K Kryz11 We are all one mind. Premium Messages 6,674 Messages NoxNoctisUmbra Nov 23, 2010 #2 I will be using GT3 RS V2. All buttons were programmable in GT5 Prologue version, Its safe to say YES. You just go under DFP wheel options to change buttons.
I will be using GT3 RS V2. All buttons were programmable in GT5 Prologue version, Its safe to say YES. You just go under DFP wheel options to change buttons.
andrez004 Messages 347 Messages ace004 Nov 23, 2010 #3 NoxNoctis Umbra I will be using GT3 RS V2. All buttons were programmable in GT5 Prologue version, Its safe to say YES. You just go under DFP wheel options to change buttons. Click to expand... 👍 I'm thinking hes right. also there is another thread where a fanatec has already been tested and is going to play with it more today I think. check it out https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133097
NoxNoctis Umbra I will be using GT3 RS V2. All buttons were programmable in GT5 Prologue version, Its safe to say YES. You just go under DFP wheel options to change buttons. Click to expand... 👍 I'm thinking hes right. also there is another thread where a fanatec has already been tested and is going to play with it more today I think. check it out https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133097