Anyone up for Initial D special stage..?

Total_turbo

(Banned)
The release of initial D special stage will be on march 27,2003!!! i will place pics that they released.!1

init_screen001.jpg

on ICN or whatever that site is, they said it was going to become available around June in JAPAN. lucky bastards, they get it first!!!!!!!! dang yu .........

they delayed the release date to "clean it up"

I really hope they realease this game in the US, if not, I guess it will be time for me to get the mod-chip

AHHHHHH!!!INITIAL D ARCADE STAGE IS SO INSANE!!!!I actually got to play it at the arcade today!!!!!!They finally got it in like,a couple of days ago!!!I was like the only one playing it basically,cause I sat down and spent $15 on it!!but what really surprised me was that it takes 4 tokens per play!!That's insane,but well worth it!AHHHHHHH!!!It was crazy,cause I played story mode and I got all the way to Kai and I couldn't beat him,then I think I realized why..it was cause of the upgrade performance things you can get from the Initial D card you put in that slot I believe.Cause I didn't know I could've purchased one at the very begining of the game for ONLY 4 tokens ^_^!!!!!!I had all the way up to over 18,000 points and for my first time,I thought I was doin' damn good!Even the manager of the arcade came over there and told me,"Damn,you must be a natural"!It was crazy!!!What I didn't know is that I could've actually bought an Initial D card at the beginning of the game,grrrr!!Cause the choices were either,"Yes,I have an Initial D card!" or "No,I do not have one",so I selected No I do not have one,cause..well....I didn't!But ahhhhhh,I didn't think you could buy one if you selected "Yes,I have an Initial D Card" cause if I would've known that,then I sure as hell would've got one,but no!ahhhhh that's a kick to the nuts -_-!Oh well,I still had lots of fun!!I still don't understand why they made the shifter to where you slap it up to shift down,then you slap it down to shift up?That doesn't make sense,but I got used to...quick =D!And yes I drove the AE86,hehe!

Ja ne

AE86Driver

Yo, Hachi Roku (AE86 for the uninitiated), the shifter works like that in most sequential shift Japanese cars. You pull back to shift up, I think it's supposetd to be better ergonomics or something.

Here in Canada the only one I saw in an arcade was always in use - maybe this is a good sign. I will buy any good racing game on the PS2 so I hope it comes out.

Originally posted by Takumi Fujiwara
Yo, Hachi Roku (AE86 for the uninitiated), the shifter works like that in most sequential shift Japanese cars. You pull back to shift up, I think it's supposetd to be better ergonomics or something.

If you are slowing down from some insane speed and tryng to shift down it is easier this way (g-forces). Same thing while accelerating.

Originally posted by Takumi Fujiwara

Gotta love technology :P

i just got special stage..buh i cant play it cuz i got no ps2..buh im gettin it in sep.
the game is exactly like arcade stage Ver. 2..
has all the courses with 2 new ones and the REAL usui and myogi...same cars ..buh has more music than the arcade version..and they have like a manga mode where u are actually takumi...and u deliver tofu and u cant spill the water in the cup..

Latest Posts

Back