- 4,312
Are they? ME thinks they are cool looking. Are the worth the money?
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I doubt it. You can get a 20GB Neuros for 200 bucks, yet you can't even get a 4GB mini iPod for that money. You'll pay 400 bucks for the 20GB version.
I don't see how the iPod could be TWICE as good as the Neuros. Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't justify spending twice as much money on something just because it looks so damn cool.
Originally posted by Silverzone
Are they? ME thinks they are cool looking. Are the worth the money?
Far from it. Far.Originally posted by Shadow
besides why is it any concern of yours klos? your rich..............right?
And if im right 500 songs= Roughly 400 hours?
Originally posted by xAkirax2004
I use a basic Sony Cd player with an ATRAC program that can cram about 500 songs on one cd-RW.
It's awesomes. 👍
And if im right 500 songs= Roughly 400 hours?
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I average about 2 MB per minute with the songs I rip, but I use a high bitrate. VBR (320 high, 128 low). But I've got a 20 GB player, so I'm not likely to fill it up any time soon.
I think my average song is about 4:15 long.
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Jeebus haploid christ that's a high bitrate. I can't tell the difference between 320 (HQ Lame encoded) and 160 (HQ Lame encoded) in sound quality. It must be the all the battering my ears have taken over the last few years at clubs, concerts and just generally listening to music too loud.
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Jeebus haploid christ
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I average about 2 MB per minute with the songs I rip, but I use a high bitrate. VBR (320 high, 128 low). But I've got a 20 GB player, so I'm not likely to fill it up any time soon.
I think my average song is about 4:15 long.