Thank you GT Pro and SkylineGoes

Toyota GT-ONE testday at FUJI '90 Part 2

img0004fq4.jpg

img0005tk2.jpg

img0006nb2.jpg

img0007na7.jpg

img0008kz7.jpg

Enjoy:)

They look very nice but as GT Pro says, you should definitly get your hands on some photo-editing software 👍

Great shots all round i especially love the 3rd one i love th way the light has caught those brake discs.👍

Ultrashot, Thnx for the comment, trying to work with PS as minimum as possible

Skyline R32, thnx dude, appreciate it:tup:

[empty space], thnx:)

FaLLeNAn9eL, thnx a lot dude:)

Tommi2000, thnx a lot man

New Update

Toyota GT-ONE racing at Le Sarthe

img0009dx4.jpg

img0010tj8.jpg

img0013pq7.jpg

img0014ll6.jpg

img0015mp8.jpg

leave a comment if you like:)

Always good to come here and see your updates. Simple, but very cool:tup:
Some nice cameras U have there, and those colours are also very good. My favourite shots are the 2nd one and the last one:)
Keep updating:tup::cheers:

I like the Subaru update. They look really good for being unedited shots, unless they are, then theyre still good anyway, lol

WOW! very clean!
I really like the last one, it catches my eye, the way you can see the blurred background and diffuser. Good job.

Thnx Rayquaza, freddy86, NTX1982, TEAMDiablo3, TVR&Ferrari_Fan, jgda9rs, Tulok and Vince247. I really appricate it:tup:

Time for a new update

Nissan Skyline GT-R N1 '91 @ Tsubuka

img0008ju6.jpg

img0009bc8.jpg

img0010pc0.jpg

img0011li8.jpg

img0012nx6.jpg

Scooby shots: Very Very nice shots!👍 the 3rd 4th and 5th ones are my favourites:D

Skyline shots:I do like these shots a lot but i don't like them as much as the previous update, but... i really love the 1st and last shots:tup:

Nice shots appie!:D

Well, since it is my favorite car of the game in the pics, I have to say "freaking nice!" I think you're one of the best photographers here, out of those who don't use a billion hours of photoshopping into every pic anyway. :dopey: And it's nice to see these more simple pics among the heavily edited ones :) Me likey! Keep up the good work 👍

Your shots are always looking good, and U don´t edit them. Its good to see some "natural" shots around here!!
Great battles btw, and the Skyline set its pretty good!!
Keep up mate:)

Latest Posts

Back