April DLC Thread - Out Now

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 628 comments
So the 1948 Ferrari 166 Inter Sport comes with a giant roll cage as standard equipment?

Edit: Ok, I found where to remove the roll cage, but still find it odd that it first appears in my garage with it pre-equipped.

FM7 tends to promote homologated parts before stock parts, and the roll cage just happens to be part of the 166 Inter Sport's homologated setup. It's weird but this design choice isn't new to FM7.

It's been so long since i've played the game that I didn't even realize I had only about 20,000 credits. I couldn't even modify the van out of C class :lol:

So now that the cars have been out for a day, what are your favorites? Here's how I rank them.

• 1985 Nissan #83 Electramotive Engineering GTP ZX-Turbo - Fun, fast, corners on rails
  • 1976 Chevrolet #76 Greenwood Corvette - a monster, hard to tame but so much more fun because of that
  • 1948 Ferrari 166 Inter Sport - flimsy and skittish and beautiful and amazing
  • 1966 Porsche 906 Carrera 6 - entertaining, challenging
  • 1980 Porsche 924 Carrera GTS - solid performance, not too different from 944 turbo
  • 2018 Honda Odyssey - more fun than I was expecting, not that I was expecting much
  • 2017 Maserati Levante S - yes, I rate it below the minivan. Just too big and unwieldy to be much fun on a race track. I will probably enjoy it more in Horizon

So now that the cars have been out for a day, what are your favorites? Here's how I rank them.

• 1985 Nissan #83 Electramotive Engineering GTP ZX-Turbo - Fun, fast, corners on rails
  • 1976 Chevrolet #76 Greenwood Corvette - a monster, hard to tame but so much more fun because of that
  • 1948 Ferrari 166 Inter Sport - flimsy and skittish and beautiful and amazing
  • 1966 Porsche 906 Carrera 6 - entertaining, challenging
  • 1980 Porsche 924 Carrera GTS - solid performance, not too different from 944 turbo
  • 2018 Honda Odyssey - more fun than I was expecting, not that I was expecting much
  • 2017 Maserati Levante S - yes, I rate it below the minivan. Just too big and unwieldy to be much fun on a race track. I will probably enjoy it more in Horizon
My list would look identical to yours. The Nissan GTP has to be one of my favorite cars in game now. It has everything from grip, to top speed to sound. That high rpm rasp before the shift is earrrr porrnnnnn! Having that car also fills out the 80s prototypes nicely although one or two more wouldn't hurt. The Vette also fills out group 5 cars nicely and doing a race last night on Long Beach and road Atlanta with the full class showed me just how competitive it can be against it's class.

My list would look identical to yours. The Nissan GTP has to be one of my favorite cars in game now. It has everything from grip, to top speed to sound. That high rpm rasp before the shift is earrrr porrnnnnn! Having that car also fills out the 80s prototypes nicely although one or two more wouldn't hurt.

I haven’t finished the last open series in the single player, the Nissian GTP made that an easy choice of what class to run.

I don't get why people complain . These packs are great compared to what PC2 and GTS give in that regard . Did you see the season pass of PC2 ? Forza 7 has problems (many) but cars selection is fantastic . Yes they milk the cow (players) but even if you don't buy all packs you still have a pretty good car list .

PC2 DLC packs are far superior IMO since they also include new circuits.

Half of PC2 season pass is littered with only Ferraris and Porsche. Don't get me wrong they are top notch manufacturers but when you have 4 car packs and two are dedicated to just two manufacturers plus a the third dlc the le man's pack is rumored to have even more of those two, then that leaves not much room for variety.

I don't get why people complain . These packs are great compared to what PC2 and GTS give in that regard . Did you see the season pass of PC2 ? Forza 7 has problems (many) but cars selection is fantastic . Yes they milk the cow (players) but even if you don't buy all packs you still have a pretty good car list .
The Forza fanbase, especially on Twitter and YouTube, complain about the lack of supercars and hypercars. They are advocating for LESS VARIETY, which isn't in line with Forza's vision in terms of the car roster.

Turn 10 could literally release a trash can with "race car" written on it in a paid DLC and you would defend it because "variety".

There's already such a thing in the game:
nissan_gt_r_lm_nismo_07-720x720.jpg

The main problem with the FM7 dlc packs is that they're lacking balance. There's also a lack some of the modern performance stuff outside of race cars. While I find the constant whining for supercars and hypercars aggrevating, I can understand it as Turn 10 hasn't catered to the fans of that crowd much for this entry.

If I'm honest, there are some of those supercars that people are whining for that I do want. Mainly the Mclaren 720S and Lamborghini Huracan Performante. The funny thing about these complaints is that Turn 10 was giving out these kind of cars as dlc for Forza Horizon 2 and I heard complaints from another part of the fanbase about those since they were mainly hotted up versions of existing cars (I.E. 458 Speciale, Mclaren 650S). Of course, I'm not in a hurry in getting them if there's other interesting machines Turn 10 wants to add like the 2 Porsches and Goodwood Corvette (which were all on my personal wishlist anyway).

The Forza fanbase, especially on Twitter and YouTube,

I'm still not sure why you keep using those as your benchmarks. Facebook, Twitter and YouTube aren't exactly known for quality, sensible comment sections no matter the subject.

Mainly the Mclaren 720S

That's really the only modern super car that interests me. It also happens to be the least likely since SMS has a (presumably timed) exclusive license to it.

Half of PC2 season pass is littered with only Ferraris and Porsche. Don't get me wrong they are top notch manufacturers but when you have 4 car packs and two are dedicated to just two manufacturers plus a the third dlc the le man's pack is rumored to have even more of those two, then that leaves not much room for variety.

Yeah i get your point and I feel similar in regards to the cars, but for me in a game that already has hundreds of cars having new tracks is far more important than having new cars. FM7 is now at what, 750+ cars or something? Probably close to 700 if you remove the livery dupes but it’s still a lot. IMO it’s also way too many. I would much rather see Turn 10 focus on tracks instead of cars or else reduce the amount of cars but give the full range of options for them. For example for a certain production car model you would be able to choose the 2-door, 4-door variant. A convertible or hardtop, a hatch or a wagon. You could choose interior trims and fabric vs leather seats. You could choose between all engine options. Open any car dealer magazine and all the choices you have there you would be able to make in the game. For race cars you could choose spec between IMSA, GTP, rally, etc if a certain race car raced in different disciplines. All well known after market body kits and rims would be available as well as long as licensing allows. I would much rather have a game like that with only 50 cars than the uninteresting, generic, overloaded and rather boring 750+ collection that Forza (M+H) has become.

GT used to have over 1000 cars as well, it’s completely unmanageable by the devs. Cars are just copied in bulk from one game to another. I’m not even excited for FH4 if 80% of the cars are going to be the exact same copy of FM7/FH3 once again just in a new environment. I want existing cars to be improved as well over the years, not just copy/pasted and with new ones added.

PD realised with GT:S they had to reboot their 1000+ garage. I hope Turn 10 realises they will eventually have to do as well. And waiting until the next Xbox platform is released might be too late.

That's really the only modern super car that interests me. It also happens to be the least likely since SMS has a (presumably timed) exclusive license to it.
I've heard a counter argument to this from somewhere that the time exclusivity expired though and the 720s is apparently in a few other racing games such as CSR 2 and Real Racing 3. Of course with that, the other racing games it's featured in are mobile games, so the licensing possibly could work differently (or I could be wrong).

The Car Pass could have been better but I'm honestly not sure perfection would be possible over six car packs.

Here's my Car Pass review smiley edition: :lol:

1932 Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Spider - :)
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio - :cool:
2017 Aston Martin #7 AMR V12 Vantage GT3 - :confused:
2016 Audi #17 Rotek Racing TT RS - :indiff:
1939 BMW 328 - :)
2017 BMW #24 Team RLL M6 GTLM - :)
1977 Brabham #8 Motor Racing Developments BT45B - :)
1926 Bugatti Type 35 C - :drool:
2018 Bugatti Chiron - ;)
1955 Chevrolet 155 Utility Sedan - :crazy:
1976 Chevrolet #76 Greenwood Corvette - :cool:
2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 - :irked:
1970 Citroën 2CV - :dopey:
2018 Dodge Durango SRT - :odd:
1948 Ferrari 166 Inter Sport - :)
2017 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth - :)
1968 Holden Monaro GTS 327 - :cool:
2015 Honda Ridgeline Baja Trophy Truck - :banghead:
2018 Honda Odyssey - :yuck:
1983 Jaguar #44 Group 44 XJR-5 - :cool:
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk - :P
2018 Kia Stinger - :)
2017 Lincoln Continental - :odd:
1997 Lotus Elise GT1 - :sly:
1957 Maserati 250 F - :)
2017 Maserati Levante S - :P
1967 Nissan R380 II - :sly:
1984 Nissan #20 Coca-Cola Bluebird Super Silhouette - :eek:
1985 Nissan #83 Electramotive Engineering GTP ZX-Turbo - :)
1985 Nissan Safari Turbo - :boggled:
1988 Nissan #33 Bob Sharp Racing 300ZX - :scared:
1962 Porsche 804 - :sly:
1966 Porsche 906 Carrera 6 - :)
1978 Porsche #78 MOMO 935/78 - :D
1980 Porsche 924 Carrera GTS - :cool:
1993 Porsche 911 Turbo S Leichtbau - :mischievous:
2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo - :P
2017 RAM 2500 Power Wagon - :irked:
1968 Subaru 360 - :D
2016 Toyota Land Cruiser Arctic Trucks AT37 - :grumpy:
1967 Volkswagen Type 3 1600 L - :cool:
2017 Volvo XC90 R-Design - :P

Last edited:
Here's my Car Pass review smiley edition: :lol:
Nice. Let me give it a try.

:bowdown:
  • 1932 Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Spider
  • 1939 BMW 328
  • 1926 Bugatti Type 35 C
  • 1948 Ferrari 166 Inter Sport
  • 1957 Maserati 250 F

:lol:
  • 1955 Chevrolet 155 Utility Sedan
  • 1970 Citroën 2CV
  • 1968 Subaru 360
  • 1967 Volkswagen Type 3 1600 L

:cool:
  • 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
  • 2018 Kia Stinger
  • 2017 Lincoln Continental

:cheers:
  • 1977 Brabham #8 Motor Racing Developments BT45B
  • 1976 Chevrolet #76 Greenwood Corvette
  • 1983 Jaguar #44 Group 44 XJR-5
  • 1967 Nissan R380 II
  • 1984 Nissan #20 Coca-Cola Bluebird Super Silhouette
  • 1985 Nissan #83 Electramotive Engineering GTP ZX-Turbo
  • 1988 Nissan #33 Bob Sharp Racing 300ZX
  • 1962 Porsche 804
  • 1966 Porsche 906 Carrera 6
  • 1978 Porsche #78 MOMO 935/78

:D
  • 2017 Aston Martin #7 AMR V12 Vantage GT3
  • 2016 Audi #17 Rotek Racing TT RS
  • 2017 BMW #24 Team RLL M6 GTLM

:confused:
  • 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2
  • 2018 Dodge Durango SRT
  • 2015 Honda Ridgeline Baja Trophy Truck
  • 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
  • 1985 Nissan Safari Turbo
  • 2017 Maserati Levante S
  • 2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
  • 2017 RAM 2500 Power Wagon
  • 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser Arctic Trucks AT37
  • 2017 Volvo XC90 R-Design

;)
  • 2017 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth
  • 1968 Holden Monaro GTS 327
  • 1980 Porsche 924 Carrera GTS
  • 1993 Porsche 911 Turbo S Leichtbau

:indiff:
  • 2018 Bugatti Chiron
  • 1997 Lotus Elise GT1

:rolleyes:
  • 2018 Honda Odyssey

With full weight reduction, race tires and race suspension, this thing is actually pretty impressive to drive! Gave it some bonus JDM vibe before hopping online and realising they took out the B class hoppers... :lol:
2mzxx1g.jpg

So far the Levante is, as I expected, the worst thing to drive in the pack. Still got the 906 and 166 to properly test, though I have to say the 924 is really, really fun to drive.

Ok since GT Sport is Boring the Freak out of me. and Forza Motorsport 7 is on sale on amazon, I'll get a copy. I'll read up on the changes in Forza Motorsport 7 before actually buying it. and play with the Basic Xbox One S Controller when I get it.

T10 decided to wrap up the Season Pass with a DLC that's stirred quite some controversy. The inclusion of the Honda Odyssey has caused quite a reaction in the community, who quickly denounced it as a car that "doesn't belong in Forza Motorsport". Funny, because I remember the equally-awkward Chrysler PT Cruiser being a staple in the series carlist, debuting in FM1 and disappearing only when Forza 5 did away with many of the more pedestrian vehicles - a choice that many back in the day criticized. Regardless, it's a shame that the controversy surrounding the Odyssey has overshadowed cars like the Greenwood 'vette and 906 Carrera, motorsport legends that undoubtedly belong in the game and have been almost ignored by the livid fanbase of the game.
Now that its run is finished, it's time to ask: was the Season Pass worth it? For me, the answer is a resounding yes. While undoubtedly T10 could've included more modern machinery (and especially, more contemporary GT and prototype racers), the eclectic selection of additions has fleshed out some divisions in dire need of more choices, while adding some legendary and iconic cars to the game. The most objectionable element is perhaps the addition of the Land Cruiser-based Arctic Trucks AT37 - a car that truly doesn't belong in Forza, no matter how hard one may try to make it fit in. And T10 could've made a better job of placing certain cars in appropriate divisions instead of dumping them in the "Forza Specials" (or the "Birth of Grand Prix") groups. Still, overall, I'm quite satisfied with how Forza's carlist has evolved so far... Although now I wouldn't mind a 488 Pista or an AMG GT3, if I have to be completely honest.

Now, without further ado, let's see what the K1Speed cat has dragged in!

The slowest car in the pack is, perhaps unsurprisingly, the much-maligned US Honda Odyssey. Despite being larger and heavier than its Japanese counterpart, the first minivan in Forza - and first soccer-mom-car of the XB1 era - has, however, some credibility as a track car: the venerable single-cam, six-cylinder J engine produces in this incarnation 280 horsepower and 355 Nm of torque, enough to propel this 2-tonnes 8-seater to 100 kph from a standstill in less than 7 seconds. Of course, if that's not enough oomph to achieve "sleeper" status for you, those figures can be improved: as Bisi Ezerioha of Bisimoto has proven, it's not impossible to get well over 600 horsepower by adding a turbocharger or two to Honda USA's fits-all-sizes V6, without sacrificing reliability. The chassis is also surprisingly competent - since its inception, the Odissey's been known for being a minivan with much better handling than most of its competition, and the fifth-generation model's body was designed with a focus on rigidity. Mind you, we're still talking about a heavy, lumbering FWD car with an autotragic transmission, no limited-slip differential and a centre of mass that sits higher than the roof of most qualified sportscars; but with that in mind, this Honda delivers surprising levels of performance. It's undoubtedly an oddball - and its placing in the "Forza Specials" bin acknowledges that - but it can, and will, prove it has a place in a semi-serious racing game... As long as you're willing to give it a chance.

Pros: the very definition of sleeper;
Cons: not as cool as a mid-engined, rear wheel drive first-gen Toyota Previa;

Nürburgring laptime: 09:18.111

If the Odyssey is a bit of a sleeper, the Maserati Levante is anything but. The first foray of the artist formerly known as Fiat Group in the extremely crowded premium SUV market is an imposing machine set to compete against the Porsche Cayenne and the Range Rover Sport; behind the sculpted grille is the same Ferrari-developed, Pentastar-derived, twin-turbo, 3-litre V6 that powers the Ghibli, ensuring that straight-line performance is up to the high expectations the Maserati badge would set in anyone who can look past the last mix-up between the Modenese brand and Chrysler. But while the Levante has no problem making its presence known, it has very little margin for improvement; in stock form it provides a valiant on-track performance for a car of its size and weight, but it still suffers from the understeer and body roll you'd come to expect from a car of this heft and form factor. It is undoubtedly a great contender in its division, with a balanced handling and (relatively) precise steering, and it won't make you sweat as much as other SUVs, but it's still not a terribly enjoyable experience on a racing circuit, and even in its class there are cars with far more amenable dispositions.

Pros: I'd take this over a Cayenne in a heartbeat;
Cons: I'd take a Durango SRT over this just as easily;

Nürburgring laptime: 08:26.793

As usual, I decided to get the heavyweights out of the way first, to leave the cars that are more interesting to the majority of Forza fans and general gearheads later. And this is a very interesting model: the 166 was the first Ferrari to be powered by an engine displacing two litres, and the first to be usable on public roads, after two purebred racecars, the 125 and 159, had brought the newborn Maranello company a first taste of success in motor racing. We already had the 1949 166 MM barchetta, which won the eponymous race on its debut; but the Inter "Sport" we see here brings us one year closer to the foundation of Ferrari. Named after both Scuderia Inter - one of the first teams to adopt the Prancing Horse machinery - and its international ambitions, this car had the ability to compete in almost every category of motor racing, thanks to the removable cycle fenders and front lamps. In essence, this was a Formula 2 car that you could drive on the streets, and it handles just like one: the skinny tires won't grip much, but it's easy to toss the light weight of the car around in any way you like, and the engine's modest power output, less than 130 horses, ensures things will never get too hairy. People coming to this car expecting "Ferrari performance" may be disappointed, but for a 70 years old lady, the Inter Sport has a lot of spunk. A shame, then, that T10 has put this too in the Birth of Grand Prix division, where it has to get some very significant upgrades to be competitive...

Pros: more fun than any modern Ferrari...
Cons: ...but not after you've homologated it;

Nürburgring laptime: 08:58.908

After years of being unable to truly expand on their selection of vintage Porsche cars, T10 is finally able to to add in as many as they please, and they are pulling all stops. The 944 Turbo - a staple in Forza's roster, first appearing in the first game of the series - is finally joined by the earlier 924, the first Porsche to feature a front-mounted inline engine, if one isn't to count the "Super" and "Junior" tractors. And they really went for the jugular with the Carrera GTS, a fearsome homologation special that was built in only 44 exemplars. The heart of this maximum-attack Porsche is the same 2-litre VW-designed engine that powered the more pedestrian 924 Turbo (and that would also find its way, sans the Porsche-designed cylinder head and turbocharger, in the AMC Gremlin). However, the adoption of a frount-mounted intercooler allowed to increase the boost pressure to the magical 1 bar threshold, and power to 245 very angry German Pferdestärken. The shape of the car also received some function-oriented changes: the more muscular fenders housed larger tyres, which (coupled with a track-oriented set of Bilstein dampers) dramatically improved the already-extraordinary handling of the car, and the rubber spoiler that'd become standard equipment on the 944 was first introduced here. Rounding off the package were the Fuchs lightweight wheels typical of the "Carrera" models of the time, and a selection of racing-inspired details, such as the fixed headlights with a weight-saving Perspex cover and the racing seats, ripped straight from the 935 that in 1980 was still the car to beat in Group 5 racing. The result is a very pleasant car that has the looks and performance of a true track blitzer - not one that many of us were expecting, perhaps, but one that is very welcome in Forza.

Pros: forget the 944 and 968, this is the definitive front-engined Porsche;
Cons: that GTR bodykit would've been awesome, if it came with spacers;

Nürburgring laptime: 08:29.426

What, you thought a 924 (no matter how awesome) was enough to make me say, "they're pulling all the stops with the classic Porsches"? I wouldn't have been of the same idea, if it wasn't for the appearance of the first of a hopefully rich selection of old-timey sports prototypes from Suttgart. Well, in this case, the "sport prototype" moniker is a bit misplaced: the 906 was the last mid-engined Porsche racer to be homologated for the streets, and as such, it was compliant with the rules of Group 4 sportscar racing as well. Compared to the 904 Carrera 4 that came before it, however, this Carrera 6 was a radical machine, featuring a tubular frame and unstressed fiberglass body in lieu of the ladder chassis of its predecessor. The flat-four engine that had provided motivation to past Porsche sportscars was ditched in favour of a new 6-cylinder unit, displacing 1.9 litres and producing 220 horsepower. Compared to the gargantuan 7-litre "Cammer" engine found on the GT40s that were dominating sportscar racing at the time, it was a paltry thing - but it was driving a car that weighted just a bit more than half a ton. The incredible power-to-weight ratio of the Porsche allowed it to secure its place as the "best of the rest" in the 1966 Le Mans 24 hour race, with what was then a surprising 4-5-6-7 finish, and to dominate its competitors (chief amongst them, the Dino 206S) in the 2-litre prototype class through the entirety of the 1966 WSC season. The choice to give precedence to the 906 over the iconic 917 (which we've been waiting for since the FH3 days) and immortal 908 is perhaps a bit surprising, but the Carrera 6 is simply brilliant, and like the 924, a welcome addition to Forza's selection of nostalgic Porsches, its nimble handling and engaging steering response sure to win over anybody willing to take it for a spin.

Pros: a car worthy of its legendary reputation;
Cons: the low profile design means that you'll see a lot of fender, and not much of anything else;

Nürburgring laptime: 07:45.645

The guys at Turn 10 love their Group 5 and IMSA GTO racers, that much is clear: since the Audi 90 quattro IMSA made its surprise appearance in Forza Motorsport 5, more and more insane GT racers from the 80s and 90s have joined it, and the GT Racing Reborn division is one of the most spectacular FM7 has to offer. So, it is perhaps a bit surprising that it took them so long to get a hold of a Greenwood Corvette: after all, it is the car that kickstarted the trend of extreme aerodynamic modifications and boxy fender flares in 1974, with the other manufacturers scrambling to follow in its track and turning ordinary sedans and mild sportscars into flame-spitting, roaring beasts in what is widely considered to be the golden age of GT racing. Built at a time where the three big American manufacturers were thorougly uninterested in racing outside of the arena of NASCAR, the Greenwood cars were ostensibly a private effort - but the "Father of the Corvette", Zora Arkus-Duntov, helped turn the already muscular shape of the C3 into something far more effective at generating downforce, and many other engineers in the employ of General Motors were involved with the project at one point or another. The "Batmobiles", powered by 7-litre V8 engines producing over 700 horsepower (and a brutal, thundering soundtrack), and adorned by the American Star and Stipes, didn't collect many race wins, facing stiff competition from Porsche, BMW, and eventually the Chevrolet-supported, tube-frame Dekon Monzas. Still, they were a force to be reckoned with, and are widely credited with keeping the Corvette name in motorsports at a time when the rising cost of petrol, environmental regulations that were emasculating the good ol' high-displacement American V8, and the shifting priorities of the US car industry were threatening the model's very existence.

Pros: can you think of a better way to celebrate the US bicentennial? Yeah, me neither;
Cons: it has to be fitted with a very un-American restrictor plate to be homologated;

Nürburgring laptime: 07:07.651

Closing off this month's round-up is the Nissan GTP-ZX Turbo, a car whose arrival was inadvertently announced almost one month in advance. Introduced at a time where Nissan was phasing out the "Datsun" brand and was eager to present itself as a technological powerhouse, the ZX Turbo was put together by Electramotive Engineering, a small Californian company founded just ten years prior by two ex-aerospace engineers, which had already proved it had the right stuff by developing the 280ZX into a competitive IMSA GTU pckage. The chassis, originally denominated "T810", was designed by Lola's Eric Broadley, and drew from the experience garnered engineering the Lola T600 customer car early in the decade, and the awfully similar T710 Corvette GTP which was introduced in the year preceding the Nissan's debut. Sitting in the usual midship position was a a VG30 V6 engine that was capable of delivering up to 1000 horsepower in qualifying trim, and well over 600 even in the "mild" configuration used for long-distance races: we've already had a chance to discuss this powerplant last month, as it's the same found in the Bob Sharp 300ZX, but the seemingly infinite amounts of grip produced by this prototype produces really allowed it to shine. After two formative seasons, in which occasional shows of potential weren't awarded with any race wins, the Electramotive cars would become the dominant force in the IMSA GTP series, dispelling the myth of the "unbeatable Porsche 962", and clinching the title in 1989 and 1990. During the 1985 and 1986 seasons, the factory-supported Central20 Racing Team would also field a car in some endurance races in Japan: even with drivers of the calibre of Aguri Suzuki behind the wheel, the car didn't achieve much success, but it'd serve to pave the wave for the collaboration between NISMO and Lola that resulted in the R89C WSC racer. The GTP-ZX Turbo's performance in Forza is not at all surprising, considering the high expectations set forth by the model's history of success: the grip of the car seems almost infinite, the steering response is basically instaneous, and apart from a small lag in the turbocharger spool-up, that imposes some careful careful throttle management in low gears and at low revs, the main obstacle to getting the most out of this machine is the limits of human reflexes. As a matter of fact, it may be too good for its PI rating, matching the laptimes and straight-line speed of the "usual suspect" 962 despite a claimed performance deficit of almost twenty points: as for last month's Jaguar (which was slower than most cars in the Division, yes, but had ample room of improvement within the confines set forth) I have to express some concern this car may upset, in a bad way, the balancement of the Early Prototype division. We'll see if that's the case in a couple of weeks, when an Early Proto league will be launched.

Pros: in most situations, it actually seems to be faster than a Porsche 962;
Cons: why does it have a significantly lower PI rating, then?

Nürburgring laptime: 06:13.376

Last edited:
I need to take the time to drive all of the DLC cars at least once in Free Play. I’m mostly doing long/extra long length races in career mode when I play Forza 7, so I barely get a chance to use them there.

Back