Votes: 63 9.9%
  • Wait for a sale

Votes: 50 7.9%
  • Not interested

Votes: 21 3.3%
  • Wait until I have a PS5

Votes: 5 0.8%

• Total voters
Was planning on getting a used copy, but I think I'm just going to skip this game. As much as I love the career mode, basing it mostly off of Sport's mediocre original tracks isn't going to be all that enjoyable for me. Guess I'll just stick with the first 6 games and Forza.

Was planning on getting a used copy, but I think I'm just going to skip this game. As much as I love the career mode, basing it mostly off of Sport's mediocre original tracks isn't going to be all that enjoyable for me. Guess I'll just stick with the first 6 games and Forza.
Do what you do BoresomeBurf. Don`t bother us none

If you don't have a PS5, you can buy the PS4 code from someone that got the aniversary edition. It will be cheaper and I think it's worth the money. You just won't be able to upgrade to the PS5 version later.

Anyway, I am super excited too.. but my copy is estimated to be delivered between days 9 and 11 😑

If you don't have a PS5, you can buy the PS4 code from someone that got the aniversary edition. It will be cheaper and I think it's worth the money. You just won't be able to upgrade to the PS5 version later.
I thought about doing that, but that won't change the fact that I just don't like the track designs. Who knows though, maybe I'll change my mind after watching some live streams.

Probably not at launch. I want to buy it for PS5, and I don't even have one of those, yet. I do have a registration in on playstation.com, but that's dependent on my income tax refund hitting my bank in time. It's been sent to my bank, but it takes 1-5 days to actually show up. So when it does, I'll be buying a PS5. And if I don't get it through Sony, I know I'll be paying more for it; and I'm OK with that. I do have a limit on what I'll spend, though.....so it won't be "I'm getting one no matter what it costs." It'd be awesome if I got the email from Sony after I get my refund so I could get it directly from them at (I'm assuming) a lower price than a 3rd party seller. But I know I'll be getting GT7 (and another game) as soon as that money hits my account.

And I'll most likely get the Anniversary Edition. That way, I can start on my PS4 if I don't have a PS5, yet, when I get it.

Ready. #DoitForDale3

IMG_20220302_000310102.jpg

Last edited:
20220303_235031.jpg

Is it going live 00:00 in each region?

Just seen post. Goes live in each time zone at midnight 🥳

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back