anybody listen to steppenwolf?Music 

Messages
4
does anybody listen to steppenwolf here besides me ?
and wats ur favorite song by them

BORN TO BE WILD!
 
Besides listening to Born to be Wild, no, not really
 
does anybody listen to steppenwolf here besides me ?
and wats ur favorite song by them

BORN TO BE WILD!
They had other songs?
 
They also had Magic Carpet Ride, don't think they had any others though.
I'm sure they had plenty of other songs, just no one really cares.
 
TB
I'm sure they had plenty of other songs, just no one really cares.

Some of us still care :irked:

They hit the Top 40 with "Rock Me", "Move Over", "Monster", "Hey Lawdy Mama", and "Straight Shootin' Woman" in addition to the two hits mentioned. Of these, "Rock Me" cracked the Top Ten. Other good songs that didn't crack the Top 40 were "It's Never Too Late", "Snowblind Friend" and "The Pusher".

I was wondering what to queue up to start the day's listening. This thread answered that! 👍
 
TB
I'm sure they had plenty of other songs, just no one really cares.

I laughed.
 
I love Steppenwolf.

My favorites are Magic Carpet Ride, Born To Be Wild, and Rock Me.
 
Back