Araba's gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter Araba
  • 416 comments
  • 30,840 views
I got a cople of words:

Ohhhh ahhhh

Nice update.
 
PERFECT BALANCE
Great pics, i never noticed this gallery before.

thanks, but... :guilty::guilty::guilty::guilty::guilty:;)
 
Cool stuff, I like the vibrant colors; although inherent with what you do to your pictures is the lines in the cars' paint being exaggerated.
 
kennythebomb
Cool stuff, I like the vibrant colors; although inherent with what you do to your pictures is the lines in the cars' paint being exaggerated.

ok,... so... you like it or not??? :lol:;)
 
nice pics araba
havent dropped in here for ages
but still great photos
keep it up!
 
LandoAWD
Man, some nice work going on here!

hey Lando, thanks for the nice comment :)
 
Araba
ok,... so... you like it or not??? :lol:;)

I do... but I really think that some of your pictures need you to clean up those lines, blur them smooth them out.... I posted a tutorial on how to do it. Your pictures stand out nicely but on full size, well..... lets just say I don't like the lines! lol
 
kennythebomb
I do... but I really think that some of your pictures need you to clean up those lines, blur them smooth them out.... I posted a tutorial on how to do it. Your pictures stand out nicely but on full size, well..... lets just say I don't like the lines! lol

Thanks, that´s constructive criticism,...i know what you mean kenny, i´m not that good on PS but i´ll give it a try. Hope there will be less "lines" in my shots. *lol*
 
i like your pics, i really do, and ojne of the things i like about them.... i can see one of them, and without say of who posted them i know its Araba cause ur style is so unique, no one compare to what u have done. ;) :ouch: i dont think that came out right. :scared:
 
Master_Yoda
i like your pics, i really do, and ojne of the things i like about them.... i can see one of them, and without say of who posted them i know its Araba cause ur style is so unique, no one compare to what u have done. ;) :ouch: i dont think that came out right. :scared:

i think i know what you mean,... i take this as an compliment (am I right...?:))

thanks yoda, i appreciate that
 
thx guys,...

kenny, could you tell me please what is the interesting thing in the shots? I really want to know, because i think i found my own style in the last couple of pics,... thx!:)
 
Araba
thx guys,...

kenny, could you tell me please what is the interesting thing in the shots? I really want to know, because i think i found my own style in the last couple of pics,... thx!:)

The interesting part to me is that your style works very well with Las Vegas. On other tracks it looks cool but of course it doesn't fit - here it does very nicely.
 
kennythebomb
The interesting part to me is that your style works very well with Las Vegas. On other tracks it looks cool but of course it doesn't fit - here it does very nicely.

...doesn´t fit???:scared::indiff::nervous::scared: :indiff: :nervous:

;) sure, i have to practice again and again, but i´m glad to have now an approximate way my style goes to... ( <- is this correct english???)

thx again kenny :)
 
The whole set of pics in color on the second row has a real artsy feel, but maintains realism. Good job.
 
LandoAWD
The whole set of pics in color on the second row has a real artsy feel, but maintains realism. Good job.

thx Lando, glad you like ´em:)
 


I wish it was like this in the game too when you win a championship etc. :dopey:
 
Greycap


I wish it was like this in the game too when you win a championship etc. :dopey:

yeah, that would be great... :):)
 
Master_Yoda
very ncue pics, i do like the artsy feel 👍 keep em comen.

thanks Master Yoda... :)
 
wow ... nice work
athough I don't like stationary shots
but you have done pretty well on them
 
thx Franz, nice to hear :)
 
Back