Anyone need Logitech 50% coupon?

  • Thread starter Thread starter weind8695
  • 13 comments
  • 2,151 views
Messages
1
Hello, there

I have two Logitech 50% coupons, those coupons expire on the 14th.

Anyone need those for G27?

PS: my first post~ Yeah~~~~~~~~
 
Pm me one if possible, my son needs one.
 
I need one, my G27 broke last night!

Welcome to :gtplanet: by the way :D
 
It will only work for someone that lives near you because of the expire date so it would be nice to put here where you are from...
 
I need one too, my pedals no longer work...
 
If anyone has another 50% off coupon for Logitech please send it my way. I need a G27.
 
I registered with Logitech, but no code yet. Anyone still have a 50% off code that they are not going to use? Please PM if so - I'm wanting to purchase a G27.
Thanks.:)
 
Hello, there

I have two Logitech 50% coupons, those coupons expire on the 14th.

Anyone need those for G27?

PS: my first post~ Yeah~~~~~~~~

First and last :D :D :D
 
Back