Anyone Hate The Prius?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MarcInJapan
  • 10 comments
  • 921 views
Messages
33
For the love of God, I can't come in better than 2nd place in the National A, Electric Circuit. I have the Prius G (J) 02 and modded the crap out of with available. Any suggestions?
 
Try the CRZ.
 
I didn't know that one was available, let me go check, I could of swore you could only use two different Prius's for this event.
 
Or win the Tesla Roadster by completing more of the game and detune it to meet requirements, it made those races so easy they couldn't be considered fun.
 
Yeah, I though it had to be fully electric so I bought the Nissan Leaf and failed miserably the first go around.
 
Good hint on the CRZ, won the race first time around. Now I want to slap myself for spending so much money on those stupid prius(s)
 
I won that race with a 09 prius. The CRZ is nicer and faster though.
 
Won the race in a '09 Prius with just the sport suspensions (because the body roll on the stock suspensions is just ridiculous). However, the CR-Z seems to be the best choice for the event - you can even shift gears if you're playing with MT! :lol:

I initially bought a Tesla Model S, seeing it in the list of allowed vehicles, but was then stopped by the PP limit. A shame, because unlike the Prius, the Tesla's a blast to drive.

P.S: If you decide to stick to your Prius, keep in mind that it only has one speed - go (very slowly, you may want to upgrade a bit the engine on the older models, they're painfully slow). You can't come into corners and drop a couple of gears; you have to use the brakes and avoid driving like a hooligan.
 
I did it in the Model S 15th Edition. Easy, even detuned.
 
I like it. Sucks how the game doesn't distinguish gasoline and electricity anymore.
 
For something different, you could buy a Fisker and detune it. It ends up around 200hp and 2500kg to fit the PP limit but it's a lot of fun.
 
Back