Araba's gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter Araba
  • 416 comments
  • 30,840 views
Nice update, though these seem nowhere near as colorful as the last batch.
 
Thanks to all, for the feedback,...

They´re not as colorful as the last ones ´cause i didn´t do PS to them, but i thought they´re looking good anyway ;)
 



 
thanks guys, glad you like 'em... :)
 
Araba u got some wicked pics here man! I'll tell u which one i like in the last bunch, the yellow 400R with the backfire, it looks real! Man, i jus checked this gallery, and i got all of u lots galleries to check too, cant wait, im kinda new u see, so i gota be checkin out ur pics, hopefully i shud be able to put up a gallery of my own soon!
 
Only just seen your album today mate good work.
 
thanks a lot guys this is really nice to hear, this is my motivation to keep shooting (and posting) pics... :)
 
Update:



 
thanks KaiZen, glad you like them...:)
 
LandoAWD

hey LandoAWD, what means BWM? sorry i´m not good with these shortcuts...:)
 
LandoAWD
My bad. Typo. BMW. ;)

aaaahhhh, now i got it *lol* i was thinking like "..what could he just mean...???" :lol:;)

glad you like `em, thanks
 
THAT NISSAN Z SO RULES, I love that car when I see pictures of it, although when I want to buy one, it always seems to look boring. Thats the case with all Nissan Z's in my opinion...

Edit: I saw some of your previous images now, and I love to see you keep taking pictures of the same car. You took 4 updates or something in wich the Ford GT was in. I like to see them back:tup:

You've had that yellow Nissan Z for quite a long time too huh? Love it man, love it:sly:
 
Hey Guys, thanks for liking the pics, i´m always glad to hear that:)
G-T-4-Fan
THAT NISSAN Z SO RULES, I love that car when I see pictures of it, although when I want to buy one, it always seems to look boring. Thats the case with all Nissan Z's in my opinion...

Edit: I saw some of your previous images now, and I love to see you keep taking pictures of the same car. You took 4 updates or something in wich the Ford GT was in. I like to see them back:tup:

You've had that yellow Nissan Z for quite a long time too huh? Love it man, love it:sly:

I´ll try to make a bunch of new shots this weekend, so i hope i can post them on Monday....

Yeah the yellow 350Z was one of the first cars i bought... :)
 
For the GT Lover in you...;)


 
The first GT shot is the money shot. Yummy.
 
Thx guys, i appreciate that... :)
 
I like the "twinkle" of the headlights 👍
 
Back