[APX] Team Apex

• Thread starter JWalker841
  • 1,968 comments
The scars reflect how terrible we were

5545281225_d459f001b4_z.jpg

Battle scars :P

i think i was just too tired to drift last night. it was a long weekend of racing motocross. I'll be on in a bit if anyone wants to join me.

I've decided that I would buy a Premium Silvia S15. Got one and then drifted it on Fuji F. This S15 was not bad in my opinion. It had a few mods, aero front end, and a little tuning. Looks are pretty clean. I even got some pictures of it too!

That's it!
Highly recommend the S15. Cheers :cheers:

Hey Shenanigans; nice to see you here man!

Nice pics o the S15; i have it RaceModified.
Especcially with the S15 i would want to have the wider tyre option. If you look at the car from behind it looks like a fat sheep with tiny legs on it. lol..

Damn you PD for making cars look like sheep!

damnit Dave...well hopefully you get your PS3 soon. havnt drifted with you in forever. although finding you in a CoD lobby was a pleasant surprise. =P

on a side note, I'm going down to alabama until sunday so that i can race motocross. so for the time being, GettoMahChoppa is in charge of the team.

see you guys in a couple days!

damnit Dave...well hopefully you get your PS3 soon. havnt drifted with you in forever. although finding you in a CoD lobby was a pleasant surprise. =P

on a side note, I'm going down to alabama until sunday so that i can race motocross. so for the time being, GettoMahChoppa is in charge of the team.

see you guys in a couple days!

ha ha turns out I am terrible at COD BLK OPs..who knew 0.o?? but hey man in the mean time if your still up for drifting on forza you can always catch me on there till i get my ps3

Last edited:
Hey Shenanigans; nice to see you here man!

Nice pics o the S15; i have it RaceModified.
Especcially with the S15 i would want to have the wider tyre option. If you look at the car from behind it looks like a fat sheep with tiny legs on it. lol..

Damn you PD for making cars look like sheep!

Yeah I know :P. Wish they did have wider tire option.

@Shenanigans
Sup Dude. Its Coilovers from xbox live by the way

There is an APX topic in the Drifting video's thread. But there arent loads of APX vids yet..
Sure to come though i guess..

I dont feel like i need to apologize; but im not online that much these days. RL is taking a lot of time and when i have the time i try and do a couple of hours of Darksiders.. A game that has reallly surprised me.. I like it.. But no worries; when RL settles down GT5 will surely pick up again. (Provided that FM4 doesnt come out in the mean while!!)

Yeah I know :P. Wish they did have wider tire option.

@Shenanigans
Sup Dude. Its Coilovers from xbox live by the way

oh hey coilovers nice to see you man, next time im on ps3, if your on ill hit you up. I did accept your friend request btw.

Believe me, its true.

Reasons for leaving FM3

1. I had no competition

2. Turn 10 does nothing for the community

3. Forums and community are...well look for yourself (stupid as stupid can be)

oh hey coilovers nice to see you man, next time im on ps3, if your on ill hit you up. I did accept your friend request btw.

Yeah I know. You gotta fix your internet connection. Its pretty fun drifting on GT5. I now have simply no interest in forza TBH :sly:

oh and coilovers man, my internet at my place is good I am just not there and wont be there for a while lol but yea ill hit you up when i get back on my ps3

well it doesn't connect with my universities network...its like something to do with their firewall. so it is set up at home where it works.

Few Pictures I took that I think are pretty good. Can i have your views on the Pictures? They look much better on a 1080p TV. :(

I got a thing for Fiat 500s. :D

Last edited:
those are some retty sick pics dude. the second BMW shot is really nice although it's a bit fuzzy....but nontheless, a good photo.

will anyone be on tonight for some drifting?

Back