[APX] Team Apex

• Thread starter JWalker841
  • 1,968 comments
Aww just when im having a chill back "lets watch some tv instead of GT5" day.. Oh well there will be more GT5 days.. Much more.

Aww just when im having a chill back "lets watch some tv instead of GT5" day.. Oh well there will be more GT5 days.. Much more.
haha. don't worry about it man. i'm on pretty much every day 👍

@ avholic - im about to get on in a couple minutes, so hopefully we can drift tonight

Hey!can i join you guys!i saw your videos on youtube
and you guys are preeety awesome!
my psn is IrfanIan
....but we dont have any videos on youtube. hahah. i have some videos of me drifting on forza 3, but none on gt5 yet. but we are pretty awesome nonetheless :sly: jokes.

Ok so was wondering if I could get a try out? Or whatever needs to be done. I dont have a mic, I bought one but it wouldnt charge so I have to return it. Just not sure when Ill be getting down near that store next. Getting bored/tired of drifting with people who slam on the brakes if you try to drift near them -_-. Im not great but I know what Im doing. Though since no one Ive found really tandems much I havent had much practice on GT5 with it.

O dam look at the publicity lol. I remember back in the day like 2 weeks ago, this thread only had like 5-10 posts on it. APX is boomin!!!

Walker, once I get out of work u wanna clutch drrrrrft?? It seems like every time I get on u were on 5 min beforehand. Uugghh fml lol. Hit me up tonight.

I don't think he's getting enough publicity. :) Here's to help out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Walker is one of the top drifters in Forza3.

He runs a drift school called "Stars Of Tomorrow *Drifting School*" at the Forza forum.

He also authored the "*Tuning Guide* for Drifting Competitions" which helped many Forza drifters including me.

His Tuning Guide thread is currently stickied at the Forza drift forum.

So for seasoned and aspiring drifters alike, APX is where you wanna be.

( ... and this is coming from a non-APX member who merely surfs drift forums for information )

I don't think he's getting enough publicity. :) Here's to help out.

Walker is one of the top drifters in Forza3.

He runs a drift school called "Stars Of Tomorrow *Drifting School*" at the Forza forum.

He also authored the "*Tuning Guide* for Drifting Competitions" which helped many Forza drifters including me.

His Tuning Guide thread is currently stickied at the Forza drift forum.

So for seasoned and aspiring drifters alike, APX is where you wanna be.

( ... and this is coming from a non-APX member who merely surfs drift forums for information )
why thank you for the kind words Avholic. that means a lot :) although all of that is true on forza, i'm still a n00b at GT5. i don't expect respect on GT5 for my Forza accomplishments. but again, thank you very much!

also, if you are still interested in joining the team, then welcome to the family. not only do you know how to flatter me, but you are a good drifter and have a good overall personality (which is what we are aiming for). so i hope you take up the offer :sly:

@circuit - hell yes im down for drifting! unfortunately the charger for my blue tooth broke so i dont have a mic atm....but i'll still be more than happy to drift

it's cool, i'm predicting that we wont do battles for a while anyways until everything settles down. we are still a pretty new team over here on GT5.

glad to have you :)

Ok so was wondering if I could get a try out? Or whatever needs to be done. I dont have a mic, I bought one but it wouldnt charge so I have to return it. Just not sure when Ill be getting down near that store next. Getting bored/tired of drifting with people who slam on the brakes if you try to drift near them -_-. Im not great but I know what Im doing. Though since no one Ive found really tandems much I havent had much practice on GT5 with it.

cough

Hey guys, I got good news and bad news. Starting with bad news is that I will not be on Gt5 until next Wednesday. Good news is that I have returned my old wheel for the G27 but I have to wait until its in stock which is on Wednesday -_-. I don't want to get on Gt5 without a wheel. It seems harder to drift or race with the controller -_-. Until then I will wait :]

I was there too, but i figured he was already part of the team! lol. Was nice drifting with you anyways..

Hey, I'm looking to join. I'm in eastern Australia, so I can send some replays to you for you to watch if need be :) I can drift pretty much anything RWD and comfort hards. Hit me up a FR on GTP_slamjams.

JWalker841
....but we dont have any videos on youtube. hahah. i have some videos of me drifting on forza 3, but none on gt5 yet. but we are pretty awesome nonetheless :sly: jokes.

Lol must be a mistake but nonetheless i still want to join

Does APX have a European division? Otherwise i dont think we'll be drifting together much.. At the moment we are hardly ever online together..

in all honesty, i just havn't been on much recently. but that will change when i get my mic fixed. it's not as fun when i can't talk to you guys, so i rarely get on.

Hello, let me introduce myself.
My name is Juan and I have 19 years I love the drifting, and I would like
know if I can try to enter the team with a test or something, use the Logitech G27 wheel, I play enough to GT5, and I would love to have a good time on a computer. Any car skidding, less fwd ....
Psn: viva_la_sk8
Name: Juanjo
Favorite car in GT5: GT5 Z33, s15 silvia, skyline r34 and other
Favorite track: all

Please añadidme and contact me for anything, especially drifting and tell me how I can get into the computer and make me a test ... Thank you for your attention.
Sorry for my bad English
:dopey:

Back