Apex Endurance League: NOV 16 / FINALE - WEC P1/GTE / 22:00 GMT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Storm_SP17
  • 351 comments
  • 22,512 views

Should RACE START be moved to 22:00 UK time


  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .
ROUND 1 PRE-RACE POST

Track: Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit
Track Time: 20:30 (Qualifying); 21:00 (Race)
Race Length: 90 Minutes

Date: April 27, 2019
Lobby Opening: 21:00 UTC
Qualifying Start: 21:30 UTC
Race Start: 22:00 UTC

Here we are, first race of the season, opening up with the GT3 cars around Brands Hatch GP. Here are a few key points to remember during the weekend.
  • Only Racing: Hard tyres can be used in qualifying.
  • Everyone is allowed to use only one set of Racing: Medium tyres in the race.
  • Everyone has free choice on starting the race on either Racing: Hard or Racing: Medium tyres.
  • The white and red striped kerbs around the circuit are considered track surface.
We recommend that everyone re-read the rules in the OP, especially those concerning Formation Lap and Race Neutralization procedures, so that everyone would be familiar should the need for it arise.

Driver Attendance Confirmation
Please reply in the thread to confirm the status of your attendance for the race. Deadline for confirmation is April 26.
  1. ajh_1990 (@andrew1990)
  2. BigNFL (@Mr.Skyline09)
  3. BlueXephos22 (@DaGiBUS)
  4. Cobani (@Cobani)
  5. CWM_StormPacer (@Storm_SP17)
  6. CWM_NoirAntares (@Antares26)
  7. DRR_Affliction (@Theaffliction)
  8. DRR_Sinyster (@Sinyster)
  9. LordJB13 (@JB13)
  10. TNR_FILO (@TNR_KING_FILO)
  11. weescotman (@weescotman)


Attending and excited as hell!
 
#28 confirmed.

Car’s not ready yet, but will be come raceday. I’ll get working on the livery, sorry about the delay. (And then the setup)
 
I would like to say thanks to everyone for their cooperation so far, it's greatly appreciated. With only a week to the race, 10/11 cars have their liveries accounted for.

There will be a Spotter's Guide for the series, and the one for the GT3 class opener will be released as soon as all liveries are approved.
 
I would like to say thanks to everyone for their cooperation so far, it's greatly appreciated. With only a week to the race, 10/11 cars have their liveries accounted for.

There will be a Spotter's Guide for the series, and the one for the GT3 class opener will be released as soon as all liveries are approved.

I understand. :O
 
So are we racing at ten I stead of half 9.
 
Aww what the hell, I'll throw my hat into GT3:

#54
Checkered Flag Motorsports
McLaren 650S GT3

Also here are my liveries for Apex:

GT3
McLaren Apex.jpg

McLaren Apex2.jpg


P2
P2 Apex.jpg

P2 Apex2.jpg


P1 will come closer to Le Mans.
 
I would like to say thanks to everyone for their cooperation so far, it's greatly appreciated. With only a week to the race, 10/11 cars have their liveries accounted for.

There will be a Spotter's Guide for the series, and the one for the GT3 class opener will be released as soon as all liveries are approved.

Is there any social media I should know about?
 
Aww what the hell, I'll throw my hat into GT3.
Registration Guidelines say registration is through PM and that teams require two drivers, just thought you might've missed those from your first entry.

Also, I assume those liveries are uploaded and shared? If so, I'll go get it from there since I'll be needing them for the spotter's guide.
 
I think for fluff, privateers can have a "team" name on their cars but for the sake of our entry list we'll keep Privateers named as such.
 
Yeah, nothing against the rules for putting team names on privateer cars, but just a heads up that they won't be officially entered as one.
 
75D0D18F-10C6-48F4-818B-CED7406232AB.png

What I’m missing is time of day for the tracks. Or am I just not looking right?
 
In addition to the 2 new GT3 entries of @TetsuKobura and @Akzl298, 12/13 liveries have been accounted for.

Not gonna lie, I'm real excited to get things rolling here.
Because it's almost like THEC all over again, except this time my livery isn't total dog droppings :lol:
 
I’m interested in joining I may be spotty on entry though because I’m in US some weekends my wife works and I can put my lil girl down for a nap and other weekends my wife’s off and I can’t make it would that be a problem?
 
I’m interested in joining I may be spotty on entry though because I’m in US some weekends my wife works and I can put my lil girl down for a nap and other weekends my wife’s off and I can’t make it would that be a problem?
That won't be a problem, just look over the Registration Guidelines and send your entry over.
 
Psn:jfalcon71
Class: Gt3
Car: Lamborghini hurricana
Number:71

Damn just re-read it
 
Psn:jfalcon71
Class: P1-H
Car: Porsche 919
Number:71

Damn just reread it
 
I’m interested in joining I may be spotty on entry though because I’m in US some weekends my wife works and I can put my lil girl down for a nap and other weekends my wife’s off and I can’t make it would that be a problem?
No problems, we have the space to accomodate, though if slots for full time start being squeezed I may start asking about availability.
 
I'm about to give up on Private Messaging, clearly it ain't stated clear enough :lol:
 
Hey man we're all guilty of it.... most of us just know we gotta look for specifics in the OP to not get shafted by regulations in-race and on signup.

Which is also a hint... please give the regs a bit of a once over pre-race day, I don't want to start DQing people about race conduct or tyre stipulation violations.
 
Yeah I made sure to read it good and I’ll reread it again lol that’s the first thing I look for is tyre regulations and all
 
Yeah I made sure to read it good and I’ll reread it again lol that’s the first thing I look for is tyre regulations and all
Glad to hear.

And the livery stuff... not too much to work with I hope? Already had one entry back out due to them seeing series specific numberplates, blancpain number font and black windshield banners too much effort.
 
Glad to hear.

And the livery stuff... not too much to work with I hope? Already had one entry back out due to them seeing series specific numberplates, blancpain number font and black windshield banners too much effort.
Hey if we need the flags like them I got that one downloaded already lol
 
Back