Are any of your preorders getting ready to ship?

• Thread starter Ryan81
  • 769 comments
it,s inside the box, I've do not have a free 7 day trial for ps plus though, and it's 25 cars, paint chips and racing suite... no Milion creds
but the value of the 25 cars is way bigger

Thank you very much and agree...that's why I pre ordered as the cars are all I really care about

I got an e-mail yesterday, with the message that it was sent. :D
Got another e-mail today with the codes for the precision- and perfomance packs.:cheers:
But when I came home from work, no GT6 in my mailbox. :banghead:... stupid postman...:mad:

Hopefully it will arrive in the mail tomorrow. :scared:

I saw the UPS truck pass at my bus stop this morning... I was like "give me a reason to stay home from school!" Package tracker says it's on the way! :D

My pre-order shipped yesterday but seems to have missed the sorting deadline, somehow. I'm impatiently waiting to see if I can pick it up at the Purolator depot, 15 minutes from my house. By the way, Twitter is much faster and gets better responses than a phone call. I tweeted EBgames then they tweeted Purolator to ask them to help me. It helps to have a decent number of followers, I think. :lol:

Edit: I just noticed that Dell has the game on for $53.99 CDN on their 12 days of deals today. If you haven't pre-ordered you can get $6 off and free shipping. Should be delivered Monday.

I hate Royal Fail!!! Amazon UK sent it yesterday and apparently it should be with me by 9:00pm tonight... Though I never heard of postman pat coming around with letters at that time... seems like all my weekend planning goes to hell...

I went to gamestop this morning and I got an AE gt6! :) they still have some extra in store.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    907 KB · Views: 0
My pre-order shipped yesterday but seems to have missed the sorting deadline, somehow. I'm impatiently waiting to see if I can pick it up at the Purolator depot, 15 minutes from my house. By the way, Twitter is much faster and gets better responses than a phone call. I tweeted EBgames then they tweeted Purolator to ask them to help me. It helps to have a decent number of followers, I think. :lol:

Really? Mine shipped from Brampton last night. It's in Vancouver now and on the truck for delivery. Last I looked, Toronto was a little closer to Brampton than Vancouver.

LE from Game UK turned up finally , Royal Fail changed my Regular Postie so instead of 9-30am it was 12-30 before it turned up :mad:

Game Uk still ain't sent my Pre-Order email for the Precision Pack :banghead:

Love the Game though 👍

17 mins to get the Update , 2 hours of playing then out again to drive back to the Girlfriends to move more of her crap , won't see my PS3 till sunday night now :grumpy:

I hate Royal Fail!!! Amazon UK sent it yesterday and apparently it should be with me by 9:00pm tonight... Though I never heard of postman pat coming around with letters at that time... seems like all my weekend planning goes to hell...
Postman Pat! That's priceless. I say the same thing. I just found out that I could've preordered at the damn store instead of waiting for shipment. A lesson learned. Waiting now to see if I can pick it up at the depot. At least you made me laugh.

Really? Mine shipped from Brampton last night. It's in Vancouver now and on the truck for delivery. Last I looked, Toronto was a little closer to Brampton than Vancouver.
Something does seem fishy about it, that's for sure. Makes me wonder if someone nicked it. Mine would have been on the truck, as I said, but they say it missed sorting, whatever the heck that is. Enjoy yours!

Something does seem fishy about it, that's for sure. Makes me wonder if someone nicked it. Mine would have been on the truck, as I said, but they say it missed sorting, whatever the heck that is. Enjoy yours!
There was probably a cutoff time where the sorting had to stop to allow the delivery to start. guss yours stayed on the loading dock... very sorry dude

My copy arrived at my house. Only thing standing in my way now is a few more hours at work!

Another delivery from Game here! Goodbye GTPlanet, see you Monday after I've stopped bouncing off the walls with excitement!!

untill I got the product by the door, it was showing mine in montreal since 7:58 AM, then delivered come in after I signed I suppose

If I can trust the tracking site, it is still in Hampton.
I find this hilarious tho, that a package "missed" the transit, like it has to get on the truck by itself! :lol:

If I can trust the tracking site, it is still in Hampton.
I find this hilarious tho, that a package "missed" the transit, like it has to get on the truck by itself! :lol:
(playing the scene in my head) The box suddenly moves and starts to run behind the truck... "Waitwaitwait wait" WAIIIIT!:lol::lol::lol::crazy:

I pre-ordered mine in early November, but it doesn't appear to have been dispatched yet. Maybe it's the Christmas rush :ill:

Anyone here pre order from gamestop.co.uk?? What's the deal with the PSN codes? I believe I'm owed one for the Torque pack, one for 1,000,000 credits & one for a 90 day PSN subscription. Will I be emailed those perhaps? No codes at all in the box

@Lordsinister - I tried Shopto again & was able to order today. 16.59 hours order placed; 17.01 hours receipt sent; 17.15 hours GT6 sent via Royal Mail 1st Class & they send me a picture of the parcel in an email. Now that's how to fulfill an order! I wish I'd pre-ordered with them instead of trying Simply Games who are simply awful. Hoping it arrives tomorrow. :D

I haven't even got my order yet and Amazon stated that with express delivery (which I chose in options) would give guaranteed delivery on day of release :mad: .

Back