Votes: 63 9.9%
  • Wait for a sale

Votes: 50 7.9%
  • Not interested

Votes: 21 3.3%
  • Wait until I have a PS5

Votes: 5 0.8%

• Total voters
Still a almost-daily user of GT sport, so I ordered a PS4 version a few days ago, as I know I will probably have "at least" the same pleasure I have playing GT Sport online.

Of course I'm hoping for new features and new content (and hopefully, regular content updates like on GT sport)

Don't have the money for a PS5, so I'll have to settle for the PS4 version. I'll have to wait and see how the game runs on the PS4 before I decide if I will buy it. I don't want to end up with the racing equivalent of Cyberpunk.

Very seriously doubt PD can implement dynamic time and weather on a base PS4 if they cited hardware limitations for its exclusion on GTS. Very disappointed that GT7 is cross gen; I was really hoping for a "next gen" experience with full VR support, better graphics, AI, and most importantly, physics. I'm hyped for 7 but all these doubts are just too glaring to ignore.

Since its impossible to find a ps5 alone ( only some bundles you can find if you're lucky ) ill buy it much later i guess and perhaps as a bundle with gt7 .
The good part is that ill be aware of what it is about , what's the differences between ps4-ps5 version etc.
Also there's a possibility ( depends of what is gonna be) to take a second hand ps4 quite cheap with the game and leave the ps5 for the next generation in couple or more years .
Definitely i won't play it from day one but that's not bother me at all , it's Sony's problem the lack of ps5 ,not mine .

I bought my PS5 last year for this game. I preordered on Amazon and I am waiting for it by playing all of my other racing games

Pre-ordered digital and physical 25th Anniversary editions.

Digital for ease of use on my PS4 Pro (next to my rig) and PS5 (next to my main TV for living room messing about), and the physical copy to add to the collection on my shelf.
Where did you get the physical 25th Anniversary edition from? Can't find anyone selling it in the UK, always seems to be out of stock.

I will pre-order so I can pre-install 2 days before launch.
When can you play Gran Turismo 7 on PS5? Those who preorder the long-awaited PlayStation exclusive will be able to download the game from February 25, 2022. However, it won’t activate until a couple of weeks later on March 4, 2022.

Don't have the money for a PS5, so I'll have to settle for the PS4 version. I'll have to wait and see how the game runs on the PS4 before I decide if I will buy it. I don't want to end up with the racing equivalent of Cyberpunk.

Very seriously doubt PD can implement dynamic time and weather on a base PS4 if they cited hardware limitations for its exclusion on GTS. Very disappointed that GT7 is cross gen; I was really hoping for a "next gen" experience with full VR support, better graphics, AI, and most importantly, physics. I'm hyped for 7 but all these doubts are just too glaring to ignore.
I was disappointed it was cross gen too but the more I see of it and all the other games whice are cross gen the ps5 versions will still look good and run silky smooth.

Also having a GT game releasing so close to launch means we may actually get 2 entries this generation and I assume by then the second release fot the PS5 will be next gen only.

I was disappointed it was cross gen too but the more I see of it and all the other games whice are cross gen the ps5 versions will still look good and run silky smooth.

Also having a GT game releasing so close to launch means we may actually get 2 entries this generation and I assume by then the second release fot the PS5 will be next gen only.

I and my wallet would prefer they just drop ps4 support down the line and give it a massive update.

Not sure when I'll get a PS5 (I'm not in any rush either, while it's so difficult to find them in stock), but I've got the 25th Anniversary Edition Pre-ordered :)

Last edited:
When can you play Gran Turismo 7 on PS5? Those who preorder the long-awaited PlayStation exclusive will be able to download the game from February 25, 2022. However, it won’t activate until a couple of weeks later on March 4, 2022.
I thought I read that for the base version for PS4 you can download 2 days before March 4. So that's what I intend to do to avoid congestion on lau
Yes only problem i have is should i go physical or digital.

:indiff:
What's the benefit of physical?

I thought I read that for the base version for PS4 you can download 2 days before March 4. So that's what I intend to do to avoid congestion on lau

What's the benefit of physical?
You can display them, loan them out to friends. Or if you don't like the game, you can get ripped off by trading the game in for $5 at Gamestop to have them sell it for $55.

Jerome

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back