tayabgt Messages 154 Northern Irelan Messages tayabgt Jan 30, 2012 #1 Anyone have a ruf 3400s. Trying to get all the rufs
Darkrage1138 Messages 234 United States Messages Darkrage1138 Jan 30, 2012 #3 I might have the RGT send an FR to darkrage1138 and i'll send it if i have one
tayabgt Messages 154 Northern Irelan Messages tayabgt Jan 30, 2012 #4 Sorry m8 no can do because I know for a fact that I'm going to be scammed
salikriaz Messages 785 VA Messages salikriaz Jan 30, 2012 #5 tayabgt Sorry m8 no can do because I know for a fact that I'm going to be scammed Click to expand...
tayabgt Messages 154 Northern Irelan Messages tayabgt Jan 30, 2012 #6 Just need them two cars and my ruf collection would be complete
Darkrage1138 Messages 234 United States Messages Darkrage1138 Jan 30, 2012 #7 tayabgt Sorry m8 no can do because I know for a fact that I'm going to be scammed Click to expand... What do you mean? i was offering to send you a free car.... having you on my friends list is the only way to send cars.
tayabgt Sorry m8 no can do because I know for a fact that I'm going to be scammed Click to expand... What do you mean? i was offering to send you a free car.... having you on my friends list is the only way to send cars.
tayabgt Messages 154 Northern Irelan Messages tayabgt Jan 30, 2012 #8 Oh sorry m8 I don't have access to the ps3 but you can add me it's tayabgt many thanks
salikriaz Messages 785 VA Messages salikriaz Jan 30, 2012 #10 Igwyana Deleted....... Click to expand... nice save. i have all of them and i would offer but i'm booked for trades for a couple days
Igwyana Deleted....... Click to expand... nice save. i have all of them and i would offer but i'm booked for trades for a couple days
Igwyana Messages 4,643 England | UK Messages Igwyana Jan 30, 2012 #11 salikriaz nice save. i have all of them and i would offer but i'm booked for trades for a couple days Click to expand...
salikriaz nice save. i have all of them and i would offer but i'm booked for trades for a couple days Click to expand...