature. Someone would have to be blind or ignorant to not see that live has always been the most stable for online console gaming. Xboxlive is not perfect but it is, by far, more stable than PSN.

Last edited:
Thank you. I thought the point was quite obvious, but clearly someone didn't. :lol:

I am in no way a fanboy or hater of any system. I have been gaming online for about 14+ years. Started playing online with the PS2, then PC, xbox, PS3, 360, and now X1. You can still see almost all those gaming systems in my signature. Someone would have to be blind or ignorant to not see that live has always been the most stable for online console gaming. Xboxlive is not perfect but it is, by far, more stable than PSN.

Can't you see that it doesn't matter to bring logical argument to this discussion. Its Microsoft. It can never be better...*cough*

I joined GT planet in 2005. I played the hell out of GT3/4/5 and Forza 1/2/3/4/5. It seem to me that after GT4, things went downhill from there for PD while Forza was always climbing. To me it leaves the impression that either PD is very satisfy with the product they are delivering or they just ran out of idea while Turn 10 is hungry for more.

I've been playing Iracing and Assetto Corsa on PC lately. We should stop fighting over stupid argument like "who is the best" and just enjoy the assortment of pc and console sim that is now available to all sim racers. they all have their pros and cons and they are all absolutely worth playing.

I've been playing Iracing and Assetto Corsa on PC lately. We should stop fighting over stupid argument like "who is the best" and just enjoy the assortment of pc and console sim that is now available to all sim racers. they all have their pros and cons and they are all absolutely worth playing.
Logic? That's not welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back