- 94
- Razakproject
My best lap, 6:38:354 Ferrari 458 italia full tuned
I buy this game two weeks ago
I buy this game two weeks ago
zocker_16We have a leaderboard on the GTRP-Forum for the Nissan GTR Nordschleife-Trophy on S1 tires.
Rules are no skid recovery and realistic grip.
You can compare your time and see how good you are.
Video of 1st place:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y_OCTqcAMw">YouTube Link</a>
Why so negative?👎
From the 'GTPlanet Online racing (rules and guidelines)' thread:
Offline racing
B) Two wheels (except when airborne, where the vertical projection of the car onto the track counts) must be in contact with the track/circuit which includes the rumble strips and footpaths, but not grassed areas.
F) Any kind of rumble strip made of concrete, stone etc are part of the track unless otherwise stated in the Race Specifics section of any given event.
These rules and guidelines are accepted by most big forums.
What this means is that he only broke the rules once in that lap and I think he didn't even gain time from it.
So I'll be the first in this thread to say, great lap.👍