[APX] Team Apex

• Thread starter JWalker841
  • 1,968 comments
JWalker841
those are some retty sick pics dude. the second BMW shot is really nice although it's a bit fuzzy....but nontheless, a good photo.

will anyone be on tonight for some drifting?

I can send you the pictures via PSN message. Not as fuzzy when displayed on a Tv screen.

EDIT: I took the pictures using one of the filters called miniture for the BMW Drifts.

Last edited:
this isn't my business but the first photo of the proto type is good, looks clean and realistic. the other two, I will be blunt...they are terrible the areas in which you chose to focus are really bad. you can call it artistic or original, but when it comes down to it, there is no avoiding the obvious. Speaking as one photographer to another you could really work on your shots there. here is a tip in which you could use to make better pics.

1 use better lighting and if in a really bright area move back as far as you can the zoom in and adjust your aperture according.

DUI Shenanigans
this isn't my business but the first photo of the proto type is good, looks clean and realistic. the other two, I will be blunt...they are terrible the areas in which you chose to focus are really bad. you can call it artistic or original, but when it comes down to it, there is no avoiding the obvious. Speaking as one photographer to another you could really work on your shots there. here is a tip in which you could use to make better pics.

1 use better lighting and if in a really bright area move back as far as you can the zoom in and adjust your aperture according.

Thanks for the feedback. I did lower the brightness on the picture to -0.4 since it looked really bright. I find taking pictures of still cars much easier hence why the Peugeot looks so good. I'll try a few more pictures soon.

sorry i didnt get on yesterday. i had a lot of makeup work since i missed 3 days of school last week. by the time i got done it was like 11pm. ill try to get on in an huor or 2 tho

I have gone back and taken quick photos. Hopefully they look better than the others. It's my favourite drifter out of the 3 I have at the moment. Also I'm off on holiday and won't be back till some day in April.
Hope you like them. :)

I tried taking some pictures in GT5 but its to complicated for me. I was very much liking the way FM3 did the photografy stuff. All the pics i took in GT5 look stale and boring.
Im almost done with Darksiders; then ill get back into GT%

yeah i agree. im not a fan of the picture taking on GT5. Forza was a lot better on that aspect. but i can't complain because i really am terrible at taking pictures anyways =P

life is extremely busy right meow. ill try to get on today, but im leaving super early in the morning to go to a motocross national qualifier. Getto, text me and remind me to get on in a few otherwise ill forget. haha

yeah i agree. im not a fan of the picture taking on GT5. Forza was a lot better on that aspect. but i can't complain because i really am terrible at taking pictures anyways =P

life is extremely busy right meow. ill try to get on today, but im leaving super early in the morning to go to a motocross national qualifier. Getto, text me and remind me to get on in a few otherwise ill forget. haha

Lol, alright dude.

are you on right meow vance? im makin dubstep, but i'll postpone it if tonight is gonna be a good night of drifting ;)

Well I'm getting GT5 tommorow trading in some games and I need to get new live soon. I might push at a mic but I'll feel embarresed talking and drifting infront of my mum.

Well I'm getting GT5 tommorow trading in some games and I need to get new live soon. I might push at a mic but I'll feel embarresed talking and drifting infront of my mum.

Oh and generally sweet photos guys really tantalises my taste buds for smoke and the kouki :D

I dunno what to say really...
U need live (as in MS live?) to play GT5?
You should feel more embarrassed you said that stuff about your mum and just drift without a mic then?
Kouki?

Sorry guys; its 3:35am; am i missing something?:dunce:

CRAZE_MARC n I had a short session on Saturday. We've also decided to pull out the S13. Both S13 were very similar. We first drift on Tsukuba....

Gettomahchoppa - S13 with colored carbon fiber hood
CRAZE_MARC - S13 with naked carbon fiber hood o.o

And then Autumn Ring Mini Reverse

5588059514_087504c315.jpg

5587468363_b7a391de79.jpg

Couldn't get much pics though. Kinda hard for me to get a good shot, but thats just me. Also, CRAZE_MARC has a Youtube channel named girlcrazy601. Check it out :)

People like using us on their resumes, its the equivalent of going to Harvard.
That was horrifically ignorant.

I don't think the Harvard principle went around telling people how great Harvard was. He lets the actions of his students prove that.

Also, if they left your team to join mine, then I don't see why they would want to use your team in their resume, Oh Great One. Furthermore, that wasn't a resume. Meerkat has been on Team APX for a couple months already on Forza. Everyone on this team on Forza has a spot on GT5 if they decide to take it up.

Fadam is setting a great example for SlideFX. You should do the same.

Anyways, i was gone on a 3 day trip to illinois for a motocross race this weekend. thats why i havnt been on here or on GT5 in a while. I'll be on in an hour or two hopefully. Anyone on?

I'm happy I found a team that looks for personality that drifting. I drift a Camaro SS '10 & Nissan 370Z '08.

why of course you did Adam ;)

@ edubb - Honestly i think every team should have the mindset that personality is more important than drifting skills. obviously skills are important too, but a person can get better at drifting whereas it's impossible to change somebody's personality. hit me up oon gt5 for drifting

Why thank you buddy :D

Hope you can pop on the box tommorow to watch my back on Bad company again. Its a shame the whole time difference.

Add me anyone :)

Thought you might appreciate thie picture, Walker

flightonamotorcyclep1.gif

On another note, we need to drift sometime, i can't even remember the last time i drifted with you, was along time ago on FM3 lol

That was horrifically ignorant.

I don't think the Harvard principle went around telling people how great Harvard was. He lets the actions of his students prove that.

Also, if they left your team to join mine, then I don't see why they would want to use your team in their resume, Oh Great One. Furthermore, that wasn't a resume. Meerkat has been on Team APX for a couple months already on Forza. Everyone on this team on Forza has a spot on GT5 if they decide to take it up.

Fadam is setting a great example for SlideFX. You should do the same.

Anyways, i was gone on a 3 day trip to illinois for a motocross race this weekend. thats why i havnt been on here or on GT5 in a while. I'll be on in an hour or two hopefully. Anyone on?

You need to chill, Bill.

Back