Anyone else think that Brucie is the funniest character ever in GTA?

One of my favourite Brucie moments is when he is so pumped that he head-butts the wall :lol:

Agreed with those who say he was rubbish in TBOGT. He's almost a different person (obviously this is meant to be the case as he is being overshadowed by his older brother Mori) but there is barely a single funny moment of him, whereas in vanilla GTA IV there was barely a single moment that wasn't funny with him in it. I think his voice actor really does a tremendous job 👍

"AAHHH!......(silence after "more" damage to his head) (with blood) :lol:

And Mori takes away the fun at Brucie's. Steals his juice.

Bas Rutten, from 'The Mens Room'

"Who wants to knife fight me in the audience...WHO WANTS TO KNIFE FIGHT ME IN THE AUDIENCE!!!!!!"

"I'm going to rip off your arms and beat you with the WET PART OF THE ARM!!!!"

The Truth! That dude is like the biggest conspiracy theorist ever. OG Loc is just too annoying. My favorite character. Zero, from GTA:SA, only cause he's like me (no, I don't play with RC's.) I think Luis from GTA IV:TBoGT is the funniest, cause he's such a smart-ass! Most hated character? Hmm, probably the police officer from SA (Johnson?). He's just wow I would not want to meet that guy. Samuel Jackson does a good job as him, though.

Lazlow is clearly the funniest character in GTA.

The Radio stations in GTA wouldn't be the same without him.

The funniest? I'd say Lil Jacob's friend, who was he again?

Jacob usually mentions his name every time Niko completes a delivery for him...maybe Badman?

Crispy74
Bas Rutten, from 'The Mens Room'

"Who wants to knife fight me in the audience...WHO WANTS TO KNIFE FIGHT ME IN THE AUDIENCE!!!!!!"

"I'm going to rip off your arms and beat you with the WET PART OF THE ARM!!!!"

Yeah Bas is Hilarious! I love the Bar Fight story he tells. Especially when he says, "Listen Buddy, Your day of Misery has just begun." lol

Oh How Can I forget the Show on TV when they are selling the Knives and the Lady says something like," Imagine creeping out of the cold black sea, to Sneak up and chop the Head of the Mongrel Hordes! Yeaaaaaarggggggh!"

xX_54MW1CH_Xx
Whenever Packie's drunk, I laugh. A lot. Once he was singing 'Dannie Boy'. It made me laugh so hard XD

When I got him drunk he went on for about a minute about knowing poetry because he's Irish then when niko asks him to recite some he's like "I dont know any ****ing poetry!"

Yusuf is a great character and Omid Djalili was IMO perfect for that character. OG Loc was a great character as well.

Yusuf Amir certainly rivals Brucie and OG Loc in the funniness contest.

Back