Anyone else thinks that B-Spec is AWESOME?

  • Thread starter Thread starter daspianist
  • 66 comments
  • 6,392 views
Me too i yhought it is all right, ok there are flaws eith overtakin, but now i am stuck at classic race car.. Cote d'azur and wow i start 7th with the biggest car there is. Honda 7... And niw the problems with overtakin really make this race impossible. I mean it is freakin monaco irl already super hard to overtake but eith a driver( problem in the system) that rather brakes to stay behind instead of usin his higher speed yo get past another driver?!?!?! What shall i do?? Did anybody win this one??
 
B-spec is a lot of fun. I've used it to play when I can't play. It's close to finals and I have a boatload of things that I need to write. I just let Bob do his thing and there you go. It's fun giving him the crop now and again to ensure victory, it's even more fun knowing that I can be productive in multiple activities while trying to save enough credits to buy the Formula GT.

Looking forward to building an endurance team too. :)
 
I'm loving B-Spec right now. It's a challenge getting a car set up for him, but my drivers seem to be getting MUCH better lately.

Golded everything in beginner, now they're working on Amateur, and doing pretty well. Except the truck race, they've got 100 more HP but still can't do better than 12th at Daytona. Need to work on the truck a little more I guess.
 
I'm loving B-Spec right now. It's a challenge getting a car set up for him, but my drivers seem to be getting MUCH better lately.

Golded everything in beginner, now they're working on Amateur, and doing pretty well. Except the truck race, they've got 100 more HP but still can't do better than 12th at Daytona. Need to work on the truck a little more I guess.


reduce weight, should help a lot, and set you driver always on maximum agressive.
if you'll be lucky, he shouldn' brake at the start/finish line.
 
that did the trick. He won by a tenth, with 120 more HP, 100 kg less weight, and a fully custom transmission.

I guess superspeedways aren't really his thing.
 
I think its great for the bleeding eye reason. Its like watching TV for me. My guys are at level 10, 3 and 0. Don't put level 0 in your Bugatti or anything fast. It's like watching a rally man. He has not throttle control.

I wish they would come out implement B-spec online where we could battle each other. I think that would be awesome.
 
*snip*

During the initial selection of your driver, you can choose whether his personality is hot or cold. If it is hot, then when your bob is in first place, his bar will increase. Vice versa.

That should cover most of B - Spec mode :)

*snip*

I don't think that is the case. My hot driver cools off in a lead just like my other drivers. I have a ice cold, middle of the road and hot driver. What I've noticed is there temperament affects how well they listen and how quickly the respond to pressure. Ice cold driver, I can tell pace down in the middle of a pack and he'll listen, my hot driver will give it lip service well going full hot anyway. But when someone comes up behind, ice cold driver will let him past often before responding where as the hot driver is almost instantly attempting to block and speeding up. My middle of the road driver is well, middle of the road.

Maintain pace works on the cold driver and mostly on the middle driver. Maintain pace on my hot driver pretty much insures he starts getting hot if there is a whiff of another car near him.
 
Back