nissan350z Messages 119 Messages KKlick Jul 21, 2006 #1 I recently raced someone on Suzuka with a regular, old stock M3 and he claimed to have ran a 2'19.3xx. To put it bluntly, I think he's lying.
I recently raced someone on Suzuka with a regular, old stock M3 and he claimed to have ran a 2'19.3xx. To put it bluntly, I think he's lying.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,140 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Jul 21, 2006 #2 What was your time?
Sonzilla Messages 333 Jul 22, 2006 #3 With only a few try's on Sports Medium tires I got 2.20.384 So it's deff possible with S3's. I'll prob try again later tonight.
With only a few try's on Sports Medium tires I got 2.20.384 So it's deff possible with S3's. I'll prob try again later tonight.
nissan350z Messages 119 Messages KKlick Jul 23, 2006 #4 My time was 2'20.906. I think my time was pretty good, I've ran hundreds of laps on Suzuka. Here were the exact rules.. http://s11.invisionfree.com/GT4TuningGarage/index.php?showtopic=288 Here were the results, I'm N_350Z. http://s11.invisionfree.com/GT4TuningGarage/index.php?showtopic=288&st=40 Note to Mods: I'm not advertising that site in anyway, just providing some info.
My time was 2'20.906. I think my time was pretty good, I've ran hundreds of laps on Suzuka. Here were the exact rules.. http://s11.invisionfree.com/GT4TuningGarage/index.php?showtopic=288 Here were the results, I'm N_350Z. http://s11.invisionfree.com/GT4TuningGarage/index.php?showtopic=288&st=40 Note to Mods: I'm not advertising that site in anyway, just providing some info.
Iceman Staff Emeritus Messages 5,491 Wisconsin, USA Jul 23, 2006 #5 His time is easily possible imo, I was able to do 2'18.256 on my 4th lap.
nissan350z Messages 119 Messages KKlick Jul 23, 2006 #6 With no mods at all? Everything was stock? Because that is a damn fast time.
Iceman Staff Emeritus Messages 5,491 Wisconsin, USA Jul 23, 2006 #7 No mods except oil change. I also put all the driving aids to 0.
nissan350z Messages 119 Messages KKlick Jul 23, 2006 #8 Ah yes, the aids. I normally drive with them on.. I have to get used to driving with the aids on, they slow me down, a lot.
Ah yes, the aids. I normally drive with them on.. I have to get used to driving with the aids on, they slow me down, a lot.
Iceman Staff Emeritus Messages 5,491 Wisconsin, USA Jul 23, 2006 #9 I don't know why this car would need aids at all, it doesn't wheelspin and it has no understeer whatsoever to deal with. Try changing them all to 0 and I bet you'll beat your lap easily.
I don't know why this car would need aids at all, it doesn't wheelspin and it has no understeer whatsoever to deal with. Try changing them all to 0 and I bet you'll beat your lap easily.
nissan350z Messages 119 Messages KKlick Jul 23, 2006 #10 Perhaps. I will have to try that, I'll post up my results later. Thanks for the quick help guys.