Are there any other secret cars other than the scuffed Audi R18?

• Thread starter MIE1992
  • 30 comments
United States
Connecticut
Ridley-X4
I heard that there are some cars that come in all-carbon fiber, and can only be won and not bought, can anyone confirm this?

EDIT: Nvm, looks like there wasn't too much to that claim.

Last edited:
I heard that there are some cars that come in all-carbon fiber, and can only be won and not bought, can anyone confirm this?

EDIT: Nvm, looks like there wasn't too much to that claim.

It turned out to be fake news on the all carbon car.

It turned out to be fake news on the all carbon car.

Actually there WAS a way to get the gr. 1 cars down to bare carbon by removing the original livery and not painting it but i think that is no longer an option after the March update... I'll have to check on that later to confirm.

Actually there WAS a way to get the gr. 1 cars down to bare carbon by removing the original livery and not painting it but i think that is no longer an option after the March update... I'll have to check on that later to confirm.

Interesting I did not know that.

The Gr. 3 RC F 2017 can do that. I assumed there were others, but don't know.

The Multi-class race in the teaser trailer, is non-existent. It featured the Audi LMP leading some GT3 cars at the Nordschleife.

My '11 R18 goes all carbon in livery editor.
DeOghcLU0AA6WvM

My TS050 only goes white with carbon pieces.

The Multi-class race in the teaser trailer, is non-existent. It featured the Audi LMP leading some GT3 cars at the Nordschleife.
Were there any other LMP cars with the GT3s? If not they could make a claim that it was custom race mode with the player selecting a Gr. 1 against a Gr. 3 field.

It's only available as a daily workout gift.
I can buy the R18 from Brand Central?

Do I mix things?. I bought the Steel box Edition, and one of the gift cars was the Audi R18 2011, and since then I have been able to buy it from Brand Central, the Audi Manufacture! Europe Region, Denmark.

Edit: I can provide a picture shot if required!

I can buy the R18 from Brand Central?

Do I mix things?. I bought the Steel box Edition, and one of the gift cars was the Audi R18 2011, and since then I have been able to buy it from Brand Central, the Audi Manufacture! Europe Region, Denmark.

Edit: I can provide a picture shot if required!

There is the Le Man Audi R18 Which you can buy in brand central and the TDI R18 which is all scuffed and you can only get it from daily workout.

There is the Le Man Audi R18 Which you can buy in brand central and the TDI R18 which is all scuffed and you can only get it from daily workout.

The dirty scuffed one is only available as a gift car.

Oh I see, thanks, I wasn't aware of that:tup::).
I have been very confused everytime I have read post of this matter!, now it makes sense, thanks. I love this Forum:cheers::gtplanet:

Thanks man! That's such a cool looking livery.

No problem. I think they could have gone a bit further though and had bug splattered lights and windows, a wiper line and especially dirty wheels from brake dust.

Still a cool addition though and feels that bit more special in a Gr1 race!

Like many of you I'm waiting for the car to show up on the daily lottery. However, I'm afraid I already had the car in the early days, then deleted it confusing it as a double of the TeamJoest Audi :rolleyes: ...
I got a suspect recently the appearance of the LeMans could be scripted somehow, tied to any parameter of the game stats.
Did anyone of you get the car "late in the game" ?

Unbelievaby i got mine on day one - and did exactly the same as you because i got a free regular version with the game! I had no idea it was different, didn't even clock the different names for what is essentially the same car. I got this one only a few days ago.

Unbelievaby i got mine on day one - and did exactly the same as you because i got a free regular version with the game! I had no idea it was different, didn't even clock the different names for what is essentially the same car. I got this one only a few days ago.

So there's hope :) 👍 ...

Back