Anyone else feels this game is just...

So many things still disappointing with this game.

For me at least on the PS4 there currently is only one driving view that is half way okay which is the bonnet view. The in car with the drivers hand moments way wrong - dang near impossible to use that view. Outside car views, playable but there is just something wrong with how the back ground moves with respect to the car. Graphics are kind of all over the map and in general not PS4 quality. All the menus are poor design and poor quality. Project Cars has the driving views nailed in my perspective, so many options and have not even played with moving the seat. Yes AC has good physics and sound which would be great if eveything else was not lacking in so many ways. Might have to shop for a Black Friday PS4 wheel - I am sure that will make things much better, even if only drive the porches.
You can now change the steering animation so it isn't crazy with a pad.

So many things still disappointing with this game.

For me at least on the PS4 there currently is only one driving view that is half way okay which is the bonnet view. The in car with the drivers hand moments way wrong - dang near impossible to use that view. Outside car views, playable but there is just something wrong with how the back ground moves with respect to the car. Graphics are kind of all over the map and in general not PS4 quality. All the menus are poor design and poor quality. Project Cars has the driving views nailed in my perspective, so many options and have not even played with moving the seat. Yes AC has good physics and sound which would be great if eveything else was not lacking in so many ways. Might have to shop for a Black Friday PS4 wheel - I am sure that will make things much better, even if only drive the porches.

Buying an FFB wheel is the best possible thing you could do, not only to unlock and appreciate the joys of AC, but it will also enhance pCARS beyond all measure once you've found the right setup. There are plenty out there now.

What is with the horrible drop in frame rate when the car status pops up. It becomes near enough a slideshow. Then I read on the Assetto Corsa forums about problems with two channels? Music dominating one speaker over the other.

Let alone online. Somebody casts a vote to start the races or restart a race and you cannot select anything. Am I missing something with that? Then a race full of idiots spinning out at the start so they all rammed each other for god sake and I swear it looked like 8fps.

Apart from these issues it is bloody great fun with a Thrustmaster/F599/t3pa and Playseat. I'd love a buttkicker and TH8A to go with it.

Though, I haven't raced online in many many years and was shocked and kind of not surprised tonight the amount of rammers that still exist or the people that cannot seem to be unable to look further than the bonnet. Funny though the amount of people spinning out at Monza. What I'd like to know is why the arcade gamers who think you just floor it are in a game such as this?

I wish there was a button for waving your arm out the window in disgust towards a player. Though it was nice and funny seeing a driver flash their lights at me for slowing down and giving the position back.

Back