RedBull_2_M3RK Messages 286 Messages RedBull_2_M3RK Messages i cant remember Dec 9, 2010 #1 Hi guys I have recently gotten the Ferrrarai F1 2007 an the Formula GT, anyone want to race with me ? Or have fun online?
Hi guys I have recently gotten the Ferrrarai F1 2007 an the Formula GT, anyone want to race with me ? Or have fun online?
psn-marc15 Messages 169 Messages marc15 Dec 9, 2010 #2 Yeah I'm up for that! psn - Markeeez18 Edit: My user name is a bit misleading, my ps3 YLOD'd and I couldn't remember my password for my old account, lol had to make a new one
Yeah I'm up for that! psn - Markeeez18 Edit: My user name is a bit misleading, my ps3 YLOD'd and I couldn't remember my password for my old account, lol had to make a new one
RedBull_2_M3RK Messages 286 Messages RedBull_2_M3RK Messages i cant remember Dec 9, 2010 #3 psn-marc15 Yeahhh im up for that! psn - Markeeez18 Click to expand... I added you on psn.
psn-marc15 Messages 169 Messages marc15 Dec 9, 2010 #4 RedBull_2_M3RK I added you on psn. Click to expand... Kool kool, see you on PS3
RedBull_2_M3RK Messages 286 Messages RedBull_2_M3RK Messages i cant remember Dec 9, 2010 #5 psn-marc15 Kool kool, see you on PS3 Click to expand... Lol yeah gonna be so fun , the formula gt reminds me of a indy car.
psn-marc15 Kool kool, see you on PS3 Click to expand... Lol yeah gonna be so fun , the formula gt reminds me of a indy car.