Anyone else think that Brucie is the funniest character ever in GTA?

Shaggy_Alonso
Seriously, near enough everything the guy says makes me laugh. All the more so because there is a guy I know who is just like him, even their history is similar.

yeah i think he would be. I love his character. Every line is funny.

He has knocked off Gary Busey's version of Phil Cassidy (VC & VCS) as my favorite GTA character-- anyone know who did his voice?

I don't know... Toni Cipriani from Chatterbox in GTA 3 :D He's just so misplaced. After getting the whole story in Liberty City Stories it's even more funny!

Not sure if everyone knows about this... but give this a try...

* Call Brucie and ask him to take you for a chopper ride.
* When he lands take out your rocket launcher and take down his helicopter while he is sitting in it.
* You will see Brucie's burnt corpse in the helicopter, put a few rounds in his melon. Pretty sure he will fall out of the chopper - then hit him with another rocket.

* Leave the scene... cruise around for 5 minutes, ring his mobile - you will get his answering machine... because he is dead.

* Play for another hour or so, he will ring you and ask you to pick him up from the hospital. (seriously). When you pick him up he asked you to drop him off at home.

Dont save, not sure what it does for your relationship with him - probably not going to want to pick you up in the chopper again.

You can't kill your friends, but if they get hurt they will ask you to pick them up, as long as you do it doesn't seem to do too much with their relationship %

Depends on your definition of "kill"... Brucie crashing in a helicopter and laying on the floor burnt with several shells in his nogan says he is dead in my books... as you say though, he asks you to pick him up from the hospital and makes a one hell of a recovery.

Brucie is hilarious, some of the in-car conversations with Niko... wow. :lol: Anybody who likes Brucie would like FPS_Doug, definitely the first thing I thought of when first seeing him.

I would hotlink some of the videos but that would be blunt force AUP trauma to the balls.

Brucie. Genetically different, bro! One of my favorite characters has to be Fernando Martinez... You know, that guy from "Fernando's New Begginings" from GTA3, who also made a guest appearance with Laslow in Chatterbox, as a DJ in GTA:VC and as a guest in GTA:SA. He's not even a real character (Never appeared in-game) but boy, was he funny.

"It's a miracle!"

Brucie. Genetically different, bro! One of my favorite characters has to be Fernando Martinez... You know, that guy from "Fernando's New Begginings" from GTA3, who also made a guest appearance with Laslow in Chatterbox, as a DJ in GTA:VC and as a guest in GTA:SA. He's not even a real character (Never appeared in-game) but boy, was he funny.

"It's a miracle!"

Fernando Martínez!!! Hello, I am Fernando Martinez. People always say to me "Fernando, you are a Genius"...... :lol:

He's funny!

That's the one! I laughed so hard whenever I heard the bits when he asked Laslow to kiss him and when he seduces the radio girl in GTA:SA.

On a Similar note, I find Packie to be a great character, not funny per se, but he's the soundest of the IV bunch. Plus his special ability is well, WELL worth the effort.

I realised this by using it to blow up a packed junction by using a Stretch to block traffic and then badda boom. Mass destruction and no cops :D

Brucie's hilarious when drunk. Roman, meh. Little Jacob sounds like my friend only jamaican.i haven't played far enough to get to know the other characters. i got TLAD a bit early. drunk biking is fun, because a whole bunch of bikers cursing and falling over each other is the funniest thing EVAR. i purposefully make Johnny trip and fall over the other guys(at one point, my friend Gabby, who's a HUGE anime fan/fiend just yelled "OHMYGOD, IT'S YAOI!" if you don't know what Yaoi is, you do NOT want to know, and if you already know, may god have mercy on your soul.)

heh yeah, brucie is always pumped up flexing his muscles, hes a bit on the hyper active side. But he is also one of the characters in the game who offers cool stuff like boat and helicopter rides.

OG Loc is as gangsta is my great-auntie's Kia Rio, but the way he TRIES to be gangsta is just hilarious :lol::lol::lol:!

The Truth from SA has made me roll on the floor laughing more than a few times:

Truth: "I haven't driven in 15 years"
CJ: "You seemed to be doing ok to me"
Truth: "I was, then the fear hit me!"

ROFL :lol:

Brucie is hilarious as well, if only because he talks exactly like my super hyper infomercial instructor, LOL

Last edited:
Genetically superior, bro. Don't you forget it.

The sad fact is... Brucie is just so real... :lol:

Sorry to bring this back up, but after playing through the game again and in the process of doing Brucies missions, im laughing all over again!!!

Just pure brilliance..

I am gonna have to say that with the amount of paying out Brucie gets in TBOGT, he isnt as funny. I do however, love Yusuf, he is damn funny!

"NB, What's UUUUPP!!! How about YOU and ME hit the strip club, what do you say?!"
"Man, I'm sorry Brucie, I can't. We'll hang out some other time, alright?"
"I was looking to HAVING a GOOD TIME! Alright bro, hit me up when you're free."

Brucie was awesome in GTA4 but terrible in TBOGT. :ill:👎

The most funny thing I ever heard him say or actually write was in the internet cafe. He sent a letter to Niko saying something about being with 2 guys the night before. Then realized it didnt sound right so he said something about "Oh wait I dont mean like that bro... I bang chicks and punch dudes". I was rolling laughing so hard.

Last edited:
One of my favourite Brucie moments is when he is so pumped that he head-butts the wall :lol:

Agreed with those who say he was rubbish in TBOGT. He's almost a different person (obviously this is meant to be the case as he is being overshadowed by his older brother Mori) but there is barely a single funny moment of him, whereas in vanilla GTA IV there was barely a single moment that wasn't funny with him in it. I think his voice actor really does a tremendous job 👍

Back