Anyone thinks GTS has the best feeling from all the racing games out for PS4?

• Thread starter Petroperu
  • 61 comments
AC has the best FF. GTS FF is just 'good', not great but it's there. I used to think it was great 'til I got into AC. There's just so much more going in with the wheel in AC.

Jerome

Ive been playing exclusively AC and dirt 2.0 for the past 3 months.
I had a lobby race in AC this Sunday round Zandvort and the car had no ABS. There was a nice loading up of the wheel in corners, the wheel communicated the surface nicely, and you could feel the wheels gripping in corners, and locking up on in braking to bleed off the pedal. (ABS off in GTS is a complete joke).
Then i did a time trial in the Evora GTC around brands. The wheel lightens over elevations, it loads up in dips, it tugs at you when you cross over a kerb and rattles when you ride it.

I played GTS for the first time in months today getting ready for another lobby race series (can't be bothered with the penalty system in dailies but that's another thread). I maintain that the wheel lacks any detail, it just has some generic weight and the track feels featureless and completely flat. This was on laguna seca. Add to that some hefty front end push on throttle (the only time the wheel does feedback is the vibration on understeer), and the driving experience remains completely boring and bland to me.

I'll continue to race friends on lobbies, but I'll never do a time trial or probably even daily race again - especially with ACC just round the corner now.

Last edited:
Back