Are any of your preorders getting ready to ship?

• Thread starter Ryan81
  • 769 comments
I just received an e-mail why my copy of GT6 hadn't dispatched - out of stock.
...But I pre-ordered it, and I do recall it being in stock at that time. I cannot recall any of my other preorders ending up like this :ill:
I guess that's a lesson learnt. Not going to place any orders from that site anymore.

Gotta love UPS & Amazon (and their release date arrival) :rolleyes:

My package arrived at the local UPS carrier facility (about 20 miles away) yesterday at 6 A.M....30 f'in hours later and the tracking info on Amazon hasn't shown any progress since. Then I go on UPS' website to try and track the package and there's no info to be found (wtf).

I've seen this all before, so I expect to not see it arrive on my doorstep until Monday. I'll try giving UPS a call shortly to see why these knuckleheads have dropped the ball...although at this point it probably won't do any good.

Just venting since I feel left out, and the weekend would have been a nice time to begin the feast (if it's even that). Have fun without me :( lol

Edit: So I just called UPS and they said their local proccessing facility was a bit flooded, thus the reason why the package hadn't been sent out onto a delivery truck in a timely manner....so from what I was told it would be delivered on Monday. To make things worse, supposedly Amazon just used Ground shipping (which likely wouldn't get a priority for delivery in such a case)...so I won't be using them again to pre-order any games. Oh well, time to take my frustrations out on my liver :lol:

Last edited:
My retailer can go screw itself. I downloaded the Special Edition from the PSN Store, saved 10€ and could play GT6 already. No nice steelbook cover and if I'm right no Precision Pack + 1 Mio. coins, but that's ok.
Giving back the game and taking my money is better than every hate e-mail in the world.

My pre-order from Amazon.co.uk is still not here ... No worries though, I went out saturday morning and bought a copy in the shops. While I was at it, I thought I'd go for the AE in stead of the normal version, but it was sold out everywhere. So I settled for the standard version.

Amazon will get theirs back..... if it ever shows up anyway...

for the folks that pre-ordered the standard version from gamestop uk,

I didn't receive any codes for the car pack and 1m credits in the package , did you get an email with the codes?

Pre-ordered through Gameseek.co.uk, they had no AE stock from Day 1

Ordered through shopto.net... said "in stock" and confirmed as being so by customer support, as of today it's now out of stock and my order stuck...

Seems impossible to get a copy of the AE from anywhere...

Pre-ordered through Gameseek.co.uk, they had no AE stock from Day 1

Ordered through shopto.net... said "in stock" and confirmed as being so by customer support, as of today it's now out of stock and my order stuck...

Seems impossible to get a copy of the AE from anywhere...

Amazon UK have some.

Amazon UK have some.

Yeah, I saw that... but now I can't order since ShopTo took my money friday and I can't get a hold of them. Waiting on the phone for a total of almost 40 minutes today, no picked up... 5p/minute. Raised a ticket this morning and no response.

Can't cancel my product on the site either...

Today I spent my day at work glancing at the clock, waiting to go home and finally get my hands on the game. When I finally got home there was still no game, meaning that it is now at least 8 days late from the date the store had specified. It will be another long day at work tomorrow.

Finally got my Pre-Order Precision Pack from Game.co.uk only took 2 emails and waiting in a Webchat Queue behind 27 other people.................arghhhhh...............:mad:

Do the 15th AE codes come in the box of the game... or are you meant to get them via email?

I ordered from ShopTo, but I won't see the game until the 19th when I return to the UK

Back