Are Kaz's, Vettel's, Gordon's, etc. helmets available in-game?

Messages
864
United States
Long Beach, CA
Messages
danonite
You see them in that little intro thing, but does anyone actually have them in the game?
 
ShortAznGuy

Statement fully backed by me too, no-one has them yet, plenty of posers and liars wanting to trade claiming they have them but they're all just scammers.
 
actually they are, kind of. When are in Arcade mode driving these cars. I know the WRC cars have different helmet. I don't know about the Nascar.
 
GT_johan
actually they are, kind of. When are in Arcade mode driving these cars. I know the WRC cars have different helmet. I don't know about the Nascar.

Yes but that's been always like that before the various new helmets and suits were introduced. I think the OP was asking if he can obtain and wear them, which you can't.
 
USE.
THE.
SEARCH.
FEATURE.

These questions are asked multiple times daily. Most of the time all you have to do is scroll down the Q&A page to find out because they're so frequent.
 
USE.
THE.
SEARCH.
FEATURE.

These questions are asked multiple times daily. Most of the time all you have to do is scroll down the Q&A page to find out because they're so frequent.

Now if only someone would post this in every other recent post in this section, we wouldn't have this problem anymore.
 
Back