Anyway forming a Team for Project Cars?

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 4 comments
I'm already on a team but we're PC only team. If I end up buying a PS4 I sure want to revive the very god S2U memories I have from racing you lot now on pCARS.

Some probably still remember those time attacks and races and some are even at WMD forums. One is still a major pain to devs :D (Love you mate. You're a good friend and certainly help pcARS to be where it's at)

CRAP will have a presence. Some of our members will continue with GT6 for a while. Some are getting the game on PS4 and so we will be organising events in both games. Said events will be simple initially and open to non members too. I'm sure many of us will be exploring all aspects of the game including single player.

Due to the make up of the group (many although by no means all with families) a lot of our events don't punish you for not attending. They're designed so you can just turn up and race. We have and will run series but many events are simply one off races or multiple track events to start off with so we can explore all tracks and cars together.

All are welcome to join. We have a presence here on GTPlanet in the GT6 forums (in fact there's a Hot Hatch event running as I type) and our own private website is at http://CRAP.boards.net You need to register to view and post there.

Looking forward to seeing many of you on the track whether or not you drive with CRAP. I'll be starting a CRAP thread on here for Project Cars soon.

Last edited:
Back