Apex Endurance League: NOV 16 / FINALE - WEC P1/GTE / 22:00 GMT

• Thread starter Storm_SP17
  • 351 comments

Should RACE START be moved to 22:00 UK time

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey, is 21:30 UTC when the lobby opens or when the race starts?
Race start is 21:30.

Be aware however, that 21:30 is the race start UK time, as in... it'll be 9:30pm whether the UK is in Daylight Savings or not.

Just want that clarified. I hope this doesn't affect your interest.

Race start is 21:30.

Be aware however, that 21:30 is the race start UK time, as in... it'll be 9:30pm whether the UK is in Daylight Savings or not.

Just want that clarified. I hope this doesn't affect your interest.
We'll be sure to specify the starting times whenever we make a pre-race post for every race, just to make sure no one's missing the schedule.

Also, a poll has been added with regards to moving the race start time back by 30 minutes, so cast your vote on it.

PSN ID: PESCAROLOP902
Class: LMP1-H
Car: R18 ‘16
Car #:
3.3.1. In order to register for the series, drivers must submit the required information to either @Storm_SP17 or @Antares26 thru Private Message here on gtplanet.
3.3.1a. For drivers entering as privateers, please indicate your intent to register as a Privateer along with the following information:
PSN ID:
Class:
Car:
Car #:
3.3.1b. For drivers entering as a team, please indicate your intent to register as a team along with the following information:
Team Name:
Class:
Car:
Driver 1 Car #:
Driver 1 PSN ID:
Driver 2 Car #:
Driver 2 PSN ID:
3.3.2. Drivers who are interested in submitting entries for multiple classes must submit separate entries for each intended class, following the above format.

Thank you.

3.3.1. In order to register for the series, drivers must submit the required information to either @Storm_SP17 or @Antares26 thru Private Message here on gtplanet.
3.3.1a. For drivers entering as privateers, please indicate your intent to register as a Privateer along with the following information:
PSN ID:
Class:
Car:
Car #:
3.3.1b. For drivers entering as a team, please indicate your intent to register as a team along with the following information:
Team Name:
Class:
Car:
Driver 1 Car #:
Driver 1 PSN ID:
Driver 2 Car #:
Driver 2 PSN ID:
3.3.2. Drivers who are interested in submitting entries for multiple classes must submit separate entries for each intended class, following the above format.

Thank you.

Did I forget to mention Privateer? Or did I not do something? Or you just thanking me? Lol

No, no... lol

Register via PM, basically... its written in that part of the OP.

I'll note you down as P1-H but if you're signing up for another class, please make sure the next one's sent via the correct means.

You've looked at the race calendar I hope? You're aware of when the races for P1 start, yes? There are still slots for the earlier portion in GT3 Class should you want to go for it.

No, no... lol

Register via PM, basically... its written in that part of the OP.

I'll note you down as P1-H but if you're signing up for another class, please make sure the next one's sent via the correct means.

You've looked at the race calendar I hope? You're aware of when the races for P1 start, yes? There are still slots for the earlier portion in GT3 Class should you want to go for it.

Oh my bad... apparently I’m blind lol. My apologies. And yes I’ve seen the P1 calendar and checked it twice lol. I’m also in another multi-class league so I would’ve had to find time for both but it’ll check out.

Last edited:
my two privateer entries are ready to go!

8079475332508287024_23.jpg
8358699608714511416_23.jpg

Can we make a discord or something for the drivers? I feel like it would be much easier to communicate and get info about stuff on there instead.

On the BMW? I take it you are puttin it over where the hood vent is?

I went completely top down view on the hood. You won't need to change the size at all but you may have to align it just right before adding a second one in the "Other" slot.

ROUND 1 PRE-RACE POST

Track: Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit
Track Time: 20:30 (Qualifying); 21:00 (Race)
Race Length: 90 Minutes

Date: April 27, 2019
Lobby Opening: 21:00 UTC
Qualifying Start: 21:30 UTC
Race Start: 22:00 UTC

Here we are, first race of the season, opening up with the GT3 cars around Brands Hatch GP. Here are a few key points to remember during the weekend.
  • Only Racing: Hard tyres can be used in qualifying.
  • Everyone is allowed to use only one set of Racing: Medium tyres in the race.
  • Everyone has free choice on starting the race on either Racing: Hard or Racing: Medium tyres.
  • The white and red striped kerbs around the circuit are considered track surface.
We recommend that everyone re-read the rules in the OP, especially those concerning Formation Lap and Race Neutralization procedures, so that everyone would be familiar should the need for it arise.

Driver Attendance Confirmation
Please reply in the thread to confirm the status of your attendance for the race. Deadline for confirmation is April 26.
  1. AKZL298 (@Akzl298)
  2. ajh_1990 (@andrew1990)
  3. BigNFL (@Mr.Skyline09)
  4. BlueXephos22 (@DaGiBUS)
  5. Cobani (@Cobani)
  6. CrazyJohn_25 (@CrazyJohn)
  7. CWM_StormPacer (@Storm_SP17)
  8. CWM_NoirAntares (@Antares26)
  9. DRR_Affliction (@Theaffliction)
  10. DRR_Sinyster (@Sinyster)
  11. LordJB13 (@JB13)
  12. NGR_Tetsu (@TetsuKobura)