Anyone else losing sleep?

• Thread starter ploopsy
  • 107 comments
Nope, well if I do lose any sleep it's get nothing to do with Gran Turismo ;).

No, it's a video game demo. It's not like I'm going on some really cool holiday, getting married or even getting something spectacularly cool like a car or something. I'll download the demo though barring I actually remember.

No, it's a video game demo. It's not like I'm going on some really cool holiday, getting married or even getting something spectacularly cool like a car or something. I'll download the demo though barring I actually remember.

My thoughts exactly...

I'm excited for it and look for new info on it every day... but losing sleep..... god id hate to see what you would be like if the actual game was coming out :P

Nope, this is just a small demo and I am not expecting much from it, sleeping just fine. :)

The less I think about it, the faster it comes. So no, I'm not lossing sleep. Although I do think about it every couple days :)

I guess losing sleep is the wrong word. But i do think about it allot lol.

CANT WAIT! Ive exhausted gt5p so I am really stoked.

+1

Its going to be a few corners of one track. My bet is I'll be bored of it within the hour.

Calm down it's just a video game. I'm not losing sleep because of that and if I would, I'd think that I have a problem.

I dunno, could happen, but i wont boot my PS3 anymore until the 17th, so i wont have to change to my old SIXAXIS because the battery of my brand new DS3 is empty. :lol: I will download the demo in foreground and watch the GB flying on my HDD.

EDIT: Okay, i will boot my PS3 for the HOME Christmas stuff, but these are just short minigames.

I couldn't wish for a better, free, Christmas present. Not so much losing sleep, as consciousness. Though it is connected and completely due to my nightly readings of GT5/Demo. :cheers:

Losing sleep over a time trial demo? Nope.

I am losing sleep for other reasons though.

Its crazy how many good games are out right now and the amount of free time it takes to play all of them. I would like to say the wait is hard but right now I have to stop typing and finish Uncharted 2.

Same here. Just bought Metal Gear 4 and Grid, plus playing regular Pro Evo 2010 online with my brother overseas, so I'm not even sure I've got time for the GT demo.

Its crazy how many good games are out right now and the amount of free time it takes to play all of them. I would like to say the wait is hard but right now I have to stop typing and finish Uncharted 2.

I know I'm getting old when everyone raves on about all the great games out yet I see nothing that interests me anymore. :indiff:

Actually its the opposite, i'm gaining sleep.

Ever hour i sleep brings me closer to Gran Turismo ;)

i actually sleep more and better...
the more i sleep, the faster i find the time to go by...
... making the wait for the demo to come by faster ;)

Have a good night everyone! 99

EDIT: LOL i didnt read Seismica's post when i wrote mine!

Ok seriously now. Losing sleep over a game? I'm more of a fan of GT than the next guy, but to lose sleep over the demo? Yes i've been staying up late (it's 2:50 am) but not because of GT or an game, because i'm on holiday :D. The only person who would go crazy over GT as to lose sleep waiting for a demo, is probably someone who has not much of a life.(no offence)

I just plain don't understand losing sleep for a game that isn't out yet.

If i'm playing a game i am really addicted to and i come off within an hour of going to bed i lay awake unable to sleep because the game is fresh in my mind. That is the only circumstance in which i lose sleep over games.

Last edited:
Maybe i am surprised because i expect the worst.
-Sounds are still bad
-There is no 1:1 steering animation
-FFB is still as bad as with Prologue (game actually did not have all the telemettry that GT4 or other games had for proper FFB effects)

Well if those are fixed, i have nothing to complain :)

Back