appie's Gallery (Updated -->29-03-2007) Drop it like its hot

• Thread starter Appie
  • 791 comments
The cool Accord TypeR...nice choice of car, even with that wing:). The shots are looking simple, but beautiful. The sense of speed on fourth and last shots is great, nice done. The colors are also very well. Nice update appie:)

Wild accord, that car is becoming a great touring car! That photos are nice, and the EV levels is good too.

I remember a Best Motoring video, where the Euro was tested... with so poor specifications haha. Yep, Europe is not the pure racing Japan.

Salu2.alexwrc

Some new updates

Honda Accord Euro R on Tsubuka

img0007rt3.jpg

img0008vi5.jpg

img0009sm5.jpg

img0010iv2.jpg

img0013no7.jpg

The TypeR is back, and looking nice. Great battles...great action moments!!
Good to see U around here Appie. U should be here more often, this is going crazy...so many comps and people that do "crazy" good looking shots. Update soon if U can, your work is always welcome. Cheers:)

Hey, i see you're dutch too :D! Nice shots man, loving the accord shots.
(Kijk ook ff in mijn gallery :))

+ rep for a set of great shots.
My personal favorite of that group is the solid "honda power" shot. The last picture with the NSX LM and the Accord looks great for any Honda fans.

Of course, a Toyota guy like me still thinks they look great so you've done your job well. 👍

very nice set of updates lately! i havent been in your gallery for a while, and i'm very very sorry about that. you have no idea, as i've missed out on quite a few things already. i love the evo set, and the jgtc. not to mention the bmw in citta and the Accord Euro R. very nice photos. the ev leves are great too. it's nice to see a fellow Honda R fan posting photos of their favorite (am i right?) time and time again. perhaps you should enter the accord on my Tsukuba wet circuit time attack contest on my sig :D (there's some rude advertising for you). anyways, great work! and i guess i won't be missing out on things from now on coz i'll be keeping an eye on your gallery now.

Very nice for batch of unedited shots. I especially like the last two!

Just imagine what happens if you enhance them with photoshop ;)

NTX1982------------------> Thnx dude, always love your comments :dopey: 👍

Rayquaza------------------> Thnx dude

Kent-----------------------> Wow, no one ever repped me for my shots and im really grateful for that:bowdown:

TVR&Ferrari_Fan-----------> thnx man

jgda9rs-------------------> Thnx for coming around and that you saw my previous shots

GT4_Rule------------------> thx dude, but i dont like to edit them so much. But thnx anyway

Thnx all of you guys and i promise that i will try to post some pics as much as possible:tup:

The first and last shots have the best angle to me, while pretty much all the ones in between have nice focus and are more pleasing to the eye.

It's been awhile hasn't it appie :)
Your work is as excellent as always, my friend. I love the latest update. The shots are very clean and crisp. Brightness and contrast are beautiful. Very suave work man :)

The Citroen update is great in quality and colors. Good cameras U have used, the car is nicely shown in all shots.
Its always good to visit your gallery. Update more if U can. Cheers:)

Thnx TVR&Ferrari_Fan,MINICOOPER120, Tommi2000, FaLLeNAn9eL and NTX1982 for your positive comments. Here are some more:)

Toyota GT-ONE testday at FUJI '90 Part 1

img0000lw6.jpg

img0001pb3.jpg

img0002vm5.jpg

img0003xa5.jpg

Great update mate. The last third shot is great, I love how it is dark on the bottom and bright on the top of the car. Awesome work man :D.

These photos are great; very-good composition. All you need now is to advance by applying further photo-editing and you'll most likely be a strong competitior in GTP photo-comps for years to come.

Back