need4speed20036 Messages 139 Messages mike20036 Jan 15, 2011 #1 Has anybody got any good racing cars that would like to trade with me? Check my garage In my sig below. As I can trade right now thanks.
Has anybody got any good racing cars that would like to trade with me? Check my garage In my sig below. As I can trade right now thanks.
Mubble Messages 910 United Kingdom Jan 15, 2011 #2 I'll swap you a Ferrari 330 or Jag XJ13 for an Audi R10
need4speed20036 Messages 139 Messages mike20036 Jan 15, 2011 #3 Mubble I'll swap you a Ferrari 330 or Jag XJ13 for an Audi R10 Click to expand... I'll take that Ferrari 330 If you don't mind thanks. Sorry just traded now with somebody now. Last edited: Jan 15, 2011
Mubble I'll swap you a Ferrari 330 or Jag XJ13 for an Audi R10 Click to expand... I'll take that Ferrari 330 If you don't mind thanks. Sorry just traded now with somebody now.
L lsslv Messages 169 Messages lsslv Jan 15, 2011 #4 take a look and see if there is anything u like for the citroen race car or f10 or white x1 http://www.mygranturismo.net/4393
take a look and see if there is anything u like for the citroen race car or f10 or white x1 http://www.mygranturismo.net/4393
P philtracip Messages 31 Messages philtracp Jan 15, 2011 #5 1999 Toyota GT-1 or 2010 HDi FAP Team Total Peugeot for Trade Immediately