- 3,177

- St helens, merseyside, England.
- crazybuttocks198
- Crazybuttocks19
Quite simply the new model is a pain in the ass after 9 months on the OG model. Can generous folk on here share some tips?
Can't say I've noticed any difference for the "new tyre model" exept I can now get my head a further 3 inches up my bumhole while making posts that don't help anyone ...
But seriously, what exactly is giving you trouble? I found the car was stepping out and breaking loose at the back when going into corners hard on brakes which was new to me. I've fixed this by no longer letting go of L2 with a snap and instead "rolling" of the button with a bit of progression.
At first I was also rolling on a little bit of R2 before I'd even fully come off the brake just to keep the car stable.
Also, what driver aids are you using ?
It is quite different, but just get some laps in and you'll pick it up before you know it.
Quite simply the new model is a pain in the ass after 9 months on the OG model. Can generous folk on here share some tips?