If you go to each Vision GT car you'll notice each car's interior design displayed in the background. So this makes me wonder if PD actually plans to incorporate the interiors.
It's odd that they have the designs for the interiors but don't incorporate them. We know the two latest models were pretty much completed a month ago. I feel like the interiors could have been done in the time period between reveal and release.
Possibly dropped them as people were asking where the VGT cars had got to so we may get them later.
I think the Citroën Concept started this whole ball rolling & they have interiors
I would have expected GT6 to have cars that are all graphically equal, period. The whole standard, premium, with & without interiors thing is pretty amateurish considering it's 2014 and this is the second GT on the console.
I would have expected GT6 to have cars that are all graphically equal, period. The whole standard, premium, with & without interiors thing is pretty amateurish considering it's 2014 and this is the second GT on the console.
You expect a lot for a game released on out dated technology. Just be thankful that you got something to fill the gap and you don't have to buy a PS4 and wait for them to finish GT7.
Remember that long ass time between GT5 prologue and full release? That was fun right?
I had a look at this for the first time today Vision GT. What I can see is a sales advert to try and get you to spend a cool Cr.100000 on a car I don't need. Watched one on the bmw gran turismo didn't buy.
What a strange thing thing Vision GT is from PD. Why don't they just put the cars in the cars list the same as all the others?????