[APX] Team Apex

• Thread starter JWalker841
  • 1,968 comments
Team Apex
Hey guys. Some of you may know us from Forza 3. We are a drift team that started on forza on 12/16/09. A few of the members from Team Apex decided that we wanted to make a branch on GT5. So here we are! We are a fairly active team looking for people to drift with. So don't hesitate to send us a friend request to drift. We are mostly American, but we accept other people too. we are extremely chill, so you don't have to worry about us calling you a noob or something if you spin out because, to be honest, we aren't the best either. although we are improving every day. if you have ever taken a trip to FM.net, then you would see that Team Apex is actually a top team over there, so we are hoping to do the same here on GT5 :)

Members
JWalker841
GhettoMaChoppa
jakebrake1995​

By the way, we ARE recruiting newer drifters. so if you started drifting and are looking for a new team to join, don't hesitate to ask for a tryout. you DO NOT have to be amazing at drifting, we are more looking for personality than skill.

Hey it's Tempus-fugit-808 from GT5
You told me to talk to you about joining your team on here...

👍

wassup Temp. Yeah you are always welcome here man. If you want to, me and Getto can give you a tryout tomorrow.

I didnt think we were, but w/e doesnt matter :] i see you got a few people wanting to try out. Looks good dude :]
yeah buddy! we are makin good progress :)

you and i are gonna be busy these next couple days giving tryouts and whatnot. i gave one of the guys a tryout already. his PSN had Apex in it, how ironic. haha. anyways, he got my vote. i'm just waiting for you to approve of him.

Its not what you can do. Its how you do it..
Dont get me wrong i dont mind people drifting with the controller, but i dont understand how you could not want to drift with the wheel.

yea, You got to admit its an adrenline rush drifting with the wheel.

ok cool. he's a chill guy. drifts pretty well too 👍

next time we are drifting, i'll make him join so you can meet him. lol

wassup Temp. Yeah you are always welcome here man. If you want to, me and Getto can give you a tryout tomorrow.

That would be fine, Just give me a few re-tries if I mess up on a corner.
I injured my wrist from a drift incident and I can't use my right thumb all that well lol.
I hope I make it!!!!

That would be fine, Just give me a few re-tries if I mess up on a corner.
I injured my wrist from a drift incident and I can't use my right thumb all that well lol.
I hope I make it!!!!
don't worry about it man. everyone messes up sometimes. like i said, we are more looking for personality. everyone will improve over time

Want a groupie? I don't have the time to dedicate to be on a team at the moment but I love drifting with other people.

Same here, no time to be on a team atm, besides my PWTS is acting up lately. It loses FF mid-drift for about 3 seconds for unknown reason and my car snaps back the opposite direction. It usually happens after using it for 30 mins or so.

well im hoping for a snowday so i can try out but if not ill be able to make it friday after noon anytime after 4pm (Eastern time)

luckily for me and my other teammate, we both got snow days so we are free for tryouts all day. whenever you guys are ready, let us know.

uuuggghhhh i wanna drift soo bad. But Im at work until 9 tonight. And I have classes tomm. at 7 in the morning.

jwalker, You want to drift later on today?
yeah man im down. i just got off to make lunch, but i'll be on in a few.

@circuit - that sucks man...ill be on super late tonight probably if you wanna drift for a bit

Last edited:
hey guys. sorry to anyone who wanted to tryout tonight. my controller ran out of batteries and i can't find the charger. so i was left with only my wheel which doesnt have a PS3 home button...so i couldnt contact you guys :boggled:

hopefully i can find the charger by tomorrow...again, really sorry guys

i still cant find my cord that plugs my controller into my ps3....i can only use the wheel which is annoying because of the lack of the ps3 home button :ouch: if you guys send me any messages, sorry if i dont reply because i cant go to them unless i turn my ps3 off and then back on.

Hey guys, is it okay for me to add a couple of players? Im in Nemesis, but have a lot of teamed up drifters in my friends list... the more people to drift with, the better right?

Feel free. although i'm gonna tell you straight-up, i'm not the best drifter yet...but i'm gettin there. haha. but yeah, i'm always up for drifting

Last edited:
hey superman. let me get through all of these tryouts and then i'll get back to you. i already have about 5 people trying out, and if they all make the team then im not sure if we are gonna recruit any more after that. but ill let you know for sure dude.

Looks like youre a busy man JWalker..
If you find some time to spare; your always welcome to see if our connections have started to like eachother a bit more..

But if you have a lot of people needing try outs; send me an invite; id love to have one myself..
;)

I'm getting tempted to jump the bandwagon... Walker, any car or track requirements for the tryouts? I hope RUF BTR or S13 is okay on Tsukuba or Autumn Ring mini. I mess up a lot on other tracks. I'm on US CST timezone and already on your FL :)

Looks like youre a busy man JWalker..
If you find some time to spare; your always welcome to see if our connections have started to like eachother a bit more..

But if you have a lot of people needing try outs; send me an invite; id love to have one myself..
;)
i'll most likely be free today. we shall test connections soon :)

@ avholc- that is music to my ears man. and no, no requirements. just rwd. hit me up on gt5 and we'll get driftin ;)

Back